Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC108- Chelsea complete the re-singing of Ashley Cole from Sevilla for Joleon Lescott & Mattias Silvestre plus £10 million. Awesome i say considering i sold Cole to sevilla when MC Hammer was in charge for Capel & Escude, Happy to bring him back especially as i bought Silvestre in for cash

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

GC108- Chelsea complete the re-singing of Ashley Cole from Sevilla for Joleon Lescott & Mattias Silvestre plus £10 million. Awesome i say considering i sold Cole to sevilla when MC Hammer was in charge for Capel & Escude' date=' Happy to bring him back especially as i bought Silvestre in for cash[/font']

The opposing manager must be a Conehead as used to be said on here what a truely awful, deal for him.....not that you care I bet :P:p

I cant do any deals with anybody so nowt to report except a couple of ABD with youngsters at unmanaged club pray to above that they go through as i wont be best pleased if I miss out on one of them especially :(

Site's down again, just as I'm doing tactics. Brilliant!:mad:

Any particular reason that anyone's aware of why SM seems to be up and down like a tart's knickers recently? They seem ready to grab the cash by creating a GC every 26.5 seconds, but don't seem to be investing that cash in sorting the servers out, which have been a problem for more or less the two and half years I've been playing.

Guest drseanfitz

Site's down again' date=' just as I'm doing tactics. Brilliant!:mad:[/color']

Any particular reason that anyone's aware of why SM seems to be up and down like a tart's knickers recently? They seem ready to grab the cash by creating a GC every 26.5 seconds, but don't seem to be investing that cash in sorting the servers out, which have been a problem for more or less the two and half years I've been playing.

yep, just got home from work, trying to sort tactics and no go. very annoying.

Site's down again' date=' just as I'm doing tactics. Brilliant!:mad:

Any particular reason that anyone's aware of why SM seems to be up and down like a tart's knickers recently? They seem ready to grab the cash by creating a GC every 26.5 seconds, but don't seem to be investing that cash in sorting the servers out, which have been a problem for more or less the two and half years I've been playing.[/quote']

Fortunately did mine earlier but it's still a pain. Reckon it has anything to do with the new site changes? Still don't see where all the cash is going though :mad:

the site keeps going down then coming back for me managed to do some tactics yesterday

whilst doing my tactics realised just how badly my Genoa have been hit by injures, Miguel Veloso, Rodrigo Palacio, Bochetti, Cristico, Giuilano

most of my bets players out, and soem for quite lengthy times!

The opposing manager must be a Conehead as used to be said on here what a truely awful' date=' deal for him.....not that you care I bet :P:p

I cant do any deals with anybody so nowt to report except a couple of ABD with youngsters at unmanaged club pray to above that they go through as i wont be best pleased if I miss out on one of them especially :([/quote']

I'm happy as has been a very productve few days for chelsea, as brought in De Rossi,Bastos,SWP,Cole,Aguero,Villa,Ambrosini in the past few weeks and very confident of another title

First result of the night I've checked and that's GC119 where Udinese won 5-1 against Atalanta which is pleasing considering it wasn't my strongest side out as I've got the SMFA Shield quaters on Friday. :D

But, still in 5th. One point behind Ray's Inter who are in 4th, and we are only 2 POINTS off 2nd. So it's going to be really close and every game is going to matter from now on!

Finally lost in GC133 :( 1-0 to unmanaged Bolton' date=' despite dominating stats, but these results happen. One thing that is beginning to really irrate me is injuries, Fletcher got a 4 week injury and Berbatov a 3 week injury. Becoming a joke now.[/quote']

Hate when that happens, nevermind the injuries to rub it in. :rolleyes::(

Look on the brightside though, you're still top. (:

Romano and his counter tactics. :rolleyes:

Oiii, I'm just about to check the result, you spoiled the surprise! :P

Actually, it's not a counter tactic, I've been playing it with 2 or 3 of my teams recently and found it works brilliantly away from home. :D

I'm catching you guys. :)

EDIT - tbf, you were unlucky, considering the stats. Just compounds the 'belief' that possession is the key.

;1161440']Oiii' date=' I'm just about to check the result, you spoiled the surprise! :P

Actually, it's not a counter tactic, I've been playing it with 2 or 3 of my teams recently and found it works brilliantly away from home. :D

I'm catching you guys. :)

EDIT - tbf, you were unlucky, considering the stats. Just compounds the 'belief' that possession is the key.[/quote']

Correction ......you're catching Dai...not me ;)

Watch me lose my next 6games in a row now :P:p

Wernt planning on looking at the result or GC 119 but Hunty spoiled it as I like to wait till they are all in. Gotta say i really like the new improved score centre faster slicker, better on the eye lets hope its the first of many new improvements of which i could suggest many which i feel would add to the in-game experience.

But thumbs up SM new score centre is very nice :)

Correction ......you're catching Dai...not me ;)

Watch me lose my next 6games in a row now :P:p

Wernt planning on looking at the result or GC 119 but Hunty spoiled it as I like to wait till they are all in. Gotta say i really like the new improved score centre faster slicker' date=' better on the eye lets hope its the first of many new improvements of which i could suggest many which i feel would add to the in-game experience.

But thumbs up SM new score centre is very nice :)[/quote']

1) That is why I said you guys. :P You were excluded because you're dropping too few points. Get your act together fgs! :P

2) Score centre won't load for me atm. :(

;1161512']1) That is why I said you guys. :P You were excluded because you're dropping too few points. Get your act together fgs! :P

2) Score centre won't load for me atm. :(

Dont worry mate I always race off infront and then find a way to lose out so you got no need to worry a major blip is imminent. Good result for you tonight cant lie I was very pleased with your victory but itsearly days and ive lost much bigger leads than this before, though was delighted with my thrill aminute win at my Madrid rivals.

Score centre is really good check it out if you aint already lads, SM get a lot of criticism rightly so in some cases always like to think mine is constructive apart from the support ticket rant which i stand by but they also deserve praise as well on the occasions they introduce something which does improve the in-game experience....hope it's the first of many Mr hammer's cash injection alone should have ensured some healthy updates :P:)