Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Guest Abdel Zizi

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

picture.php?albumid=160&pictureid=1829

58961_495346604017_629794017_6955200_3287131_n.jpg

Above is the Feyenoord that I've assembled in about a week in GC14.

Only Antonini' date=' Hansson and Jallet of any note were already there.[/font']

Nice team.

Goes to show how important money is in GC's nowadays.

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Only 2 games tonight but managed to scrape through both :)

Ajax in GC130 win the first leg of their SMFA Shield tie against Sporting CP with an unusual formation experiment. Soumahoro got the only goal and him playing should give you an indication of how bad my injury situation is. Currently out are Ooijer (88), Vertonghen (89), Enoh (87), Lindgren (86), De Jong (87) and Suarez (90) in a squad with 32 players and an average rating of 85. Oh, and Sno is banned for 3 SMFA games; brilliant :rolleyes: Doesn't stop the fun though as I'm top of the league, won my last 11 and unbeaten since the opening day :)

Liverpool's youth blend in GC131 needed penalties to get past Wolves in the English Shield. Not much else to add :o

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC130:

Luiz FELIPE 26-88 will be the number 2 for Marseille the GK is joining for 6M see that as a grate deal.

Fabrice ABRIEL 88 is heading to Russia for 9M happy to see him leave as he was not needed.

close to a deal for a top Defender that will see M'Bia and VALBUENA leave in a 2-1 deal dont no if it is worth it so will have a think.

long time since i did one of these...

GC12 JUVENTUS beat Arsenal 4-1 to qualify for the knockout stages in the SMFA cup.. goals from MENEZ.. a double from GAMA...TIAGO..

GC33 ARSENAL beat Bolton 2-1 in the 4th rd English cup... goals from GERVINHO...YESTE

GC43 SPURS go out of the English cup 2rd after losing 2-1 to Bristol city...MACCARONE got the goal..

GC57 INTER are the Italian shield winners after beating Udinese 4-0.. the goals came from a double from MILITO..ALBELDA and TAKUYA HONDA

GC66 ATLETICO MADRID beat Villarreal 3-1 on peno's after the tie finished 1-1 in the Spanish cup rd 3...

GC120 FIORENTINA beat Stiflers Man utd 1-0 in the SMFA cup rd1 leg1... DOMINGUEZ got the goal...

GC137 DERBY gave debut to keeper Vincent Enyeama, as the Rams beat Hartlepool 2-0 in the English shield 1st rd with goals from SAVAGE... meanwhile the two new signings watched from the dugout as they wait to make thier debuts on weds was MARIUS NICULAE and IGOR BISCAN

I'm still banned (for 1.5 year now) from GC1 for taking over 2 clubs in rapid succession. Really revengefull when you see someone taking over 6 clubs in 1 set-up at such short time but doesn't get booted.

Gotta love those Houston Dynamo's. Will post some results later' date=' including Houston's.[/quote']

Yea, especially since Houston is my hometown and I used to go to their home games, I had to represent by managing one in a GC. Ended up quitting the Dortmund though, really thinking I shouldn't have quit that Internacional I had in GC1, but I think I will just stay with the five teams I have now unless some massive team comes available.

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC137-Stoke City:

VILLA=£2.0M & M.SIDIBE & A.DAVIES

DUENAS=£10.0M

now up to 7 signings HOCHSTRASSER 22-85 will be the next big profile youth joining the swiss DM is costing £2.0 T.SOARES + D.PUGH happy with the deal as that is more dead wood off my hands.

CAMILLERI 17-73 on loan at Juventus joining for a mear 200K what a signing this could be.

Just four games tonight.. P4 W2 D1 L1.

GC87 Manchester United - Manchester United notched up a crucial away win against Estudiantes in the first leg of the SMFA Cup quarters, beating the Argies 3-1 with goals from Owen, Susaeta and Fletcher.

GC92 Marseille - Marseille crashed out of the French cup following a 2-0 loss to Troy's Lyon. Rested some key players as we are still very much alive in the title chase for the league title.

GC120 Real Madrid - Drew my first game in charge of Los Blancos against Schalke in the first leg of the SMFA Cup round of 16. Diego Milito and Tino Costa gave us a 2-0 lead, but two late goals from Schalke makes things much harder in the second leg.

GC132 Chelsea - Chelsea's reserves eased past Preston North End in the English shield to advance to the 4th round.

-----------------------------

Dont know if anyone else noticed but i think SM just did a test.

On your homepage at the top next to the translation globe a blue button appeared Sm live I pressed it and it went yellow and the home page changed all the little club kits changed to the club badges which was excellent it was only brief but keep an eye out for it.

Just seen this now, homepage looks much better with the club emblem's instead of the kits imo.

Won 4 out of 5 tonight. The loss came in GC7 with Arsenal' date=' really not getting on with this team at all, quite hard to work with and hard to do deals in the GC although I've brought in a few good squad players like Jo and Cani.

Good result for Benfica in 99 where we beat Bordeaux 3-2. This meant we qualified for knockouts of Champs Cup with Beinfeit's Madrid, hopefully we'll finish top.[/quote']

I am so sorry for your loss, Must be shattering losing 1-0 to Torpedo Moskva :P

I just had to say the score xD

I'm up for my first major honour tonight in GC80. Granted I only took control of Fiorentina from the quarter finals of the cup, but playing Roma tonight in the final, which could see Jovetic play is last game for us, before moving to Roma in a 2 for 1 deal to add some depth to a pretty poor squad I took on.

GC83 - Sad day for Villarreal as they get dumped out of the SMFA Cup by Panathinakios. However this does mean I can focus on winning the leaue. I have 5 games left and I am 7 points clear of Real Madrid

GC105 - My FC Porto continue there undefeated streak in GC105 with a 1-0 win against Stuggart in the SMFA Cup.

GC112 - Inter Milan celebrate there double in GC112 by signing Puyol for Lucio and 90rtd CF Artem MILEVSKIY. Inter also have a charity match with Milan tonight and rumour has it that Maicon has requested a Transfer

Some transfer news to report and rather pleased with them.

GC31- Nesta completes his move to Benfica in a straight swap for Lusiao. Oldest player in my squad has now gone.

GC108- Chelsea complete the signing of Ambrosini from Milan for De Zeeuw and 6.8 mil, and also De Rossi joins with Ansaldi and Lucho leaving. Gives the midfield a total change within a week and now it's Navas,Bastos,Essien,De Rossi and Ambrosini with SWP,Karadeniz,Makelele, Semshov, Deco,Beckham,Isla back them boys up.

Been Busy Transfers wise the last 2 weeks , and looking to have a few more Deals Completed by tomorrow :)

GC 14 .

Manuel freiderich joins AS Roma from Unmanaged Bayer Leverkuesen for £15 mill. Had to beat off the Competition of Spurs and Hamburg but happy for him to have come to Rome :)

I've just been banned from sending PMs apparently "As a result of sending multiple messages that are abusive and/or inappropriate you have now been banned from sending private messages.". Anyone else have this problem?

I've never sent any abusive PMs and have no idea why I would be banned :confused:. Sent a ticket in, hopefully they sort this out...:rolleyes:

I've just been banned from sending PMs apparently "As a result of sending multiple messages that are abusive and/or inappropriate you have now been banned from sending private messages.". Anyone else have this problem?

I've never sent any abusive PMs and have no idea why I would be banned :confused:. Sent a ticket in' date=' hopefully they sort this out...:rolleyes:[/quote']

YEAH I got this problem too. Surely it is a bug

GC111 Werder Bremen

Luis Nani completes his move to bremen with Torsten Frings and Daniel Diaz heading to chelsea in exchange ive overpaid but i needed a quality winger and nani should go 91 next ratings.

Edit

I thought sm had stopped people making stupid counters :confused:

Celtic have made a counter offer to Aston Villa to exchange Carlos VELA and Neven SUBOTIC for Aiden MCGEADY