• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Guest JackWWFC

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC27: Sevilla win the league :D For some reason Athetico have lost loads of games and I'm 9 points clear with 2 games to go. Berbatov with the only goal against Getafe! Makes a change from the Real Madrid's and Barca's winning the league doesn't it :D

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

When you have 600 'Elite' setups your servers should be designed to handle the loads.

Completely agree but I'm only saying that there are a lot of people online and it can be a reason.

Anyway' date='pretty good night overall for me.

[b']GC1[/b]-Waiting.

GC3-Villarreal 0-2 Celta

GC19-Málaga 1-2 Tenerife.Worst result of the night.

GC38-Belenenses 0-3 Benfica

GC44-Roma 0-4 Napoli.Best result of the night.

GC50-Shakhtar 1-1 Metalist

GC85-Osasuna 0-2 Mallorca

GC91-Exeter 1-2 Crystal Palace.20 points clear with 10 games left.

GC100-Málaga 1-2 Real Madrid

GC64: Roma win the league for the second consecutive season.

I really didn't expect that to be honest. Came down to the last day of the season - which was tonight - and in the end, I somehow managed to clinch the title. Was a great fight for the title with Roma leading through the first half of the season - if memory serves me right - and then after slipping up, Inter took the lead and held onto it for quite sometime. Lying second in the table heading into tonight, Roma beat Livorno 3-0 with Pizarro, Totti and Mexes grabbing the goals, while fourth place Sampdoria beat Inter at home 2-1.

GC64: Roma win the league for the second consecutive season.

I really didn't expect that to be honest. Came down to the last day of the season - which was tonight - and in the end' date=' I somehow managed to clinch the title. Was a great fight for the title with Roma leading through the first half of the season - if memory serves me right - and then after slipping up, Inter took the lead and held onto it for quite sometime. Lying second in the table heading into tonight, Roma beat Livorno 3-0 with Pizarro, Totti and Mexes grabbing the goals, while fourth place Sampdoria beat Inter at home 2-1.[/quote']

If you're interested, Atletico are up for deals. :)

Overall Decent night tonight

Two Big Scoring wins

GC99- Rotherham 9-0 Histon, second time of scoring 9 in 2 games, but got two players and Reus after his hatrick sent-off 3 big losses too :(

GC107- Puebla 6-0 Pachuca, my first win of the season I believe and it was with my 2nd team and my 73rtd youth scored a hatrick, maybe he should start :P

Also in GC132 Genoa fight form 5-1 down but only manage 5-3 and got EVEN more bloody injures to key players :mad:

Pretty good night actually. Some very high scoring results. Couple of 5-1's in there somewhere. :)

Best results were Barca winning 5-1 and Udinese winning 5-1. Only really disappointing one was Rangers drawing 0-0 in 67 although Celtic drew. We are just 2 points ahead with 6 games to go. I hate it when I'm in this situation. It's the same with Barca in 34. :o

Guest MR. HAMMER

Well 130 all my deals geting blocked by SM same as overs but this most but another win tonight 1-0 next game my B side is out also J.Fleck will get his first game in France.

Just left Lyon in GC79, loved the side, won everything with them, League, French Cup and Shield, SMFA Cup, SMFA Super Cup and the Charity Shield.

Also left Liverpool in the 'famous' GC100. Never really got into the setup, overhyped. Should have went to Germany.... There top of the EPL by 7 points and left them with a half decent squad. Would be a good team for anyone.

Will probably drop 1 or 2 more over the next week or so..

GC34: Barcelona - I needed someone who could play in AM for the second/third team, so I went out and brought Otman Bakkal from PSV for £7.5million. I'm happy with this as that's the kind of player I needed. I really love my squad I've got here, but Busquets is still for sale if anyone wants him? :)

Why oh why do SM do 1 good thing and take a good thing away' date=' I liked the fact you knew what you could get from a manager when they placed an offer for your player but just say's the least your chairman will take. So can't even counter a sensible deal now :mad:[/quote']

Agree + now people can make retarded counters again :rolleyes:.

Just been checking some players out and thought i would look at Messi's new photo as his old one had gone, OMG the new photo is rotten to the core, why the heck do SM allow people to upload these awful pics, the other one was a club shot, Think i'm just in a foul mood today