Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC 29: Boca Juniors sign Mario Mandzukic, Thiago Alcantara & Joel Matip for a combined £13.5M.

GC38: New York complete the signing of Diego Milito for a massive £65.2M :D

GC 63: Bradford sign Vujadin Savic and he'll go straight into the team for tonight's play-off semi final.

GC 126: Manchester City sell Stephen Ireland for cash to fund the deal for Steven Defour.

Also just taken over Lyon in GC79, all players available except Lloris...

GC38: New York complete the signing of Diego Milito for a massive £65.2M :D

Also just taken over Lyon in GC79' date=' all players available except Lloris...[/quote']

Outbid by a fair bit :(, regret paying £75m for Adebayor now :D

Glad to see Lyon went to someone who should look after them.

Guest JackWWFC

In GC33 I offered Stijn Schaars and Jorg Butt for Luiz Adriano, and he replied via PM saying Jorg Butt with a laughing symbol, what's wrong with Butt? He has started all of Bayerns three league games this season :confused: Oh well, will try and offer someone else I guess.

In GC33 I offered Stijn Schaars and Jorg Butt for Luiz Adriano' date=' and he replied via PM saying Jorg Butt with a laughing symbol, what's wrong with Butt? He has started all of Bayerns three league games this season :confused: Oh well, will try and offer someone else I guess.[/quote']

How about, I have a 95 rated goalie you gimp!

"I can't get my own way so i'll cry on the forum."

Nice way to behave like a school girl. Blocked and I won't deal with you in any setup.

How about' date=' I have a 95 rated goalie you gimp!

Nice way to behave like a school girl. Blocked and I won't deal with you in any setup.[/quote']

In GC33 I offered Stijn Schaars and Jorg Butt for Luiz Adriano' date=' and he replied via PM saying Jorg Butt with a laughing symbol, what's wrong with Butt? He has started all of Bayerns three league games this season :confused: Oh well, will try and offer someone else I guess.[/quote']

LOL!!!!

What setups you in Nathan?

Nice way to behave like a school girl. Blocked and I won't deal with you in any setup.[/quote']

Bit extreme mate, not like he was having a go, just wanted to express why he was baffled with everyone.

Chill out!

Guest JackWWFC

To be honest, I was asking why someone wouldn't like Jorg Butt, I also told you, that you could sell someone Buffon to make your squad better, and use Butt as your first choice GK. :confused:

It's fine, don't deal with me, but also don't ask for Palombo, Ramires or Eden Hazard in a straight swap for Luiz Adriano.

To be honest' date=' I was asking why someone wouldn't like Jorg Butt, I also told you, that you could sell someone Buffon to make your squad better, and use Butt as your first choice GK. :confused:

It's fine, don't deal with me, but also don't ask for Palombo, Ramires or Eden Hazard in a straight swap for Luiz Adriano.[/quote']

TBH mate, I don't think Palombo for Luiz Adriano is that bad a deal.

To be honest' date=' I was asking why someone wouldn't like Jorg Butt, I also told you, that you could sell someone Buffon to make your squad better, and use Butt as your first choice GK. :confused:

It's fine, don't deal with me, but also don't ask for Palombo, Ramires or Eden Hazard in a straight swap for Luiz Adriano.[/quote']

Now you're just lying.

I didn't ask for a straight swap. I said those were the players of yours that interested me.

Glad i have chosen not to deal with you. You suck.

Guest JackWWFC

TBH mate' date=' I don't think Palombo for Luiz Adriano is that bad a deal.[/quote']

Neither do I mate, Initially I was looking to improve upfront, I look at the new CSKA manager and think "Might as well welcome him in with a deal" as the set-up is pretty dead. I mean I have Gameiro, Agbonlahor, Derdiyok, Kleber, Gaston Fernandez and Diego Costa up front, but still wanted to improve. Up-front isn't a priority but I wanted to improve it, offered Stijn Schaars and Jorg Buttm not a bad deal but get abused when I question why he thought it was laughable.

Now you're just lying.

I didn't ask for a straight swap. I said those were the players of yours that interested me.

Glad i have chosen not to deal with you. You suck.

Erm?

I'd be willing to consider an offer that involved one of those three.

Otherwise not so much.

Really? Involved one of those three' date=' when we are thinking to deal with Luiz Adriano it gives me the impression you want a straight swap. As the PM does.

You suck.

Nice way to behave like a school girl.

Irony.

picture.php?albumid=160&pictureid=1692

3 MORE TOP CLASS PLAYERS ARRIVE @ PITTODRIE

60273_495878669017_629794017_6963720_7128421_n.jpg60273_495878659017_629794017_6963718_554635_n.jpg60273_495878654017_629794017_6963717_1035240_n.jpg

The Dons have completed the triple signings of Maxi Lopez (7.5m - Catania), Pablo Guinazu (7.4m - Internacional) and Mouhamadou Dabo (7.7m - Saint Etienne).

The trio are expected to slot straight into the first choice eleven and Guinazu becomes the first 89 rated player to pull on the red of Abderdeen.

The first team squad now looks like this:

57938_496775669017_629794017_6978798_307756_n.jpg

Guest MR. HAMMER

Hart and agbonlahor for Cech then i get Adam Johnson for Min fee and then Dunne for my 87cb n cash?

BEST MESSAGE EVER LIKE I WOULD DO THAT :>

Guest JackWWFC

picture.php?albumid=160&pictureid=1692

3 MORE TOP CLASS PLAYERS ARRIVE @ PITTODRIE

60273_495878669017_629794017_6963720_7128421_n.jpg60273_495878659017_629794017_6963718_554635_n.jpg60273_495878654017_629794017_6963717_1035240_n.jpg

The Dons have completed the triple signings of Maxi Lopez (7.5m - Catania)' date=' [b']Pablo Guinazu [/b](7.4m - Internacional) and Mouhamadou Dabo (7.7m - Saint Etienne).

The trio are expected to slot straight into the first choice eleven and Guinazu becomes the first 89 rated player to pull on the red of Abderdeen.

The first team squad now looks like this:

57938_496775669017_629794017_6978798_307756_n.jpg

Class team mate, I rate Lopez the most out of all of those, class player, class team. Koscielny, how'd you manage to get him?