Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Rather enjoying my Darlington in GC138, I have few bids accepted and more than a few going to be accepted. Hoping to sign Juanmi and Djuricic (spelling) to help out the side. My main aim is to do 'Wheel and Deal' for the first season or two and then when I have the Squad to sell, or keep, I'll then push on and try to make a force to be reckoned with. :D

Rather enjoying my Darlington in GC138' date=' I have few bids accepted and more than a few going to be accepted. Hoping to sign Juanmi and Djuricic (spelling) to help out the side. My main aim is to do 'Wheel and Deal' for the first season or two and then when I have the Squad to sell, or keep, I'll then push on and try to make a force to be reckoned with. :D[/quote']

same here with Northampton in GC136, signed about 12 risers, 3rd in league after having not lost yet

Got bored so took Hoffenheim in GC 100... (a few days ago)

The offer for Paulo FERRARI of River Plate from TSG 1899 Hoffenheim has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Gökdeniz KARADENIZ of Rubin from TSG 1899 Hoffenheim has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Matthew ETHERINGTON of Stoke City from TSG 1899 Hoffenheim has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Naoki YAMADA of West Bromwich Albion from TSG 1899 Hoffenheim has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Ron VLAAR of Feyenoord from TSG 1899 Hoffenheim has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Roland JUHASZ of RSC Anderlecht from TSG 1899 Hoffenheim has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for José SAND of AS Nancy Lorraine from TSG 1899 Hoffenheim has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Graeme DORRANS of West Bromwich Albion from TSG 1899 Hoffenheim has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Fabricio COLOCCINI of Newcastle United from TSG 1899 Hoffenheim has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Guirane N'DAW of Wolverhampton Wanderers from TSG 1899 Hoffenheim has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

They're all complete now i just didn't wanna bore you with the facebook blah.

What do you all in Germany think? ;) Hoffenheim have gone from an easy win, to a hard game? :P

Well Stevenage in GC16 finish 5th in their debut season in the 1st Division. Perhaps was a bit much to hope for an SMFA Champions Cup spot, but was only 3 points away in the end. Next season will hopefully prove more fruitful.

Going to attempt to dabble in the transfer market if anyone is looking to do any deals. Will have 18 players back from loan soon, so will have plenty of good players available for p/e.

Well Stevenage in GC16 finish 5th in their debut season in the 1st Division. Perhaps was a bit much to hope for an SMFA Champions Cup spot' date=' but was only 3 points away in the end. Next season will hopefully prove more fruitful.

Going to attempt to dabble in the transfer market if anyone is looking to any deals. Will have 18 players back from loan soon, so will have plenty of good players players available for p/e.[/quote']

Congratulations mate. Don't sell yourself short, that is some achievement! :)

Well Stevenage in GC16 finish 5th in their debut season in the 1st Division. Perhaps was a bit much to hope for an SMFA Champions Cup spot' date=' but was only 3 points away in the end. Next season will hopefully prove more fruitful.

Going to attempt to dabble in the transfer market if anyone is looking to any deals. Will have 18 players back from loan soon, so will have plenty of good players players available for p/e.[/quote']

Great job there. Hope you win it next season.

Well done pal, you have been my main rival this season. Was so close between us both and Wigan for the whole time, and now we meet in the Semi's of the cup. Good luck. :)

It would usualy say removed by smfa if he was suspended.

It says removed by SMFA if they remove him from a specific team due to some form of cheating in that specific GW, but if his whole account gets suspended or cancelled they dont actually go in and remove him from each of his teams which is why it doesnt say that. If you click on his account you will see it says its cancelled or suspended.