• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Guest Abdel Zizi

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

What a joke SM is. Dont know where to write this.

Iv had bids on numberous players for over 24 hours.

From no where they decide to start Scandanavian changes today' date=' players i bid on have rose, thanks. :)

:mad:[/quote']

I had a feeling they would do Scandinavia or USA.

Luckily, I bought all risers from both ;)

GC111 Werder Bremen

Kaka is for sale im looking for a replacement and another player for him so if your interested stick in a offer.

Daniel montenegro and maylson are also availible for decent cash offers.

Getting some really bad counters today ones that have no chance to go through its getting very irritating now it seems like there are a lot more dickheads playing this game now.

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Probably cos he has a great chance of going down to 95' date=' i mean if Stevie G dropped last time round then Kaka probably will[/quote']

Well,Kakà is injured so I can't see him dropping to 95,I'd say 96.

So anyone wants a 95 or 96?

EDIT-9 days without a GC! :)

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

No one wants Kaka ATM althought he's still 97.:rolleyes:

GC100-RM

Albiol' date='CR7,Torres and Kakà are for sale.[/quote']

I've found it very difficult to deal in GC100, especially with highly-rated players.

EDIT-9 days without a GC! :)

Really?! Christ' date=' that must be some sort of record!

I asked yesterday but got no responses, so....:

[b']Does anyone know where to submit a ticket for a player who you think should have risen?[/b]

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

I've found it very difficult to deal in GC100' date=' especially with highly-rated players.

Really?! Christ, that must be some sort of record!

I asked yesterday but got no responses, so....:

[b']Does anyone know where to submit a ticket for a player who you think should have risen?[/b]

Database updates, I'd think. :)

Does anyone know where to submit a ticket for a player who you think should have risen?

There is nowhere as they feel their ratings are final.

I suppose you could try and put it in a ticket titled new player and add the information and reasons within the explaination area?

;1162260']Database updates' date=' I'd think. :)[/quote']
There is nowhere as they feel their ratings are final.

I suppose you could try and put it in a ticket titled new player and add the information and reasons within the explaination area?

I've seen some people try before with success, but I just don't know where they do it. I'll try lodging a ticket there, thanks.

It's just baffling how a starter for a team that played 7 Copa Libertadores matches is still only rated 84, when he should be rated 86.

I've seen some people try before with success' date=' but I just don't know where they do it. I'll try lodging a ticket there, thanks.

It's just baffling how a starter for a team that played 7 Copa Libertadores matches is still only rated 84, when he should be rated 86.[/quote']

Even just in a normal support ticket then? Under general help and ask for it to be passed on to SM to deal with themselves?

Just got in from college and very tired and just been given a fat assigment to do :(..anyway to sm ....

Wins:

GC 49: Porto - won 1-0

GC 18: Roma - won 2-1

GC 1: A.madrid 2-0

GC 73: Man city won 2-0

GC 14 : Roma won 3-1

GC 37: Ajax won 2-0

GC 21: Rangers won 6-1

GC 133: milan won 3-2

Losees

GC121 : Spurs - lost 3-1

GC 125: Wolfsburg lost 2-1

GC 3: Man utd lost 3-2

GC 82 : Porto lost 4-1

GC 103: Chelsea lost 1-0

Draw

GC 116: Man city draw 1-1

GC 11 CSKA draw 1-1

So overall not a bad night :) some good results..would like saturday to be a clean sweep ..i can also hope for one :rolleyes::)

Just been checking some players out and thought i would look at Messi's new photo as his old one had gone' date=' OMG the new photo is rotten to the core, why the heck do SM allow people to upload these awful pics, the other one was a club shot, Think i'm just in a foul mood today[/quote']

Agreed. It's rubbish, I went to upload a new one because I saw that he didn't have one and that was there. I was about to up load this as well:

2crrpyc.jpg

Took over VFB Stuttgart in GC50' date=' what forumers are in Germany? Also im looking to shift everyone for p/e.[/quote']

Me, Dan Walmsley, Gary Townsend, Jake and Bigpig. :)