Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

got the names confussed Edited it :P and becuas eof this you should giv eme Messi on loan?

and yes Ray I Agree :P Blackburn for the title :P

Hmmmmm how about Samba + 40 million?

I had a deal agreed with the Inter manager in gc137 but he cancelled it... SO annoying!

Hmmmmm how about Samba + 40 million?

I had a deal agreed with the Inter manager in gc137 but he cancelled it... SO annoying!

Im Sorry Aaron but thats just way to much to give for Messi I mean Samba is the glue of Blackburn and will rise undoubtidly to 97 next changes!, I mean c'mon asking a bid much there mate

how about £2M + Basturk + Jason Roberts?

You can have 2 more no way im selling Nigel De Jong for that mate ;)

Really sad whats happening to Inter in GC 137...tried talking to him but just ignoring me trying to help :(

What's going on with Inter in GC 137 ?

I got Inter in gc 136 and all I have got is cash offers, literally that's all ! signed VAN WOLFSWINKEL and BOTIA for cash, any ther players I have bidded for I have got a flat rejection and when I send a polite pm asking why to a few managers i'm told All my squad is too old ! :D

I shall be going into battle with my oldies ! :)

GC120 - Sadly missed out on Maxime Gonalons by £1mill, but signed Vedad Ibisevic, which was already pre-planned for a bargain (in my opinion) of £7.5million from un-managed TSG 1899 Hoffenheim. Witch made way for Stanislav Sestak to leave Napoli back to former club VFL Bochum for £4.7million. Have a very exciting strike force now with Ricky Van Wolfswinkle, Karim Ait-Fana, Givanildo Hulk, Fabio Quagliarella and Anthony Le Tallec as-well as having young Javier Hernandez on loan from Manchester United.

Dont care if i peeve people off.

GC19 if you want in. see this post.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=1154715&postcount=5833

Wouldn't mind like, but to me it seems the only reason your posting is cause you have no money to buy any of the players as this has happened a lot recently, yet times before you seemed to have no problem raiding free clubs.

To be honest anything less than the title and I think you should be fired ;):P

That inter boss is crazy selling everybody for cash' date=' tried to explain it might not be in his interests and that replacing them all with cash could prove "diffacult"

Santon,Pandev,Mariga,Coutinho,Motta,etc et all for cash :eek:[/quote']

That's bonkers! I'm off sticking bids in for a couple of his players.

B)

That's a thanks twice today Ray ;) lol

What's going on with Inter in GC 137 ?

I got Inter in gc 136 and all I have got is cash offers' date=' literally that's all ! signed VAN WOLFSWINKEL and BOTIA for cash, any ther players I have bidded for I have got a flat rejection and when I send a polite pm asking why to a few managers i'm told All my squad is too old ! :D

I shall be going into battle with my oldies ! :)[/quote']

Nowt wrong with Older players, in fact higher rated players are much better, may shock some people but its true :eek:

Unless you are gunna be with the same side for 8+ SM seasons whatsthe point in going for youth, your never gunna see any potential realised, I think the community is barmy like that

Most cant last 8games yet alone 8 seasons.....still no point in making a valid common sense argument :P

EDIT: Knew you would see sense eventually Mike LOL

Im Sorry Aaron but thats just way to much to give for Messi I mean Samba is the glue of Blackburn and will rise undoubtidly to 97 next changes!' date=' I mean c'mon asking a bid much there mate

how about £2M + Basturk + Jason Roberts?[/quote']

Ye fair enough, but I only see Samba reaching 96. I really like him because hes a young riser so I understand why you don't want to do it as Messi is getting old and will probably drop.

I like the 2nd deal, would you push it to 4 million? (hope its not too much).

Ye fair enough' date=' but I only see Samba reaching 96. I really like him because hes a young riser so I understand why you don't want to do it as Messi is getting old and will probably drop.

I like the 2nd deal, would you push it to 4 million? (hope its not too much).[/quote']

Hmm...thats pushin out the boat a bit but Serpose I'll do that deal

:)

Penguin: Pleas ehelp out Bursaspor with Santon on-loan in gc136 i mean I know you want to mate :P

Wouldn't mind like' date=' but to me it seems the only reason your posting is cause you have no money to buy any of the players as this has happened a lot recently, yet times before you seemed to have no problem raiding free clubs.[/quote']

Iv said on numberous occasions for months now, that id rather have a competitive GC, i have loads of players i could sell to raise funds, half the players you lot are bidding on are on my SL and in known they have been coming available for a week. I was just plain hoping someone would take over in that time.

iv signed 2 player of note from unmanaged teams, both of which were no hoper teams, Internacional isnt.

EDIT: Still available !

See this post

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showp...postcount=5833

Iv said on numberous occasions for months now' date=' that id rather have a competitive GC, i have loads of players i could sell to raise funds, half the players you lot are bidding on are on my SL and in known they have been coming available for a week. I was just plain hoping someone would take over in that time.

iv signed 2 player of note from unmanaged teams, both of which were no hoper teams, Internacional isnt.[/quote']

I echo these words

It really would be a shame to see such a great side with an unbelievable talent of youth get raided in such a great championship. Somebody needs to beat Deanfritz Gremio :)

Guest drseanfitz

I echo these words

It really would be a shame to see such a great side with an unbelievable talent of youth get raided in such a great championship. Somebody needs to beat Deanfritz Gremio :)

Zakkoo beat me (I've only won 13 out if 14):D

that is a great side though.

Iv said on numberous occasions for months now' date=' that id rather have a competitive GC, i have loads of players i could sell to raise funds, half the players you lot are bidding on are on my SL and in known they have been coming available for a week. I was just plain hoping someone would take over in that time.

iv signed 2 player of note from unmanaged teams, both of which were no hoper teams, Internacional isnt.[/quote']

Thats all well and fine, but the amount of times you post it just seems like you really don't want any of the players to go... Surely one post would be enough, without even coming on here and posting it too. By the looks of it anyway, nobody wants the team anyway. Now or ever. The past 9 managers managed to play an astonishing 52 games altogether, which is about one whole season.

Thats all well and fine' date=' but the amount of times you post it just seems like you really don't want any of the players to go... Surely one post would be enough, without even coming on here and posting it too. By the looks of it anyway, nobody wants the team anyway. Now or ever. The past 9 managers managed to play an astonishing 52 games altogether, which is about one whole season.[/quote']

Posted Internacional ? I think this may be the first time i have ? i actually cant remember, the very fact i cant remember suggests im only doing it to keep the GC active and not because im constantly keeping an eye to prevent people from signing players, surely if i was doing that id sell some of my huge squad to buy them.....

I dont want any of the players to go... thats my point. I want the team to stay in tact so a manager will want to manage it, be active and maybe post on the threads, and sell the players if he wishes, for CV or whatever. thats his choice, but picking up a Internacional in this setup with these players instead of a 400 million is more attractive.

Oh ok, because 9 club hoppers dont want to manage it, lets ruin a great team :)

Posted Internacional ? I think this may be the first time i have ? i actually cant remember' date=' the very fact i cant remember suggests im only doing it to keep the GC active and not because im constantly keeping an eye to prevent people from signing players, surely if i was doing that id sell some of my huge squad to buy them.....

I dont want any of the players to go... thats my point. I want the team to stay in tact so a manager will want to manage it, be active and maybe post on the threads, and sell the players if he wishes, for CV or whatever. thats his choice, but picking up a Internacional in this setup with these players instead of a 400 million is more attractive.

Oh ok, because 9 club hoppers dont want to manage it, lets ruin a great team :)[/quote']

Who you calling a club hopper? I said, it was boring... I'm not keeping a team i dont like just because someone else wants me too.

Posted Internacional ? I think this may be the first time i have ? i actually cant remember' date=' the very fact i cant remember suggests im only doing it to keep the GC active and not because im constantly keeping an eye to prevent people from signing players, surely if i was doing that id sell some of my huge squad to buy them.....

Oh ok, because 9 club hoppers dont want to manage it, lets ruin a great team :)[/quote']

I meant other teams as well that you posted.

But lets see who you have called a club hopper then;

Rhys Evans? Abdel? Tom?

That just tells me that the team and/or league or just boring and not enjoyable. I don't mind that your posting, but you just seem to want make deadly sure they get taken over. I mean look, they still haven't been took over. And theres a very good reason too, the over creation of GC's. Few want this team cause they can get better in GC500 or whatever tomorrow... Thats just how it works and theres only gonna be more of the same in the near future.

GC111: Liverpool pick up their 4th trophy in little over a week with a 4-0 win in the Charity Shield. Was only against West Ham mind you :P

GC119 Manchester City;

After hearing Kaz and Ray argue on the forum about things and mentioning a certain player at an unmanaged team' date=' I sneak in and [b']Assamoah Gyan[/b] signs for just over £15m.

Thanks guys. <3

:eek: WHAT?!? How dare you bid on a player i had bid on! Dont you know that if i have a bid on a player then noone else is allowed to? Your pathetic Kez truly pathetic!

Though actually as it turns out with my signing of Victor Ruiz i wouldn't have been able to afford him anyways, oh well i'll let you off then :)

Just dont you dare ever beat me in a match cos then i'll get really mad :mad: Because SM is that important!!

Guest Abdel Zizi

I meant other teams as well that you posted.

But lets see who you have called a club hopper then;

Rhys Evans? Abdel? Tom?

That just tells me that the team and/or league or just boring and not enjoyable. I don't mind that your posting' date=' but you just seem to want make deadly sure they get taken over. I mean look, they still haven't been took over. And theres a very good reason too, the over creation of GC's. Few want this team cause they can get better in GC500 or whatever tomorrow... Thats just how it works and theres only gonna be more of the same in the near future.[/quote']

I really wanted to like GC19, but for me it's the most overhyped GC there is out there. Tried numerous times, just didn't enjoy it.

Plenty over challenges I relish more than a team in that GC.

Guest Abdel Zizi

GC111: Liverpool pick up their 4th trophy in little over a week with a 4-0 win in the Charity Shield. Was only against West Ham mind you :P

:eek: WHAT?!? How dare you bid on a player i had bid on! Dont you know that if i have a bid on a player then noone else is allowed to? Your pathetic Kez truly pathetic!

Though actually as it turns out with my signing of Victor Ruiz i wouldn't have been able to afford him anyways' date=' oh well i'll let you off then :)

Just dont you dare ever beat me in a match cos then i'll get really mad :mad: Because SM is that important!![/font']

Why don't you stop crying and get rid of that pic of DiCaprio?? :D

You are supposedly a girl, don't you have a gazzilion pics of yourself ;)

GC137- Arsenal end their day long pursuit of a top class goalkeeper and agree to sign Shay Given from Manchester City for Kieron Gibbs & Jack Wilshere. And that's me done i would imagine as not really had any offers for players and the ones i have haven't been that good.

Guest Abdel Zizi

Yes :P Why dont you get rid of that pic of a football' date=' will your gigantic head not fit there?[/quote']

We'll make a deal: I change pic, you change pic?