Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Mazola rose 23 :D

Fair enough mate' date=' your squad is looking strong now, I'm just getting rid of some 87's like Samba and Bougherra and I should be okay for this season. Got a few risers in my team too[/quote']

And Bernardo rose +4. Is that the biggest rise in SM History (Mazola's)? B)

Cheers, it looks decent still a lot more things need to be done to it IMO. But I have like 11 or 12 injuries atm in 34 so I'm a bit buggered atm lol. Hopefully it don't get in the way and muck up my title winning position. :rolleyes:

GC119: Udinese - Eliaquim Mangala joins the club for a pretty good deal in my eyes, he joins for Basta, Marino and £3million so I'm happy.

We drew 2-2 again tonight which is annoying. Should have won really. I wanna finish anywhere in the top four if we can, currently fifth and with the squad I have at Udinese we should be in the top 4 in my opinion. Still really type at the top 5 between me, Ray, Milan, Bari and Juve. :)

GC119: Udinese - Eliaquim Mangala joins the club for a pretty good deal in my eyes' date=' he joins for Basta, Marino and £3million so I'm happy.

We drew 2-2 again tonight which is annoying. Should have won really. I wanna finish anywhere in the top four if we can, currently fifth and with the squad I have at Udinese we should be in the top 4 in my opinion. Still really type at the top 5 between me, Ray, Milan, Bari and Juve. :)[/quote']

In this Gc, my lovely little Hartlepool won 9-0 vs Aldershot

Vela scored a hat-trick, but injured for 3 weeks :mad:

my 3 new signings, Kone, Nijholt and Fanni also scored though.

Any-one in this GC got a striker 85+ for loan??

In this Gc' date=' my lovely little [b']Hartlepool won 9-0 vs Aldershot[/b]

Vela scored a hat-trick, but injured for 3 weeks :mad:

my 3 new signings, Kone, Nijholt and Fanni also scored though.

Any-one in this GC got a striker 85+ for loan??

Berg got injured for 9 weeks man! :(

A win tonight was quite important for me tonight as well. Oh well, I bloody love my squad with all the talent I've got in there. ;)

GC 125: Funny story.....

My hat goes off to Riley Pickering who is the manager of Sao Paulo, at the start of the setup Riley see's a 21 year old 60 rated player and thinks to himself ive never heared of him so places him on the transfer list.....

Bid comes in from none other that Prestatyn Town :D of 10k, so Mr Pickering accepts it, the deal gets completed and he's shot of this 60 rated player

Only turns out to be...........

Arruda Mazola who went up by 23 today :D :D :D

Bet he doesnt even know.

*No disrespect meant by this, just a funny story*

Berg got injured for 9 weeks man! :(

A win tonight was quite important for me tonight as well. Oh well' date=' I bloody love my squad with all the talent I've got in there. ;)[/quote']

At least Vela is a loan :P

I'm top by 9 points with a current G/D of +39.

I'm a very happy lad :D

GC 125: Funny story.....

My hat goes off to Riley Pickering who is the manager of Sao Paulo' date=' at the start of the setup Riley see's a 21 year old 60 rated player and thinks to himself ive never heared of him so places him on the transfer list.....

Bid comes in from none other that Prestatyn Town :D of 10k, so Mr Pickering accepts it, the deal gets completed and he's shot of this 60 rated player

Only turns out to be...........

Arruda Mazola who went up by 23 today :D :D :D

Bet he doesnt even know.

*No disrespect meant by this, just a funny story*[/quote']

I was begging for him to sell him to me LOL he just rejected my bid though.

I really look forward to Wednesday and Saturday Nights' date=' its Unbelievable!

Anyway [b']Sunderland[/b] in GC132 win 4-1 against R0b Walshe's West Ham. Yey!

Aye, nice win mate :)

Have to say though, 16 shots, 11 on on target and just 1 goal for me :confused:

Ah sure, it's my first loss this season, plenty to come I'm sure.

Well done mate, going all out next time though ;)

Aye' date=' nice win mate :)

Have to say though, 16 shots, 11 on on target and just 1 goal for me :confused:

Ah sure, it's my first loss this season, plenty to come I'm sure.

Well done mate, going all out next time though ;)[/quote']

Cheers Matey :)

I had 13 Shots, and 4 on Target and scored all 4. Haha thats stupid, but Clinical. I'll enjoy our next meeting :P

Wow. 3 draws already. I really need to switch up my tactics. Just have no idea what works atm so any tips? :o

What I play is, and generally works :P. I always have a CDM playing and an CAM. The CAM is always play maker I use Play Maker and then play attacking with short simple passing. With Full Backs pushing up, thats all I do and it works quite a bit. :)

GC 86 - Juventus move three points clear thanks to these shock results...

Fiorentina 0 - 2 JUVENTUS

CANNAVARO in the 13th minute and PALLADINO in the 49th minute seal the victory, hopefully i can stay top now.

Internazionale 0 - 1 Sassuolo

Thingy bob scored for Sassuolo in the 1st minute xD i dunno who he is lol, gotta feel for Eric Snow though.

Guest JackWWFC

Let's have 3 cheers for website errors! :D:rolleyes:

Looking pretty average tonight though a lot to come in still.

HIP HIP!

Had two results only so far.

GC93 - Lille OSC beat Le Havre AC. Lille 3 - 0 Le Havre

GC132 - Bordeaux beat AJ Auxerre Bordeaux 1 - 0 AJ Auxerre - Gazza Barry with the goal

picture.php?albumid=160&pictureid=1688

picture.php?albumid=159&pictureid=1867

Quick update for my beloved Wrexham in GC96. After winning division 5 last year we are on course for back to back promotions now holding a 4 point lead over 2nd placed Darlington.

The squad is developing nicely with star man Makukula being ably supported by recent riser Bertoglio and Gaitan from the wings.

P5 W3 D2 L0

................................................My record for tonight. ^

Very pleased; the draws coming with Hibs in GC81 (vs Celtic - Score = 1-1) and Liverpool in GC91 (vs Portsmouth [A] - slightly disappointing 0-0). Apart from GC91, I'm delighted with the results. Also GC110 & GC135's seasons start on Saturday, so if you want to get deal done before the first round of matches (esp. in GC110 [Arsenal]), give me a PM.

;1153514']

P5 W3 D2 L0

................................................My record for tonight. ^

Very pleased; the draws coming with Hibs in GC81 (vs Celtic - Score = 1-1) and Liverpool in GC91 (vs Portsmouth [A] - slightly disappointing 0-0). Apart from GC91' date=' I'm delighted with the results. Also GC110 & GC135's seasons start on Saturday,[b'] so if you want to get deal done before the first round of matches (esp. in GC110 [Arsenal]), give me a PM.[/b]

I have and they're either not for sale or you want Pedro :D;)

Decent night, only the one loss so far, which is a very low amount for me recently ! Will no doubt lose the rest of the games once they come in :D

Anyways since losing the chance of winning a cheap treble in GC2 yesterday , losing to Deportivo 2-1 in the Spanish Cup final !

I win the League with Chelsea in GC81 ! Great GC, and i had great competition of a competent man city manager, Sop at united and George at Liverpool. 2 games to go, 8 points clear, up next second place and ex champions Man City.