Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC108- Chelsea have a busy couple of days' date=' 1st Adrian Mutu was sold to Inter for £9 million, played well for me as a back up but still made 200k on him, plus recalled Javier Hernandez and along with Cassano, and the korean guy from Monaco, have 3 decent backups for Villa and Aguerro.

Also David Silva will be joining Bayern Munchen for Bastos, SWP & 10 million. [b']Greg Owen at Bayern a nice guy to deal with who responds to PM's and bids[/b]

I find him to be one of the worst managers on the game to deal with he doesnt respond to my bids or pm's.

GC111 Werder Bremen

Klaas-Jan Huntelaar completes his move to bremen with Tim Borowski and Petri Pasanen heading to shakhtar in exchange.

Darijo Srna completes his move to bremen with Clemens Fritz and Aaron Hunt heading to shakhtar in exchange.

happy with these deals as i want a stronger first 11.

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC130 Marseille- Looking to shift some players ABRIEL (31-88) and HILTON (33-88) can leave for cash as thay have no places in the side also looking to shift GONZALEZ (29-93) for a 2-1 deal willing to lissen to offers for all players so get bidding.

Lol maybe it was my northern charm that made him respond to my PM's and bids :D
;1158918']He was good to deal with in GC110.

Responds (politely) to PMs and bids quickly. Well he did with me' date=' anyway.[/quote']

Well your further north than me so it must be the northern charm as opposed to Rob's region :)

That must be it he must hate the welsh :P.

GC112- Manchester United Add 3 More to their Squad making it a 71 man squad With more still to come

Younès BELHANDA has completed his move to Manchester United from Boca Juniors for £4,800,000

Ismaël BANGOURA has completed his move to Manchester United from Rennes for £9,000,000

Valter BIRSA has completed his move to Manchester United from AJ Auxerre for £7,200,000

Also so Far loaned out Zoran Tosic(87) and Marino Andujar(89) to 1 FC Koln for the season :)

My Squad: http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=123460&clubid=16965006&sid=44229

A few deals to report on...

GC95 Bayern Munich - Not a player I wanted to sell really but Arjen Robben has left Bayern Munich to join up with Arsenal, heading to the German giants in a swap deal are Antonio Valenica and Andrei Arshavin. In a second deal between the clubs Clichy will also join Bayern with Benzema leaving

GC133 Man United - Uniteds veteran 'keeper Van Der Sar has joined Russian side CSKA Moscow in a swap deal for Igor Akinfeev

A few deals to report on...

GC133 Man United - Uniteds veteran 'keeper Van Der Sar has joined Russian side CSKA Moscow in a swap deal for Igor Akinfeev

Awesome deal that is' date=' Always nice when that happens as Akinfeev is very solid 91 and if he moves which no doubt he will within the next year or 2 he'll be going up.

EDIT: Also a special mention to the Lyon gaffer in [b']GC108[/b] he would like to get Navas & Ansaldi for Cissokho :rolleyes:

Made a poor offer of Gago+Guti for Tevez in GC116 as I wasnt sure what to offer due to lack of Fwd's, in hope of a half decent counter..

Manchester City have made a counter offer to Real Madrid to exchange Lass DIARRA and Karim BENZEMA for Carlos TEVEZ

*sigh*

Wilson91 wont be dealing with him again...

Made a poor offer of Gago+Guti for Tevez in GC116 as I wasnt sure what to offer due to lack of Fwd's' date=' in hope of a half decent counter..

Manchester City have made a counter offer to Real Madrid to exchange Lass DIARRA and Karim BENZEMA for Carlos TEVEZ

*sigh*

Wilson91 wont be dealing with him again...[/quote']

Why the sigh your offer was terrible all he did was counter as bad an offer as you made in the first place.

Guest Abdel Zizi

Interesting read on the problems with people who delay or ignore transfers.

I myself try to respond immediatly for any team I'm active with.

All these problems can be helped swiftly by just sending a small PM to the manager in question.

Anyways, have a few transfers lined up with a few teams.

Will post later.

Won another trophy in GC 111 last night, this time not with Liverpool but with France as they lift the World Cup.

Made a poor offer of Gago+Guti for Tevez in GC116 as I wasnt sure what to offer due to lack of Fwd's' date=' in hope of a half decent counter..

*sigh*

When you make really bad offers for players you cant complain when you get really bad counters. If you had made a fairer opening bid i am sure you'd have got a fairer counter. Personally i think your offer was worse than his counter anyways :P

Why the sigh your offer was terrible all he did was counter as bad an offer as you made in the first place.

Gago+Guti is a poor offer yes, a counter offer or probably even a rejection would be more likely to result in a deal being agreed. When you transfer list a player you should expect some below average offers.

Counters like the end negotiations with me.

Just relised this is the guy who offered me Huntelaar for Berbatov, and Thaigo Silva for Vidic....

IMO he's a clown.

*sigh*

Oh well :(... Im good with that :)

Thankyou :).. i dont make a habit of selling my best players for nutin short of a great deal.. That why i get the best from it ... Lets face it we all want to keep our best players and selling them in a GC you want the best for them.. If you dont like it alan.. well tough mate.. calling me a clown over a game ?.. get out more mate ...B)

Thankyou :).. i dont make a habit of selling my best players for nutin short of a great deal.. That why i get the best from it ... Lets face it we all want to keep our best players and selling them in a GC you want the best for them.. If you dont like it alan.. well tough mate.. calling me a clown over a game ?.. get out more mate ...B)

Every player in my squad is always available, unless of course they are due a rise in the bear future, what was stopping you countering for a reasonable p/e deal? Surely my offer showed you Madrid were interested in buying Tevez?

Crazy overpriced counters just result in me (probably other people too) thinking 'well he's a clown, wont waste my time offering again'.

Every player in my squad is always available' date=' unless of course they are due a rise in the bear future, what was stopping you countering for a reasonable p/e deal? Surely my offer showed you Madrid were interested in buying Tevez?

Crazy overpriced counters just result in me (probably other people too) thinking 'well he's a clown, wont waste my time offering again'.[/quote']

Fair enough..that's fine by me :).. Im getting along just fine .. :)

GC101 : Carvalho EDUARDO has completed his move to Lazio from Sporting de Braga for £20,000,000 :rolleyes:. I make half decent offer and he was listed for p/e yet he goes for cash.

After sellling Kaladze for 11m to Saint-Etinnne.

**** DIAKHATE has completed his move to Milan from AS Saint-Etienne for £5,000,000 plus Oguchi ONYEWU

Happy with that but had to lose another defender which means my back line is all but sorted but it's not top class.

Still looking to get rid of Oddo and Favilli.

EDIT: Why is P@PE not aloud?

GC33: Rotherham United

Craig BELLAMY has completed his move to Rotherham United from Club América for £7,000,000 plus Søren FREDERIKSEN

Great addition to Division 4 Rotherham. Got him incredibly cheap.

Agreed a bid to sell David Addy to external for £2.7M but if you could offer higher than that just VM me.

EDIT - Decided to keep him :o

Guest JackWWFC

Agreed a bid to sell David Addy to external for £2.7M but if you could offer higher than that just VM me.

Of course you got him cheap, I said you could have him for CV..

GC95 Bayern Munich - Listening to offers on Lahm and Schweinsteiger, would like a replacement + another player of any posititon.

Busy day at Bayern has seen Arjen Robben leave to join Arsenal, and Antonio Valenica and Andrei Arshavin arrive in exchange. Clichy will also join Bayern with Benzema leaving as a second part of that deal.

Pedro Geromel and Tamas Hajnal have also joined Bayern from unmanaged sides for a combined fee of around £23m.

Guest MR. HAMMER

taken newcastle you can have JEDA for 4.6M not needed here.