Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Why do people keep doing that? We don't have to use that thread. This is for anything and everything about GC's..

As far as i have seen I'm the only one who has done that and it's been on 2 occasions :D and the reason is as was stated when it was re-introduced so people don't have to trawl through stuff' date=' But if it is a problem then i shall not do it again young sir.

Pointless having that thread then.

EDIT: Chelsea agree to sign Daniele De Rossi in [b']GC108[/b] out goes Lucho & Ansaldi

As far as i have seen I'm the only one who has done that and it's been on 2 occasions :D and the reason is as was stated when it was re-introduced so people don't have to trawl through stuff' date=' But if it is a problem then i shall not do it again young sir.

Pointless having that thread then.

EDIT: Chelsea agree to sign Daniele De Rossi in [b']GC108[/b] out goes Lucho & Ansaldi

But then if we have a thread for results, players for sale we might as well have someone for announcing signings like you've just done on here. But I suppose people will always either post on here or on the specific thread. Doesn't really matter either way, but otherwise if we didn't post on here what else will we talk about on here other than b*tching about deals, results etc. :P

Wow.

Anyway' date=' I've taken over Houston Dynamo in GC21 and Borussia Dortmund in GC89. Houston Dynamo will be a long term team, Borussia Dortmund may not last as long if I don't find alot of forumers in this setup. So if you are in either of these setups, let me know! These will probably be the last setups I get into for a while unless someone personally requests I join their setup with a decentish team.

Also, if enough people are interested, maybe we could do an MLS challenge similar to the one Abdel's got goin on in GC36. Only New York and Houston are taken in GC21...[/quote']

There is a few forumers hanging about alright in GC 89, I am Athletico Madrid, feel free to whack in a few bids if anyone takes your fancy . :)

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC137- Stoke City New:

Stevenage was my opponents in the 1st round of the Eng Shild and we won 3-1 Franco got 2 with Sidibe geting the 3rd happy the way this team is looking.

TFN

Sold Faye 88 for 8M and bring in Duenas 88 for 10M not diffrent in ratings but age is everything so realy happy.

Also E.Villa 86 is on his way back to Eng to join my side for 2M and Sidibe and Davis I remember his days at Darby he was only a 80 no look a 86 and see him hiting 87-88 soon.

Loving the smfa cup in GC105 where my group is Real Madrid, Sevilla & Genoa, i'll take the league again this season but makes it easier when my competition field their best teams against my 2nd string. SMFA cup will be mine season 3, also anyone else think it would be good if they made the SMFA cup like the champions league where 3rd places slides into the europa league, something similar would be good on here so you slip into the smfa shield and still have a chance.

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC130 my Marseille beat Fiorentina in the Champions League Group 3-0 siting 1st in the group happy days in this setup,

LEMOINE 23-88 is joining for 10M

Fleck 19-83 is joining for 10M

still looking to shift some players have two 88s for cash and more.

Won 4 out of 5 tonight. The loss came in GC7 with Arsenal, really not getting on with this team at all, quite hard to work with and hard to do deals in the GC although I've brought in a few good squad players like Jo and Cani.

Good result for Benfica in 99 where we beat Bordeaux 3-2. This meant we qualified for knockouts of Champs Cup with Beinfeit's Madrid, hopefully we'll finish top.

for pretty much the first time, very good cup night...

Sevilla beat Girona 2-0 in Spanish Cup Round 2 in GC91,

Northampton Town beat Southend 3-1 in English Shield round 1, where I face York City in Round 2. (GC136)

Liverpool beat Roma 2-1 in GC137, SMFA Cup Group Game 1,

and Valencia beat Las Palmas 2-1, with Craig Bellamy adding to his impressive goal tally, scoring 7 in his first 6 games :) (GC23)

EDIT: Shakhtar also beat Terek in GC134 3-2 at home to progress from Russian Shield Rnd 1

Lukaku got injured in GC130 for my Inter. he becomes the third injury for my team and the annoying thing is, the injuried are all long term.

Lukaku - 8 weeks - Broken arm

Zanetti - 6 weeks - Torn ankle ligements

Stankovic - 3 weeks - Torn ankle ligements

Had to recall Obinna from his loan at LA Galaxy.

Is Jaspal Thaliwal a forumer? He just tried this on me in GC67.

His offers are always how can you politely say not the greatest at times :)

Another dogy night had a fair few in a row now....keep winning games I think I wont and lose games I think i will win easy.....

Added an Honour winning Spanish Shield in GC 97 with Real at least when i quit them shortly i can say I won an honour before I left, not got into them really and aint paid half as much attention as i should have to wrapped up in my Madrid in GC 101 which feels better as it was mine from the start

Anyhow im off its what we have all been waiting for...God bless the Inbetweeners :)

(76)downing has offically left birmingham city for rangers. didnt really want to sell him but when you get douglas costa and danny wilson i couldnt say no.

saviola left for wolfsburg for ola toivonen and 12 million. ola has scored 8 goals in 9 games and tracked by a few big teams.

(123)intermilan won the italian shield . 3-0 victory easy enough

You said: 2010-09-13 22:38:46

Setup: Gold Championship 135 (Birmingham City)

Clubs: Fluminense, Rennes

Ciaran Mcevoy and Mcevoy2k10? i have him also on msn where he admitted it to me... If you checked the IP's i bet they match. I have said enough.

Look for yourself if you're in GC 135 you'll see ;):P