• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Loving the smfa cup in GC105 where my group is Real Madrid, Sevilla & Genoa, i'll take the league again this season but makes it easier when my competition field their best teams against my 2nd string. SMFA cup will be mine season 3, also anyone else think it would be good if they made the SMFA cup like the champions league where 3rd places slides into the europa league, something similar would be good on here so you slip into the smfa shield and still have a chance.

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC130 my Marseille beat Fiorentina in the Champions League Group 3-0 siting 1st in the group happy days in this setup,

LEMOINE 23-88 is joining for 10M

Fleck 19-83 is joining for 10M

still looking to shift some players have two 88s for cash and more.

My Besiktas Beat Fenerbache who are managed by 374 3-1 in GC19 to proceed to the Turkish cup final were we face Galatasaray,I'm delighted and it will be my first chance to win a GC honour however as I have only took over at the semi final stage I won't count it.

Won 4 out of 5 tonight. The loss came in GC7 with Arsenal, really not getting on with this team at all, quite hard to work with and hard to do deals in the GC although I've brought in a few good squad players like Jo and Cani.

Good result for Benfica in 99 where we beat Bordeaux 3-2. This meant we qualified for knockouts of Champs Cup with Beinfeit's Madrid, hopefully we'll finish top.

Well next game was tonight and Barca win 5-1 in the SMFA Cup QF. Aguero scores 4 and Villa gets the other 1. Both get injured and are out for 3 weeks. That's 5 players now out injured. Brilliant.

Busquets for Barcelona in GC117 gets injured for the 3rd time in 28 days :rolleyes:

for pretty much the first time, very good cup night...

Sevilla beat Girona 2-0 in Spanish Cup Round 2 in GC91,

Northampton Town beat Southend 3-1 in English Shield round 1, where I face York City in Round 2. (GC136)

Liverpool beat Roma 2-1 in GC137, SMFA Cup Group Game 1,

and Valencia beat Las Palmas 2-1, with Craig Bellamy adding to his impressive goal tally, scoring 7 in his first 6 games :) (GC23)

EDIT: Shakhtar also beat Terek in GC134 3-2 at home to progress from Russian Shield Rnd 1

Lukaku got injured in GC130 for my Inter. he becomes the third injury for my team and the annoying thing is, the injuried are all long term.

Lukaku - 8 weeks - Broken arm

Zanetti - 6 weeks - Torn ankle ligements

Stankovic - 3 weeks - Torn ankle ligements

Had to recall Obinna from his loan at LA Galaxy.

Is Jaspal Thaliwal a forumer? He just tried this on me in GC67.

His offers are always how can you politely say not the greatest at times :)

Another dogy night had a fair few in a row now....keep winning games I think I wont and lose games I think i will win easy.....

Added an Honour winning Spanish Shield in GC 97 with Real at least when i quit them shortly i can say I won an honour before I left, not got into them really and aint paid half as much attention as i should have to wrapped up in my Madrid in GC 101 which feels better as it was mine from the start

Anyhow im off its what we have all been waiting for...God bless the Inbetweeners :)

(76)downing has offically left birmingham city for rangers. didnt really want to sell him but when you get douglas costa and danny wilson i couldnt say no.

saviola left for wolfsburg for ola toivonen and 12 million. ola has scored 8 goals in 9 games and tracked by a few big teams.

(123)intermilan won the italian shield . 3-0 victory easy enough

You said: 2010-09-13 22:38:46

Setup: Gold Championship 135 (Birmingham City)

Clubs: Fluminense, Rennes

Ciaran Mcevoy and Mcevoy2k10? i have him also on msn where he admitted it to me... If you checked the IP's i bet they match. I have said enough.

Look for yourself if you're in GC 135 you'll see ;):P

Guest Abdel Zizi

Sorry the "I dont believe it" was at SM for still allowing him into the setup' date=' I remember GC 64 when my mate couldnt get Sevilla because he quit 2 clubs:eek::confused:[/quote']

I'm still banned (for 1.5 year now) from GC1 for taking over 2 clubs in rapid succession. Really revengefull when you see someone taking over 6 clubs in 1 set-up at such short time but doesn't get booted.

Wow.

Anyway' date=' I've taken over Houston Dynamo in GC21.

Also, if enough people are interested, maybe we could do an MLS challenge similar to the one Abdel's got goin on in GC36. Only New York and Houston are taken in GC21...[/quote']

Gotta love those Houston Dynamo's. Will post some results later, including Houston's.

Not a great night tonight - 9 games, 4 wins and 5 losses.

Most difficult to take was Roma getting a thumping 4-1 at home to Chelsea in GC117 SMFA Cup - Fairly even on stats but with Chelsea having just 5 shots on goal and playing with a 75 rated CM.

On the flip side, my 78 av rat Aberdeen reserves scrape through against a strong Dunfermline on penalties in Gc106.

Guest Abdel Zizi

Houston Dynamo + Italy (GC36)

SMFA Cup QF Leg 1: Galatasaray 1 - 2 Houston Dynamo

Asamoah and Hazard get the win at Turkey.

Real Madrid + Germany (GC93)

SMFA Cup 1/16th Leg 1: Real Madrid 4 - 2 Sevilla

Messi, Silva, Robben and Ronaldo with the goals.

Some other nice results for teams like Bayern and Milan.

Great results tonight Really only lost one game in GC107 as Puebla on Pens, and a nice draw with Cagliari in SMFA Shield Round 3 First Leg against a strong Wolfsburg with an alot better side out than myself, very pleased!, and wins in other leagues aswell...:)

Also

at Kuban GC135 just rejected

You have decided to reject the job offer from Middlesbrough. Your chairman and fans are delighted at your decision!

You have decided to reject the job offer from Chivas USA. Your chairman and fans are delighted at your decision!

Not levaing Kuban any time soon, or anytime in distant future to be honest :)

Not a great night tonight - 9 games' date=' 4 wins and 5 losses.

Most difficult to take was Roma getting a thumping 4-1 at home to Chelsea in GC117 SMFA Cup - Fairly even on stats but with Chelsea having just 5 shots on goal and playing with a 75 rated CM.

On the flip side, my 78 av rat Aberdeen reserves scrape through against a strong Dunfermline on penalties in Gc106.

The Chelsea side wasnt that weak tbh it had 7 90+ on the pitch, that being said 4-1 is very flattering.