Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

does anybody have any players they can sell in gc 19 for cash im struggling badly:o:o!!!!!! its terrible' date=' a rating 85+will do :o im only IM REGGINA hahaha:D[/quote']

Sent you a PM in-game.

Is anybody in GC114?

I want to do some deals, interested in Iniesta. Can offer a combination of players including Malouda. Let me know if there's anything that might take your fancy.

And good luck in the final tonight. ;)

Sent you a PM in-game.

I cant thank you enough mate Im just trying to build this side from scratch this side im hopeing can slowly come together but its a HUGE task im losing every single game cant get many players in and ill think i will get relegated for sure but that will give me a better chance to build my side up.

Sent you a PM in-game.

I want to do some deals' date=' interested in Iniesta. Can offer a combination of players including Malouda. Let me know if there's anything that might take your fancy.

And good luck in the final tonight. ;)[/quote']

Was looking to give two for ones rather than get them. Actually, I'd give 4 for ones! My squad has some right depth.

And you too ;) You need it to prevent a trophy-less season :D

I cant thank you enough mate Im just trying to build this side from scratch this side im hopeing can slowly come together but its a HUGE task im losing every single game cant get many players in and ill think i will get relegated for sure but that will give me a better chance to build my side up.

No worries' date=' the cash will come in handy for me as well buddy. :)

Was looking to give two for ones rather than get them. Actually, I'd give 4 for ones! My squad has some right depth.

And you too ;) You need it to prevent a trophy-less season :D

Yeh, you've done well actually on the depth front. Cracking deal you got for Messi! :eek:

True, I've got this and the Champions Cup final against River Plate in two days to try and save face from what has been a, quite frankly, dreadful season!

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC28 New York Revalution:

Mattia DESTRO has became my newist youth costing 5M the Inter Milan player was a FA so had to sign him loving the way my youth team is looking.

DE CAMARGO is joining for 7.4M happy nice 88 who has a few years left in his carear.

GC105: Dynamo Kyiv -

I've completed my first signings in ages yesterday in this GC. They saw Demba Ba and English talent Josh McEachran join for a combined fee of just over £14million. I needed a good CF for the squad and Ba fits the bill, and I'm a massive admirer of McEachran, he is so technically talented, the £3m was definitely worth it. :D

Was looking to give two for ones rather than get them. Actually' date=' I'd give 4 for ones! My squad has some right depth.

And you too ;) You need it to prevent a trophy-less season :D[/quote']

i have bordeaux and would love to do some deals in GC114

Completed a few good signings over the past few days...

GC20 - Shakhtar: Complete the signing of Aaron Lennon from unmanaged Olympiacos for £31.1 million.:D

GC32 - Flamengo: Add to the recent signing of Benaglio by bringing in Humberto Suazo for £7.1 million off River Plate.

GC57 - Atletico Madrid: French striker, Loic Remy, moves to the Spanish capital for £11.2 million from Standard Liege.

GC59 - Rangers: Dieumerci Mbokani completes his move from Standard Liege to Rangers for £10.8 million.

GC64 - Atletico; Anything but rubbish!

First of all, 2 young talents, in the form of Destro and Canete, joined for a combined fee of £3.3m.

Then, stalwart defender, Dmytro Chygrysnkyi, was sold in exchange for Georginio Wijnaldum & Christian Trasch. :D

GC81 - Hibernian; Hibees finally get their man!

After weeks of trying, we've finally signed a good striker.

Deivson Bobo was signed from unmanaged Birmingham for £10.85m.

Potential risers, Kitambala & Stambouli joined for a total of £1.2m, whilst Yakovlev left for £5.1m.

That sale will fund the signing of Russian defender, Makeev, for £7m. :)

GC91 - Liverpool; Ooft you bugga!

Liverpool jump in and snatch Boca youngster, Marcelo Canete, from under Ray's nose.

He cost the club £1.1m.

GC101 - Valencia; Viva España!

Adding to the ever growing Spanish contingent at the club, we have 2 new arrivals.

They are Roberto Canella (£10m) & Roberto Jiménez (£3.4m), both joining from unmanaged clubs.

GC133 - Liverpool; 2 new faces.

Prolific forward, Alessandro Matri was the first arrival. He cost £12.7m.

Then. talented youngster, Marcelo Canete, was signed for £275k.

PM me if you want to deal with any of my teams (see sig). :)

GC 63: Barcelona 2 - 6 Bayern München: 3 wins out of 3 in the Super Cup now after a demolishing of Barca's first team. After only scoring 1 goal all season before a double in the SMFA Cup final, Lassana blasts in another double tonight, added to goals from Wagner, Park, Toni and Adebayor equal a bit of a thrashing. Will now entertain offers for Messi as he is not in the teams plans.

In GC88 managed to pick up Vladimir Bystrov, Miguel Danny and Tomas Hubocan for a combined fee of 27.6M from an unmanaged Zenit.

GC61 Barcelona - Barcelona finally agree a deal too bring a RB to the squad. Not my 1st choice, probably not even top 5 but... Jose Bosingwa will be joining the club in a swap deal for Yaya Toure. I know I'm overpaying for him but no-one wants to sell a decent RB.

Luckily Toure's departure wont hurt my team too much with Xavi, Cambiasso, Pizarro, Ballack Josue and Fernando as other CM's.