• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Guest MR. HAMMER

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC130- Marseille TF News:

Fleck 19-83 has joined 10M nice young player playes a lot like Boyed who was a 89 in the SPL so could be a nice risser.

Lemoine 23-88 has joined for 10M happy as he is young and I see him becoming a risser again.

Felipe 26-88 has became the new number 2 happy he has joined costing 6M he can go out on loan till needed.

have another nice player joining soon.

112 AC Milan

Looking to do deals. Not really concerned with age as I've decided I don't mind having some older players. Pato is likely the only one who won't be going anywhere and despite a decent bid from Bayern, I'd prefer to keep him in red and black.

I welcome PMs.

GC34: Barcelona -

After trying to sell him for a while we have finally sold Gianluigi Buffon to Bayer Levekusen in a swap with German Rene Adler and Argentina's international midfielder Lucho Gonzalez. I'm delighted with this deal as it helps my team out so much.

Midfield is ram-packed now meaning that Busquets can leave for a good attacking midfielder.

P.S - I like the badges better than the shirts, but surely they're a bit small? They use to be bigger.

I cant send messages either it says this

The user of this account has sent multiple messages that are abusive and/or inappropriate. This facility has now been removed from their account.

At the top of my screen.

i sent a ticket but it got closed with NO reply. Good old SM support. The best about:confused::confused:

GC36 Real Madrid - After swapping two CM's for Vermaelen I'd left myself a little shorter than I'd planned to in the CM department. Decided to flex my massive spending power by splashing £17m on holding midfielder Josue.

GC95 Bayern - Bayern sell Benzema to Asrenal for Clichy and a few quid. The deal was the second part of a deal which saw Robben also leave Bayern and Arshavin and Valencia join.

GC130 - Internazionale.

I don't complain (too often) about counter offers and bids but this one is shocking.

Marseille have made a new offer to Internazionale to swap César AZPILICUETA for Javier ZANETTI

He orignally bidded

Marseille have made an offer to Internazionale to swap Stéphane M'BIA and Leyti N'DIAYE for Javier ZANETTI

So I countered:

Internazionale have made a counter offer to Marseille to exchange César AZPILICUETA and Stéphane M'BIA for Javier ZANETTI

In my opinion, my counter was pretty fair but to be countered just Azpiliuecta for Zanetti was apalling.

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC130 - Internazionale.

I don't complain (too often) about counter offers and bids but this one is shocking.

He orignally bidded

So I countered:

In my opinion' date=' my counter was pretty fair but to be countered just Azpiliuecta for Zanetti was apalling.[/quote']

Hi mate i am not geting muged I no Zanetti is one of the best but he is now 37 and you want a 21 and 24 year old for him not happening mate.

GC130 - Internazionale.

He orignally bidded

So I countered:

In my opinion' date=' my counter was pretty fair but to be countered just Azpiliuecta for Zanetti was apalling.[/quote']

Although a debatable counter, no where near bad enough for a name and shame.

Guest MR. HAMMER

Although a debatable counter' date=' no where near bad enough for a name and shame.[/quote']

If anything my new offer is prob the best he can get a 21 year old for a 37 that has to be one of the best but not holding out may not even do the deal now he has complaned.

Guest MR. HAMMER

Zanetti is on a whole different level. Age means nothing when you are Zanetti' date=' he still has legs![/quote']

The deal involving Marseille and Javier ZANETTI of Internazionale has been rejected.

gessing u want to keep him also i best u never told people u wanted two fully fit players who are both young for a old timer that get ready is out for 7 weeks.

Marseille have made an offer to Internazionale for Esteban CAMBIASSO of £6,000,000 plus Lucho GONZALEZ and César AZPILICUETA

lets see what u make of this one.

The deal involving Marseille and Javier ZANETTI of Internazionale has been rejected.

gessing u want to keep him also i best u never told people u wanted two fully fit players who are both young for a old timer that get ready is out for 7 weeks.

AH!

I've complained at least twice about his injury so if you read my posts you'd know..

He's been listed since the GC was made mate, don't bid if ya don't like.

EDIT - I accepted your bid but apparently it doesn't match Cambiasso's C/V but it's £1,000,000 over it :confused:

AH!

I've complained at least twice about his injury so if you read my posts you'd know..

He's been listed since the GC was made mate' date=' don't bid if ya don't like.

EDIT - I accepted your bid but apparently it doesn't match Cambiasso's C/V but it's £1,000,000 over it :confused:[/quote']

Bear with it. I'm noticing a few bugs with transfers this evening. Try again shortly. Or refresh the page and try.

Guest MR. HAMMER

AH!

He's been listed since the GC was made mate' date=' don't bid if ya don't like.

EDIT - I accepted your bid but apparently it doesn't match Cambiasso's C/V but it's £1,000,000 over it :confused:[/quote']

ta I am happy to come to a deal for a top player