Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Yep i sure do Pedro' date='Hazard,Elia,Bystrov makes it very healthy area for me as i play 4-3-3 wingers with this side as I only have 1 decent striker Dzeko so they are very important.

Elia can go if I get a simillar age/rated CB/CM that im happy with even Hazard if i got something amazing. But as you know im not one to do to many deals midseason and leave myself unbalanced.

You know your onions and so do I so i think thats the reason not to many deals are done between us mate.[/quote']

Hmm, I might just bear in mind those demands at the end of the season...

And yeh, you're right. I do know my onions, and I know that you're a bad one! :P

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Guest Abdel Zizi

GC38 Inter Milan - Julio Cesar is on his way out of Inter' date=' to join Real Madrid, heading the other way will be Mata and Neuer.

That's a pretty awesome deal :D

GC38 Inter Milan - Julio Cesar is on his way out of Inter' date=' to join Real Madrid, heading the other way will be Mata and Neuer.
You'd be surprised how hard it was for me to click accept :o I asked Ozil instead but he declined that offer' date=' so a few million was added to sweeten the deal.[/quote']

After seeing that i'm trying my luck in GC94 and reckon Barcelona could be the one who does a deal i'd take Valdes and someone off him for Julio Cesar, after all he is paying Robinho and Schweinsteiger for Aguero :)

Guest Abdel Zizi

You'd be surprised how hard it was for me to click accept :o I asked Ozil instead but he declined that offer' date=' so a few million was added to sweeten the deal.[/quote']

Really a no brainer for me. I like Julio Cesar, but that deal is far too good to be not accepting. Still trying to offload Julio Cesar with my Inter in GC81 myself, but haven't recieved a single offer in 3 months.

After seeing that i'm trying my luck in GC94 and reckon Barcelona could be the one who does a deal i'd take Valdes and someone off him for Julio Cesar' date=' after all he is paying Robinho and Schweinsteiger for Aguero :)[/quote']It was the first decent offer I've received for him from creation to now and we're in Season 5 :o
Really a no brainer for me. I like Julio Cesar' date=' but that deal is far too good to be not accepting. Still trying to offload Julio Cesar with my Inter in GC81 myself, but haven't recieved a single offer in 3 months.[/quote']^^See above^^
Told 'ya Allan! :)
Yeah I thought that myself but I never like accepting offers, unless they are crazily overpriced. :D

That deal will help strenghten my team and help in the push for Trophies..

left Middlesborugh in 5 after bringing in Milito 95 for 94M to take over chelsea who was free for nearly 10 mins could not help my self

Id be very interested in a deal for Cech (especially) Cissokho, Carvalho if youre interested PM me im Internacional with any demands which are reasonable :)

Guest MR. HAMMER

Id be very interested in a deal for Cech (especially) Cissokho' date=' Carvalho if youre interested PM me im Internacional with any demands which are reasonable :)[/quote']

just offer we will deal.

The deal involving Sporting CP and Lyon regarding Bryan RUIZ has collapsed as the SMFA has blocked the deal.
The deal involving Sheffield United and Rotherham United regarding Kevin DE BRUYNE has collapsed as the SMFA has blocked the deal

SM are going on a rampage blocking any deal I seem to be involved in :confused:

The Ruiz deal in 109 was Yannick + Carrico

The De Bruyne deal was in 33 where I agreed to sell him to Adam but TWICE they blocked it.

It also occured in 136 where Wigan accepted my Watson bid but it was again blocked.

Waste of time it sees.

Renewed my GM today.....

Guest MR. HAMMER

The Ruiz deal in 109 was Yannick + Carrico

The De Bruyne deal was in 33 where I agreed to sell him to Adam but TWICE they blocked it.

It also occured in 136 where Wigan accepted my Watson bid but it was again blocked.

Waste of time it sees.

Renewed my GM today.....

had the same in 130 sent in a ticket

I had an counter-offer for Reo-Coker from Hull of Tom Cairney and Mark Cullen blocked by SM, the weird thing being that they hadn't accepted it yet and it had been sitting there for two days (until they had the cash). :confused:

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC5 Chelsea Sale:

Cech 94: Leaving for a 89 and a 90 deal sorted over PM now wating for SM to sort out the deals proble.

Cissokho 90: Nice young LB need a CM for him 89+ under 28.

BRIDGE 89: A Center Back will do that is under 28 and a 88.

JUAN 93: Need two 90s for him.

CARVALHO 93: A young CB will get him strate away.

CAMBIASSO 95: can leave for two 90+s

Lampard 95: Same as Cambo

GC36 Real Madrid - After swapping two CM's for Vermaelen I'd left myself a little shorter than I'd planned to in the CM department. Decided to flex my massive spending power by splashing £17m on holding midfielder Josue

GC36 Real Madrid - After the above raid I went back to the same unmanaged club and stuck in another bid on another player which has just completed... Benoit Cheyrou joins Real for £17.9m.

Two great signings and still £100m or thereabouts to play with.

Guest MR. HAMMER

well SM are geting realy anoying.

Hi Mark,

We are sorry as we know how frustrating it is to have a transfer blocked and understand that an individual may want to know the reasons behind this. However, we must point out that it is company policy not to discuss the inner workings of our Cheat Prevention System (CPS) as this would negate it. This policy is enforced to all customers irrespective of their manager status, length of time on the game or if they have ever purchased a product from the SM Shop.

Regards

SoccerManager.com Support Team

SM Support Team

GC36 Real Madrid - After the above raid I went back to the same unmanaged club and stuck in another bid on another player which has just completed... Benoit Cheyrou joins Real for £17.9m.

Two great signings and still £100m or thereabouts to play with.

How do you find managers who will sell for cash?

GC5 Chelsea Sale:

Cissokho 90: Nice young LB need a CM for him 89+ under 28.

I made an offer and got countered Obi Mikel inm a straight swap.

You ALWAYS do such terrible deals but whenever I offer for anyone within any setup you demand the world. Very frustrating.

Guest MR. HAMMER

You ALWAYS do such terrible deals but whenever I offer for anyone within any setup you demand the world. Very frustrating.

the player is also young and a 90 trying to get back the chelsea players so can we deal or not willing to give the 90 and a 88 for him

I've learned from past experience that what ever he is expecting, it's always 1/2 more rating wise. Or if he is looking for one player, he means two players.

How do you find managers who will sell for cash?

Unmanaged club, which is a shame tbh as it was a Wolfsburg with something like 5 90+. A club like that never used to sit long.

I've had great luck in this GC buying from unmanaged, Josue, Cheyrou, Kuyt, Javi Martinez and Hernanes all from unmanaged clubs.