• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

:D .....Come on now Allan' date=' your not squeaky clean either...... :D

Manchester United have made a counter offer to Roma to exchange Thiago MOTTA and Alberto AQUILANI for Luis ANDERSON

I'm Roma BTW. ;):P:D[/quote']

As I said in the PM I'd want someone else included CM or CB, not another LB ;)

Guest JackWWFC

taken newcastle you can have JEDA for 4.6M not needed here.

Newcastle United have made an offer to Club América for Kévin GAMEIRO of £18,000,000

:confused: I said offer, not insult :o:P

picture.php?albumid=160&pictureid=1829

FEYENOORD SPENDING OVER

60332_495244919017_629794017_6953544_237837_n.jpg60332_495244924017_629794017_6953545_6186414_n.jpg60332_495244929017_629794017_6953546_727385_n.jpg60332_495244934017_629794017_6953547_250162_n.jpg

The great Feyenoord spending spree is at and end as I've run out of cash. The final few big name signings were Benoit Assou-Ekotto (20.6m), Gonzalo Castro (36m), David Jarolim (20.5m) and Roque Santa Cruz (17.1m).

That takes spending to £320m in just over a week on players from unmanaged clubs.

Will post a squad later - very pleased with it.

Edited :o In all he's had 179 jobs since the start of this year' date=' on that account anyway.[/quote']

Wow.

Anyway, I've taken over Houston Dynamo in GC21 and Borussia Dortmund in GC89. Houston Dynamo will be a long term team, Borussia Dortmund may not last as long if I don't find alot of forumers in this setup. So if you are in either of these setups, let me know! These will probably be the last setups I get into for a while unless someone personally requests I join their setup with a decentish team.

Also, if enough people are interested, maybe we could do an MLS challenge similar to the one Abdel's got goin on in GC36. Only New York and Houston are taken in GC21...

Results so far suggest a good night.

GC119 - Hartlepool

A 5-0 win for The Pools takes us into the English Cup 3rd Round. A Rodrigo Moreno hat-trick :D

GC136 - Portsmouth

A shock 3-0 win at home for Pompey sees us take a hefty lead into the 2nd leg of the SMFA Shield. Lots of changes to come in the next few days.

GC132 - West Ham

Another 3-0 win for me. The Hammers continue their fine shield form' date=' I hope to make the quarters with the second team.

[b']GC109 - Lyon[/b]

An awesome 4-0 win for the Lyon second strings over a near full strngth Gridirons sees us ease through to the next round in our title defence of the French Shield.

Awaiting results in 130 and 33

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=1158342#post1158342

Why do people keep doing that? We don't have to use that thread. This is for anything and everything about GC's..

As far as i have seen I'm the only one who has done that and it's been on 2 occasions :D and the reason is as was stated when it was re-introduced so people don't have to trawl through stuff' date=' But if it is a problem then i shall not do it again young sir.

Pointless having that thread then.

EDIT: Chelsea agree to sign Daniele De Rossi in [b']GC108[/b] out goes Lucho & Ansaldi

As far as i have seen I'm the only one who has done that and it's been on 2 occasions :D and the reason is as was stated when it was re-introduced so people don't have to trawl through stuff' date=' But if it is a problem then i shall not do it again young sir.

Pointless having that thread then.

EDIT: Chelsea agree to sign Daniele De Rossi in [b']GC108[/b] out goes Lucho & Ansaldi

But then if we have a thread for results, players for sale we might as well have someone for announcing signings like you've just done on here. But I suppose people will always either post on here or on the specific thread. Doesn't really matter either way, but otherwise if we didn't post on here what else will we talk about on here other than b*tching about deals, results etc. :P

Wow.

Anyway' date=' I've taken over Houston Dynamo in GC21 and Borussia Dortmund in GC89. Houston Dynamo will be a long term team, Borussia Dortmund may not last as long if I don't find alot of forumers in this setup. So if you are in either of these setups, let me know! These will probably be the last setups I get into for a while unless someone personally requests I join their setup with a decentish team.

Also, if enough people are interested, maybe we could do an MLS challenge similar to the one Abdel's got goin on in GC36. Only New York and Houston are taken in GC21...[/quote']

There is a few forumers hanging about alright in GC 89, I am Athletico Madrid, feel free to whack in a few bids if anyone takes your fancy . :)

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC137- Stoke City New:

Stevenage was my opponents in the 1st round of the Eng Shild and we won 3-1 Franco got 2 with Sidibe geting the 3rd happy the way this team is looking.

TFN

Sold Faye 88 for 8M and bring in Duenas 88 for 10M not diffrent in ratings but age is everything so realy happy.

Also E.Villa 86 is on his way back to Eng to join my side for 2M and Sidibe and Davis I remember his days at Darby he was only a 80 no look a 86 and see him hiting 87-88 soon.