Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

I dont name names' date=' but they know who it refers to....I know nothing apparently......except I do and more than they ever will....

[/quote']

You like to think you know everything.

You like to think that you are "generally really good at predicting a players level" yet the only prediction i've ever seen from you is that Azpilicueta will never be higher than 90 :o Now i'm no expert but from what i have seen, and by going by what people on here, whose opinion i actually respect say, that is the worst prediction ever. Good one :)

Oh Ronaldinho and Hamsik didn't move big deal :rolleyes:

Maybe i should go and cry because i have lost another SMFA Cup final :o Oh wait i have a 100% record in that, that must be you then :( Its ok its that stupid match engine why oh why oh why :mad:

Tonight? Lol' date=' i never knew tbh i'm hoping to win the cup then beat the hell out of you next season :P[/quote']

Will never happen mate but you can dream :)

That same person I was talking about is a truely pathetic individual, every player I bid on they bid on them, then if I withdraw and bid on somebody else they do the same......YOU ARE A TRUELY CHILDISH, PATHETC EXCUSE FOR A PERSON.......if you wanna play that game go ahead......you are pathetic

Big name forumer (in there own mind) arrogant individual pathetic just truely pathetic.

You like to think that you are "generally really good at predicting a players level" yet the only prediction i've ever seen from you is that Azpilicueta will never be higher than 90 :o Now i'm no expert but from what i have seen' date=' and by going by what people on here, whose opinion i actually respect say, that is the worst prediction ever. Good one :)

Maybe i should go and cry because i have lost another SMFA Cup final :o Oh wait i have a 100% record in that, that must be you then :( Its ok its that stupid match engine why oh why oh why :mad:[/quote']

s'up mate, bit angry?!

Will never happen mate but you can dream :)

That same person I was talking about is a truely pathetic individual' date=' every player I bid on they bid on them, then if I withdraw and bid on somebody else they do the same......YOU ARE A TRUELY CHILDISH, PATHETC EXCUSE FOR A PERSON.......if you wanna play that game go ahead......you are pathetic

Big name forumer (in there own mind) arrogant individual pathetic just truely pathetic.[/quote']

I will dream ;)

You could always pm me and i'll keep it shtum, you've said too much for me to not want to know :D

You like to think that you are "generally really good at predicting a players level" yet the only prediction i've ever seen from you is that Azpilicueta will never be higher than 90 :o Now i'm no expert but from what i have seen' date=' and by going by what people on here, whose opinion i actually respect say, that is the worst prediction ever. Good one :)

Maybe i should go and cry because i have lost another SMFA Cup final :o Oh wait i have a 100% record in that, that must be you then :( Its ok its that stupid match engine why oh why oh why :mad:[/quote']

I apologised publicly for my rant im man enough to admit when im wrong unlike you

Except for the fact that everything we have ever debated on I have been correct....now quick run along....I have put in an an offer on Gyan in GC119 run along make a bid.....in 10mins i will withdraw and bid on somebody else just so that you know and can do the same :rolleyes:

Pathetic

Only thing you have ever said that is correct is that you're no expert you aint...only thing you're an expert at is being an arrogant, self conceited twit

Now run along quick ive bid on somebody else scroll the Trnfer list and bid

GC87 Manchester United:

United complete the signing of Diego Ribas in exchange for Michael Carrick and Javier Hernandez. Cheikhou Kouyate also completes his move to Old Trafford for 17 Million. While Anderson has been sold to Galatasaray for 4 Million + Nuri Sahin.

I apologised publicly for my rant im man enough to admit when im wrong unlike you

Except for the fact that everything we have ever debated on I have been correct....now quick run along....I have put in an an offer on Gyan in GC119 run along make a bid.....in 10mins i will withdraw and bid on somebody else just so that you know and can do the same :rolleyes:

Pathetic

Only thing you have ever said that is correct is that you're no expert you aint...only thing you're an expert at is being an arrogant' date=' self conceited twit

Now run along quick ive bid on somebody else scroll the Trnfer list and bid[/quote']

Not surprising considering Kazzer is a girl. :)

Pathetic

Only thing you have ever said that is correct is that you're no expert you aint...only thing you're an expert at is being an arrogant' date=' self conceited twit

Now run along quick ive bid on somebody else scroll the Trnfer list and bid[/quote']

1. We have never debated anything.

2. Rennes have 23 players and there was bids on 3 players by the time i put my bid in for Marveux. Meaning only 2 would go through. By withdrawing your bid it means that the 2 deals that will definitly go through are Gyan and Brahimi, which means i can either leave it or bid on one of them 2. I have put in a bid for Gyan big deal get over it its a GAME. It aint worth crying over. Yes i outbid you for Marchetti i am so sorry but please theres really no need to have another hissy fit about it.

You really are truly pathetic, i'd hate to see how you'd react when faced with real problems. Grow up. End of.

1. We have never debated anything.

2. Rennes have 23 players and there was bids on 3 players by the time i put my bid in for Marveux. Meaning only 2 would go through. By withdrawing your bid it means that the 2 deals that will definitly go through are Gyan and Brahimi' date=' which means i can either leave it or bid on one of them 2. I have put in a bid for Gyan big deal get over it its a GAME. It aint worth crying over. Yes i outbid you for Marchetti i am so sorry but please theres really no need to have another hissy fit about it.

You really are truly pathetic, i'd hate to see how you'd react when faced with real problems. Grow up. End of.[/quote']

i couldnt care less about Marchetti, Dont really need him yeh would have nabbed him for CV but when you bid only reason i bid again was to make you pay more.

You are the one who "conveniently" forgets things and yeh I did say Azpeciuletta will never go over 90 and time will prove me right.

Now quick as I say ive made a bid on somebody else and if you scroll through the player list you might find them in time....

I face and deal with real problems everyday, real problems tha affect people and there lives i dont need so called "advice" from you now run along leave me alone and play with your barbies or summit

Guest JackWWFC

Not surprising considering Kazzer is a girl. :)

Signed Luccini & Stankevicius in GC34 B) Team is shaping up nicely now, what about your Barca?

Emmanuel RIVIERE has completed his move to Birmingham City from Eintracht Frankfurt for £2,000,000 plus Franco JARA

soo happy with this deal as riviere is the most promising french player for years. playing first team for club and unfer 21 for france.

have a few more targets in gc 76 and hopefully do 1 better this season

GC Talk anyone?

GC137, Liverpool are willing to sell Reina, Krygiakos, Maxi, Danny Wilson, and Babel. Lucas is also available for 11.5 million cash when the GC Opens, so feel free to PM me about any of those players.

However, Carragher, Torres, Gerrard, Meireles, Cole and Agger are not for sale at any price

That's fine with me.

I just hope you like infractions as well.

But congrats' date=' everyone here now thinks you're really big and hard and funny :)[/quote']

He might be the first one :P

But as this has been eaten up i'll ask again... when you win the league, how long is it until you recieve the honour?

Guest JackWWFC

That's fine with me.

I just hope you like infractions as well.

But congrats' date=' everyone here now thinks you're really big and hard and funny :)[/quote']

I thought it was funny :o

Wow, heated debate regarding two managers with impressive teams in GC119 earlier :)

On the topic of GC119

Hartlepool United have been busy the past day or so in the market, I have 2 players accepted, will name those two later on/tomorrow. The biggest signing and most expensive was France international Rod Fanni for a C/V price of £8,650,000 from unmanaged Rennes. Gianluca Nijholt joined permanantly from Kari's Real Betis for £3,000,000 and Kari has the option of re-signing him next season, for a profit of course!

Ray, ya don't happen to have any wingers for loan for 2/3 games do ya mate?

Guest JackWWFC

Mazola rose 23 :D

I haven't really signed anyone recently mate other than Danko Lazovic for just over 12million. :)

Fair enough mate, your squad is looking strong now, I'm just getting rid of some 87's like Samba and Bougherra and I should be okay for this season. Got a few risers in my team too

didnt have a great night in the cups the other night :o but hoping for some good wins in the league as most of my teams having been going well league wise :).. coming to the climax to most of my GC's gameworld seasons so looking for a strong finish :D

So am i mate did so poorly saturaday won 3 games from 12 hoping to do much much better tonite:)

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC110 Middlesborughs Push For Life In The EPL.

Today Philippe SENDEROS has completed his move to Middlesbrough from Arsenal for £9,500,000 it is beleved the def will become a key player this season.

also D.James is close to being the next big signing to the side.