Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

EDIT - I accepted your bid but apparently it doesn't match Cambiasso's C/V but it's £1' date='000,000 over it :confused:[/quote']

Have been having the exact same problem in one set-up of mine. Gonna leave it until the morning because neither manager can accept the offer, even though it's well over the player in question's CV.

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Have been having the exact same problem in one set-up of mine. Gonna leave it until the morning because neither manager can accept the offer' date=' even though it's well over the player in question's CV.[/quote']

I found that... it said an offer didn't meet my CV... so I countered the same offer, and it seemed ok... just awaiting it to be accepted.

In other news..... GC80... Won my first GC honour, 1-0 victory over Roma in the Italian Cup final. :D Very very pleased indeed!B)

**edit** countering didn't work either

In other news..... GC80... Won my first GC honour' date=' 1-0 victory over Roma in the Italian Cup final. :D Very very pleased indeed!B)

[/quote']

Congrats - though think you 'ought to mention you picked them up from the semi final onwards ;)

Though better than taking over a club right before a final...

In the same GC (80) Guadalajara complete the domestic treble with a 1-0 win over Monterrey, super sub Chicharito with the only goal. Monterrey hired a new manager just in time for this game, makes me wonder how many of this managers 119 trophies were picked up in this manner :rolleyes:

In my opinion' date=' my counter was pretty fair but to be countered just Azpiliuecta for Zanetti was apalling.[/quote']

Depending on the circumstances i would certainly be more than inclined to accept such an offer!

112 Milan

SMFA Super Cup Final Winners!

After three Super Cup Finals in three weeks, the third time proves to be the charm as Milan win on penalties after drawing 2-2 with fierce Rivals Inter.

A goal and a man of the match performance from loanee Toni Kroos effectively won us the game. Thanks very much Lonelykid/eric snow. :D

P.S - I like the badges better than the shirts' date=' but surely they're a bit small? They use to be bigger.[/quote']

I don't know. I liked the 'evenness' of the shirts, these badge images are a bit all over the place depending on where they got them from, no continuity. Some look great and other's are rather crappy gifs. They'd probably be okay if SM took down the 'upload image/report image' tags underneath them all, just makes it look messy.

Made a few cash transfers today

GC15- Aalborg BK Sign Goalkeeper Jacobi Julio Cesar(86) from Unmanaged São Paulo for an £8M fee, a great first addition to my squad payed a bit more than maybe would have 100% liked but had to beat off Real Madrid ... :P

GC132-Genoa sign Humberto Rever(89) and Albert Meyong(87) for a combined fee of £15M, too add more depth to an injury prone Genoa side and from unmanaged teams for cash I'm delighted :)

GC135- Kuban Sign Scottish Forward David Goodwillie(83) from unamanged Dundee United for £4.65M, Very pleased to add him to my ever growing Kuban side.

I find it staggering to see SM are struggling to rectify this transfer issue which is really irritating me now. Probably due to the fact i have some nice deals i want to get put through ASAP. Please SM sort it :(:(

EDIT: All been sorted now :D and at least now i can report some mega transfer activity.

GC94- Internazionale have secured the re-signing of the World Best Player Lionel Messi and it is a whopper of a deal. I'm giving Maicon & Milito for him as shouldn't have got rid of him at the start of the season but the deal i got was immense. Bit of a complex one but this is how it went down.

In season 1 I bought Messi for Sneijder & Pandev plus £10 mil, Sneijder was a 94 at the time.

I also sold Maicon to Barca for Pique & Yaya Toure, Season 2 and Barca offered Maicon & Zlatan for Messi which i just couldn't turn down. Recently when Zlatan came off TB i sold him for Kjaer,Cavani & Pastore, and also let Wes Brown leave for for £5 mil as part of that deal. And now Messi coming back for Maicon & Milito. Sad to see Milito go as he has been an animal in front of goal but hoping that Tevez & Messi can do what Milito & Messi did in season 1 :D:D

And the other deal i'll announce when completed :P

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC130:

Hatem BEN ARFA is free to leave Marseille for cash the 23 year old 89 needs to be gone today between 12-20M come on get a star.

also all my deals got blocked so re bid them to the people who no who I bid on.B)

gc 9

ive brought javier zanetti to borrusia dortmund for a whooping 35 mil cash:p:p

im very happy to have this kind of player in my team for cash even if he is 37!!

i dont care hes old you cant normally buy players his quality for cash so im chuffed!!:D

gc 58

stuggart bring in mascara , marco rossi and Thulani SERERO for a combined fee of 15 mil :D:D:D brings me good depth pleased with that:p

good bit of work me thinks :P:p:p

GC136 - Portsmouth

Did a few transfer deals the last day or so in 136 with Pompey following our SMFA Shield 1st leg win.

Overall summary thus far;

IN

Gianluca Nijholt (£2.2M)

Shinji Tsujio (£275k)

Adam Larsen Kwarasey (£450k)

Marcus Hansson (£850k)

Young-Gwon Kim (£475k)

Tomoya Ugajin (£1.0M)

Yasushi Endo (£1.0M)

Ross Turnbull (£4.0M)

Rene Krhin (£2.2M)

Philip Hellqvist (£600k)

David Goodwillie (£4.6M)

Thulani Serero (£1.0M)

Behrang Safari (£6.2M)

Sean St Ledger (£6.5M)

Simeon Jackson (£850k)

Tae-Se Jong (£6.1M)

OUT

Danijel Subotic (£333k)

Dave Kitson (£4.5M)

Michael Brown (£4.7M)

Tal Ben Haim (£7.2M)

Omar Koroma (£453k)

Nwankwo Kanu (£3.9M)

John Utaka (£5.9M)

Hayden Mullins (£5.2M)

Richard Hughes (£5.1M)

Jamie Ashdown (£1.2M)

Darryl Flahavan (£468k)

Dave Nugent (£6.2M)

Have bids accepted to sell Danny Webber and Hermann Hreidarsson for a combined £5.6M.

I'm going for a strong first team and an okay back up team as top 6 is the priority.

I know this isn't the right place to ask but, under what section do you file a ticket for a player who you think should have risen? These Argentine changes are horrific.

And to remain on topic, I've made a couple of expensive deals in....

GC49 - Sevilla

Two players are expected to arrive at the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan stadium in the next 24 hours in blockbuster trades. First up, World Cup winner and Barcelona's young midfield enforcer Sergio Busquets is making the short trip from Madrid to Seville to sign for the Andulusian outfit. Making their way to Atletico in exchange is Marek Hamsik and Laurent Koscielny.

Following him to the south of Spain is Real Madrid's new wideman Pedro Leon, who arrives from German side FC Schalke 04. Heading their way further north into Europe are Brazilians Ranieri Sandro and Carneiro Keirrison.

Happy to bring in the two players in question, although I was disappointed to lose Koscielny. George drives a hard bargain, and to be fair, he did only cost me £7.7m from unmanaged RC Lens when he was still rated 86.

I know this isn't the right place to ask but' date=' under what section do you file a ticket for a player who you think should have risen? These Argentine changes are horrific.

And to remain on topic, I've made a couple of expensive deals in....

[b']GC49 - Sevilla[/b]

Two players are expected to arrive at the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan stadium in the next 24 hours in blockbuster trades. First up, World Cup winner and Barcelona's young midfield enforcer Sergio Busquets is making the short trip from Madrid to Seville to sign for the Andulusian outfit. Making their way to Atletico in exchange is Marek Hamsik and Laurent Koscielny.

Following him to the south of Spain is Real Madrid's new wideman Pedro Leon, who arrives from German side FC Schalke 04. Heading their way further north into Europe are Brazilians Ranieri Sandro and Carneiro Keirrison.

Happy to bring in the two players in question, although I was disappointed to lose Koscielny. George drives a hard bargain, and to be fair, he did only cost me £7.7m from unmanaged RC Lens when he was still rated 86.

George realy did get a great deal, No way I am gunna compete with that way out of my league. Thought my offer of Francesco Fernado+Mariga(who looks to be a regular for Inter) was a decent enough offer but you blew me out the water there. Im wary with Busquets ATM with the strength Barca have in midfield and especially Masch's arrival how much playing time he gets will be interesting to see, could go either way he's a class player though and his value in Spain's world cup triumph was very understated and undervalued

George realy did get a great deal' date=' No way I am gunna compete with that way out of my league. Thought my offer of Francesco Fernado+Mariga(who looks to be a regular for Inter) was a decent enough offer but you blew me out the water there. Im wary with Busquets ATM with the strength Barca have in midfield and especially Masch's arrival how much playing time he gets will be interesting to see, could go either way he's a class player though and his value in Spain's world cup triumph was very understated and undervalued[/quote']

I think he's got a good shout at 92 next time around and if he hits that, then I'll be pleased with the deal. Plus, Hamsik's going nowhere - from Napoli or from 91. Like I said, I didn't want to lose Koscielny but I've decided that it's the here and now that counts - not what happens in 2-3 years time.

I think he's got a good shout at 92 next time around and if he hits that' date=' then I'll be pleased with the deal. Plus, Hamsik's going nowhere - from Napoli or from 91. Like I said, I didn't want to lose Koscielny but I've decided that it's the here and now that counts - not what happens in 2-3 years time.[/quote']

Agree with nearly all of that.

Hamsik aint going anywhere whilst at Napoli so his rating is stagnant for 12months. Busquets deserves 92 but some of the SM changes lately have been "debateable" to say the least.

Personally id say 95 but that is purely just for Napoli in GC 19 LOL

Totally agree with the last sentence the amount of people on this game who plan buying players for 3years time etc is ludicrous especially when you can almost guarentee that 95% of them wont be at that team in 3months yet alone 3years :)

Guest Abdel Zizi

GC94- Internazionale have secured the re-signing of the World Best Player Lionel Messi and it is a whopper of a deal. I'm giving Maicon & Milito for him as shouldn't have got rid of him at the start of the season but the deal i got was immense. Bit of a complex one but this is how it went down.

In season 1 I bought Messi for Sneijder & Pandev plus £10 mil' date=' Sneijder was a 94 at the time.

I also sold Maicon to Barca for Pique & Yaya Toure, Season 2 and Barca offered Maicon & Zlatan for Messi which i just couldn't turn down. Recently when Zlatan came off TB i sold him for Kjaer,Cavani & Pastore,

And the other deal i'll announce when completed :P

[/font']

IN

Messi

Pique

Yaya Touré

Kjaer

Cavani

Pastore

OUT

Sneijder

Maicon

Milito

Pandev

Brown

This is the end product of your deals.

Basically, a very good carroussel you put up.

Brown is so bad, not worth mentionning, so you bought the best player of this generation and maybe more, for me personally the best CB in the world, a very good holding midfielder and three top young players for the best midfielder and best RB in the world, a top striker and a for me rather mediocre winger in Pandev.

GC49 - Sevilla

Two players are expected to arrive at the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan stadium in the next 24 hours in blockbuster trades. First up' date=' World Cup winner and Barcelona's young midfield enforcer [b']Sergio Busquets[/b] is making the short trip from Madrid to Seville to sign for the Andulusian outfit. Making their way to Atletico in exchange is Marek Hamsik and Laurent Koscielny.

Pretty dear that. I agree though, Busquets has a shout at 92, but I'm a fan of Hamsik and Koscielny is looking like a good player. Shame you had to get rid of Koscielny in that. I'd love to get an offer like that for my Busquets in GC34 who I'm now trying to shift.

Anyway..

GC7: Arsenal - Well I've made a few little and needed changes in the squad bringing in the Brazilian Jo very cheaply for cash and Altidore. Also, Ruben Cani joined from Villarreal for Ben Haim and cash then Santos Dante and Erwin Hoffer then joined for straight cash.

Yes, granted they're not the best players in the World but they will be very good squad players as this Arsenal was thin on the ground and had a lot of injuries/NMF so very welcomed additions, especially in such a hard GC to get players in as everyone is already set with their squad.

I see it as a pretty fair deal tbh, Busquets is at one of the best if not the best club in the world.

Hamsik i like the guy, and as said before he wont move from his 91, whilst at Napoli, but i do see him as a safe 91 for the long term. Koscielny is a guy since hes moved to arsenal looks a very good defender and because of that will get a +1/2 on the next change probs.

Overall i did this deal for a bit of good depth, it was hard letting Busquets go, but Andy came with the best deal for him and i was actively looking to sell him.

Most of my teams i stay for long term now anyways so hopefully i'll be around in this GC for a while longer(Have no plans of leaving soon):D.It's all about trying to do the best for each of your clubs, whether u stay or not at least you leave a Healthy squad behind:).

Anyways enough of me babbling on lol.

GC79 Liverpool:

Is anyone in this GC at all????

Robben + Lucho Gonzalez + Rio Ferdinand + Mascherano for sale

If interested PM me or Just Bid :P

Agree with nearly all of that.

Hamsik aint going anywhere whilst at Napoli so his rating is stagnant for 12months. Busquets deserves 92 but some of the SM changes lately have been "debateable" to say the least.

Personally id say 95 but that is purely just for Napoli in GC 19 LOL

Totally agree with the last sentence the amount of people on this game who plan buying players for 3years time etc is ludicrous especially when you can almost guarentee that 95% of them wont be at that team in 3months yet alone 3years :)

Haha. Plus, it's also worth remembering that a player like Busquets is a very powerful bargaining chip. I'm confident that I'd be able to use him in a cheap(-ish) deal for a De Rossi, Alonso or Mascherano, for example.

Btw Ray, any thoughts on my offer in GC49? Feel free to get back to me on the game, even if it's just a flat reject!

Haha. Plus' date=' it's also worth remembering that a player like Busquets is a very powerful bargaining chip. I'm confident that I'd be able to use him in a cheap(-ish) deal for a De Rossi, Alonso or Mascherano, for example.

Btw Ray, any thoughts on my offer in GC49? Feel free to get back to me on the game, even if it's just a flat reject![/quote']

Just looked i couldnt accept/reject any bids last night for some reason but was knackere d anyhow so only logged on for 20mins.

Sorry mate it's gunna be a reject neither of those players interest me cant see either improving and besides after the summer no way I could take that liability and have him as my number 1 :P

Just looked i couldnt accept/reject any bids last night for some reason but was knackere d anyhow so only logged on for 20mins.

Sorry mate it's gunna be a reject neither of those players interest me cant see either improving and besides after the summer no way I could take that liability and have him as my number 1 :P

Oh yeh, I forgot about that bug from last night.

Fair do's...just saw that you only had an 88-rated 'keeper, so I thought I'd try a cheeky bid since you have a multitude of wingers. Can't blame a guy for trying (although I should know better - you and I aren't very good at striking up deals! :P).

Oh yeh' date=' I forgot about that bug from last night.

Fair do's...just saw that you only had an 88-rated 'keeper, so I thought I'd try a cheeky bid since you have a multitude of wingers. Can't blame a guy for trying (although I should know better - you and I aren't very good at striking up deals! :P).[/quote']

Yep i sure do Pedro,Hazard,Elia,Bystrov makes it very healthy area for me as i play 4-3-3 wingers with this side as I only have 1 decent striker Dzeko so they are very important.

Elia can go if I get a simillar age/rated CB/CM that im happy with even Hazard if i got something amazing. But as you know im not one to do to many deals midseason and leave myself unbalanced.

You know your onions and so do I so i think thats the reason not to many deals are done between us mate.