Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

I did have Atletico but decided against it. :)

GC8 - Napoli sign Goal Keeper Mariano Andujar for a fee of £19.3 Million from unmanaged Getafe. Sad that teams like these get raided, but you want your team to be as best as possible. I have also sold Josu Sarreigi for £11 Million to Stifler's New York. I have about 6-7 CB's rated 88, so happy to see one leave.

If anyone has any players they could loan to me, it would be very much appreciated.

GC 69 (VFL Wolfsburg) - Badly need a striker (or two) for my SMFA Shield 3rd round 2nd leg tonight. Lost the first leg 1-0 and the only striker I have available is 76 rated. Obviously, if anyone can help, they'd need to have not played in the SMFA Shield this season.

GC 61 (Lille OSC) - Need a striker here too. Not so urgent here but anyone that can help me for the season would be welcomed with open arms.

GC 38 (Fiorentina) - Anyone have a winger or two they could either loan or sell me? Right winger needed more than anything but if I could get one on either side, that would be great.

Cheers for any help.

Finally got West Ham United in a GC which I've been trying to get for some time but have missed every GC since returning to SM since GC112 when happend to see it and got Man Utd.

Also people may think I mental for getting or paying for Hammers, but I'm a Hammer through and through so yeh had them way back in GC35 and got to SMFA cup and to the quaters and lets hope this will be as sucessful. I think ill enjoy making reports etc on this team as they are a team fond to myself and should be good altho wont be making an awful lot of transfers as dont wanna change them too much...but one transfer I am doing is getting rid of goalkeeper Rob Green, I'm a keeper myself and I know keepers make mistakes but hes made a few too many and I think I need a change even if it means playing Marek Stech in Goal, then I shall

:)

Guest MR. HAMMER

Finally got West Ham United in a GC which I've been trying to get for some time but have missed every GC since returning to SM since GC112 when happend to see it and got Man Utd.

Also people may think I mental for getting or paying for Hammers' date=' but I'm a Hammer through and through so yeh had them way back in GC35 and got to SMFA cup and to the quaters and lets hope this will be as sucessful. I think ill enjoy making reports etc on this team as they are a team fond to myself and should be good altho wont be making an awful lot of transfers as dont wanna change them too much...but one transfer I am doing is getting rid of goalkeeper Rob Green, I'm a keeper myself and I know keepers make mistakes but hes made a few too many and I think I need a change even if it means playing Marek Stech in Goal, then I shall

:)[/quote']

good luck mate was going to pay for everton but disided not to after missing out on barcelona and arsenal.

GC12: Inter win the Italian SHield with a 2-1 win against Napoli. Not bad considering I played my second team throughout. :D

GC99: Benfica win the Portuguese shield with a good 2-0 win over rivals FC Porto. Very good result, happy to know I can beat them as they're just two points ahead of me at the top of the league. Like my 7 domestic shield, but still no domestic cup! :o

Checked 5 results so far and won them all. Just one left in GC16. :D

GC34: For some reason I thought my first leg game against Hamburg finished in a 5-4 home loss. Turns out that was in GC36. :o

Anyway. Celtic win 3-2 away at Hamburg in the second leg of the SMFA Cup Quarter Final tonight to go through 4-3 on aggregate. Manure await in the Semi's. :D

Funny thing is the manager of Hamburg is the same manager of Napoli in GC12. :D

Woo! I won every game tonight including the first leg of the SMFA Cup semi final against River Plate in GC16. :D

3-1. Lisandro x2 and Afellay with the goals for Liverpool, happy with that. Hopefully we can go to Argentina and do the job. I've never won an SMFA comp before and recently I find myself in a couple of semi's!

GC COMPS

GC25 ROMA. lost away 2-1 to Man City in the SMFA shield rd 1 leg 1... goal from KALOU

GC37 MILAN. reach the Italian cup 1/4 final after a 3-1 win over Parma.. goals from SYCHEV X2.. JURIC

GC42 VALENCIA. go into the 3rd rd of the Spanish cup after a 3-0 win over Albacete with goals from MADURO..FERNANDES..SARR

GC44 VALENCIA. go into the Spanish cup 3rd rd after beating Atletico Madrid 2-1 on penos after the tie finished 2-2.. goals from MARCHENA..FERNANDES

GC93 FIORENTINA. enter the Italian cup 2nd rd after a 6-1 win over Triestina.. goals from MONTOLIVO X2..SANTANA.. MUTU X2..ZANETTI

GC120 FIORENTINA. scraped through to go into the 2nd rd of the Italian cup after beating Siena 1-0 with goal from BABACAR

GC116 MILAN. reach the Italian cup semi's after a 3-0 win over AlbinoLeffe with goals from HUGGEL..GATTUSO..VICENTE

GC125 LIVERPOOL. drew 1-1 with Roma in the SMFA champions cup group, meaning we stay top and it goes down to the last game as Liverpool only need a draw against Olympiacos to qualify...SUAZO got the goal.

GC126 PSG. reach the French shield final in style thrashing Metz 8-0, goals from KEZMAN.. 2XCULIO..2X CLEMENT..ERDING..2X ROTHEN.... Nantes await for us in the Final..

GC137 EVERTON. are in the English shield 3rd rd after beating Ipswich 2-1 with goals from BILYALEDINOV..YAKUBU..

My Galatasaray went to Old Trafford in GC 122 and played a full strength Man United in the first round proper of the champs cup, and came away with a credible 2-2 draw.

In GC 125 Everton were hosting AC Milan at Goodison, both teams played reserves, but the Toffee's ran out 3-1 winners with a hat trick from James Vaughan! Absolutely made up, one of my best results to date!B)

GC23 - Despite dominating the game, i was held to a 1-1 draw at the hands of un-managed Vitória de Setúbal, but Sporting crept through into the next round with a 2-1 win on penalty's *phew* smilie_teeth.gif

GC106 - Yes! Atlético Madrid's second string side beat's a Chelsea side with an average rating of 92, 1-0! Warken Adilson with the goal taking Atlético Madrid top of group C with 7 points, and leaving Chelsea rock bottom with 0! Drogba set to return to first team action soon after a long time out on the sideline.

i6.gif

GC120 - Fabio Quagliarella nets two as Napoli win 2-0 against Frosinone. Laurent Koscielny, Vedad Ibisevic and Gylfi Sigurdsson all got injured though, and add to my already growing injury list. sad.gif

GC26- Newcastle United beat off stiff competition and sign Guiseppe Rossi from unamanged Shakhtar for £36.5 million. Awesome signing and really sorts my front 2 out, Negredo & Rossi where i started the season with Owen & Cisse :P.

Also some good results tonight mainly in GC31 but Dai isn't happy with that :o

gc 127

aston villa WIN on penaties 3-2 against west ham to advance to the final of the english shield now to win i have a small matter of manchester united to win my first ever gc award so im really looking forward to it will be nice to finally win something in a gc even if it is english shield:):)

Guest MR. HAMMER

Qwiting a load of clubs to focus on my main ones,

GC38 Borussia Dortmund

GC110 Middlesbough

GC16 Sunderland

GC54 HSV

GC119 HSV

GC9 Zenit

GC14 Everton

GC26 Marseille

GC101 Bayer Leverkusen