Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Guest Abdel Zizi

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

It's only against the rules Dai if you don't spend enough on SM to be worth them worrying about. Sadly for me' date=' i don't waste my money enough so i am certainly 'expendable'...

I want what we all want. A reason to enjoy the game and renew my GM. Perhaps i am the only person online right now with the common sense to realise the only feasible way of reaching that target.[/quote']

I've said what you said enough. Nobody even cares to comment on my point that more GC creation means a big decrease in their value. They all see it lineal, if I want I want, if not, I won't. There is nothing you can do, but laugh and feel smart.

It's only against the rules Dai if you don't spend enough on SM to be worth them worrying about. Sadly for me' date=' i don't waste my money enough so i am certainly 'expendable'...

I want what we all want. A reason to enjoy the game and renew my GM. Perhaps i am the only person online right now with the common sense to realise the only feasible way of reaching that target.[/quote']

Once again you think your wants make you the only one with common sense.

The rules apply to everyone. From me anyway. Thats another issue if you don't like the way the game is run. I cant do anything about it thus don't deserve to be called an idiot by you just because I disagree or want something different.

I've said what you said enough. Nobody even cares to comment on my point that more GC creation means a big decrease in their value. They all see it lineal' date=' if I want I want, if not, I won't. There is nothing you can do, but laugh and feel smart.[/quote']

Thank god for you at times Abdel. Your presence on this forum among a very few select others reminds me why i play this game at times.

i do agree with you mate in all my time of gc ive only ever paid for an aston villa when they still had barry and milner i personally will not pay for a second rate team when you can get some really good team in the avalible for jobs thread but that is my opoion :)

Guest Abdel Zizi

Thank god for you at times Abdel. Your presence on this forum among a very few select others reminds me why i play this game at times.

Imagine how the game is for myself, without an Abdel to depend on! ;)

Just a thought this...

But what is the point in complaining and argueing over something no one aprt from SM have a control of?, I mean yeh theres far to many GC, but they are being made to cater for the ever growing population of GM's on SM and sure having to pay £2.99 is hefty for an avergae club, but at the end of the day if people have money to splash or not really be botherd about and want a team thats what the team is there for is it not?, sure you could do it so noone joins a GC on the FORUM, but there are many GM's who arent on the forum who will still join the setup so that plan really would not work atall. Sure I am probably gunna have someone have an arguemnt back at this post, however this not aimed at anyone in particular, and to be totally honest this Mattuie Beckett guy does he really deserve to be picked on? I mean Seriously, Give the lad a chance, maybe he just loves the game and wants the teams he wants and sure he pays time and time again but so do many other people on here, which is why again the GC's are made time and time again. Sure Mattuie has made mistakes on this GAME!!! by quitting then re-joining teams, but after all its a GAME!!, but we all make mistakes on here and in our real lives!, To be perfectly honest you all take what Mattuie does too far, you need to stop, hes an alright lad, he may not be as bright as everyone in the transfer market but I'm pretty sure he probably enjoys this game....Maybe you could compare myself to him, not becuase I cheat as I REALLLY would never do this, but Cub Hopping most of us have all done it, Myself I have done it maybe A bit too much, well yeah Ive quit alot of teams over time lol, anywho I do not want to start an argument or anything, this is just me posting what I think, which I serpose what the forums for, I know we can all have opinions its in our rights as a human ebing however if its not necerserially nice thing then keep it to yourself and i'm sure this GAME will be enjoyable for everyone while they are on here... :)

Guest msissio

If I were able to give away my Milan' date=' you wouldn't get it.

Aww I wuv you too. Are you down for some interracial baby making? :P;)

Nobody disagree's with you that GC's are made too often but the forum members cant do anything about it as we make about 5% of the whole members across the game, Therefore your Point fall on deaf ears and is pointless.

i do agree with you mate in all my time of gc ive only ever paid for an aston villa when they still had barry and milner i personally will not pay for a second rate team when you can get some really good team in the avalible for jobs thread but that is my opoion :)

Mate you paid for Villa in GC127, we lost Barry last summer, the last Villa team he was on in GC's was 65 I think as I remember going for them. And Villa are a top 8 team just so you know.... ;)

Guest Abdel Zizi

Aww I wuv you too. Are you down for some interracial baby making? :P;)

No' date=' but thanks.

Nobody disagree's with you that GC's are made too often but the forum members cant do anything about it as we make about 5% of the whole members across the game, Therefore your Point fall on deaf ears and is pointless.

It's not pointless. Pointless would be sitting in your chair, sulking about it. Having a thought out explanation posted on the forum that deals with these issues isn't.

I'm not behind his idiots comment. I think sheep is more accurate ;)

No' date=' but thanks.

It's not pointless. Pointless would be sitting in your chair, sulking about it. Having a thought out explanation posted on the forum that deals with these issues isn't.

I'm not behind his idiots comment. I think sheep is more accurate ;)[/quote']

LOL

Mate you paid for Villa in GC127' date=' we lost Barry last summer, the last Villa team he was on in GC's was 65 I think as I remember going for them. And Villa are a top 8 team just so you know.... ;)[/quote']

For now ... :P

Yep, I agree. I haven't paid for a single team in these GC's. I've managed to get Liverpool, Barca and Arsenal off that thread, all be it in the early GC's but I've managed to get Udinese, Benfica and teams like that in the new ones and I love those teams as I've build very nice squads. So who needs to pay when you've got the Available Teams Thread hey?! :D :D

GC87 Manchester United:

Made quite a few signings since picking up United. Jonathan De Guzman joined from Mallorca in a straight swap for Hargreaves, while Odjidja-Ofoe, Mcdonald Mariga, Shinji Kagawa, Stephan El Shaarawy and Jose Rondon joining for a combined fee of 37.4 Million.

Wayne Rooney, Evra, Carrick, Berbatov, Fletcher, Vidic and Ferdinand all for sale. If interested, PM me here or in game.

I have recieved it.

He always tells me to accept his bids for my players (usually Neymar across setups). I reply saying no and he goes off on one and blocks me. He's what we call' date=' a big man.[/quote']I dont think I've had any trouble with him TBH. In fact he offered me a very respectable C.Pizarro+Almeida for Zarate, which I of course accepted... Very quickly as Zarate was out for 9 weeks ;)

And Villa are a top 8 team just so you know.... ;)

I might be wrong but I think by 'Top 10' he meant,

1.Barcelona

2.Real Madrid

3.Internazionale

4.Manchester United

5.Chelsea

6.Bayern München

7.Milan

8.Liverpool

9.Roma

10.Arsenal

Guest Abdel Zizi

Internazionale + Germany (GC81)

Signed Alan Dzagoev for Paolo De Ceglie + Buss Henrique.

Hefty fee, but I needed and wanted Dzagoev, whilst I don't rate Henrique at all. Only De Ceglie will be missed, but I have back-up for my back-up. The team is coming together nicely:

GK Cesar (95) // Romero (88)

RB Maicon (96) // Otamendi (88)

CB Vermaelen (91)// Song (90)

LB Clichy (92) // Santon (87)

CM Fellaini (90) // Asamoah (88)

CM Fabregas (95) // Sandro (88)

RM Messi (98) // Wijnaldum (87)

LM Mata (91) // Kroos (89)

AM Sneijder (95) // Dzagoev (89)

CF Balotelli (89)// Neymar (88)

CF V. Persie (93)// Toivonen (88)

GC 119: Real Betis bring in a couple signings that i'm very happy with!

First off was needing a top class goalkeeper and they can be quite hard to come by in this game! But managed to bring in Federico Marchetti for £15.7M. And then i was needing another forward in what with only Neymar and Jara currently to choose from, so brought in Jimmy Briand for a bargain basement 11M. Delighted with both these purchases they will help my team greatly, particularly next season. Will have a couple of slightly lower key signings coming in shortly and then that will be me done until the end of the season.

GC79 Internazionale:

Inter sign Eden Hazard from Lille in exchange for Joe Hart and Ben Arfa. Hefty price, but Joe Hart was my second keeper so not really a big loss.

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC23 Manchester City News:

SANDRO arrow-ne1.png 2 from 80-82

Costa arrow-ne1.png 2 from 76-78

two nice risers

also Sako 22-85 joined for £4,800,000 happy as been told he is linked with Lyon.

Mollo 21-85 os joining for £5,000,000 playes for Monoco so was happy to sign him.

still looking to off load a number of players PE of corce.

GC119: Udinese -

Another signing at Udinese see's Yann M'Vila join the club for a chairman value of £7.8million. I am extremely happy with this deal as my squad is very young and he fits the bill perfectly. Young Spanish full-back Sergio Escudero also joins for £600k.

GK: Handanovic (89)

CB: Almeida (88) // Lukovic (88) // Ranocchia (86)

CB: Zapata (89) // Coda (88)

CB: Felipe (89) // Aogo (88)

DM: Cana (90) // M'Vila (87) // Isla (87)

CM: Asamoah (88) // Matuidi (88) // Collison (86)

CM: Defour (89) // Samarco (87) // Henderson (86)

RM: Alexis Sanchez (89) // Weis (87) // Yarmolenko (87)

LM: Elia (89) // Ninkovic (88) // Lodi (85)

ST: Barrios (89) // Ibisevic (88) // Matri (88)

ST: Berg (89) // K. Jones (88)

So I'm proper happy with this squad. One or two more key players for the future will definitely be coming in then I'll just be looking for youngsters who will rise and make me a profit when I sell them on. :)

Transfer window closed and Ronaldinho is still at Milan, whilst hamsik is still at Napoli.....

Some people think they know about football...in fact to the tune of 80% certain in there sources...whilst some of us actually do ;):)

Moral of the story be careful who you listen to ;):)

Transfer window closed and Ronaldinho is still at Milan' date=' whilst hamsik is still at Napoli.....

Some people think they know about football...in fact to the tune of 80% certain in there sources...whilst some of us actually do ;):)

Moral of the story be careful who you listen to ;):)[/quote']

A little out of the blue there Raymond :P Any sign of your Porto slipping up? :D

A little out of the blue there Raymond :P Any sign of your Porto slipping up? :D

I dont name names, but they know who it refers to....I know nothing apparently......except I do and more than they ever will....

The answer to your 2nd question is no...though you have every chance of beating my reserves tonight as I rest most for the SMFA Shield QF 2nd leg

I dont name names' date=' but they know who it refers to....I know nothing apparently......except I do and more than they ever will....

The answer to your 2nd question is no...though you have every chance of beating my reserves tonight as I rest most for the SMFA Shield QF 2nd leg[/quote']

Well you obviously do.

Tonight? Lol, i never knew tbh i'm hoping to win the cup then beat the hell out of you next season :P