Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Guest Abdel Zizi

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Darlington + England (GC97)

Signed young hotshots Schürrle and Mkhitaryan for CV.

Also bought Granero, with Taison and Mattioni moving to Real Madrid.

Mattock, Fernandes, Zanka and Monnet-Paquet are for sale. I want high cash bids. Can offer 2 or 3 for 1 as well.

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC96 Histon Trying To Be Big:

FOSTER+MACHEDA: The United Dwo has moved down to Div 5 to join Histon on loan.

STOCKDALE: joining for 1.7M nice player who will rise.

KORANTENG: joining for 300k

JERVIS: joining for 40K

TCHUIMENI-NIMELY: joining for 300k

LOWTON: joining for 300k

FRY: joining for 250K

BUTCHER: 10k

BROWN: 10k

OASTLER: 10k

CHENOWETH: 10k

my team will have two Butchers in it nice also some nice risers there some from the Tottenham YA so hope to do well here the team has rose in valu from 275K to now in the reguns for 3M.

The Transformation of Darlington is GC138 is alomost complete. I have brought in 25 sure Risers and got bids on another 6 more with one of them ABd. I have also accepted bids on 22 Players which shall bring me to about a £3 Million profit from the £6 Million I started with. Happy Days. I have signed the likes of Thibaut Courtois, Laszlo Suto and Anthony Molina. I'm enjoying me tenure, apart from the result last night. Lost 2-3 Vs. Accrington (who are they!) with me having 40 Shots on goal :eek:.

Speaking of transforming teams...

Cute little Alania in GC135 are slowly becoming a force to be reckoned with.

So far, 14 risers and/or talents have signed for the Russian minnows, along with 5 first team signings. These include players such as Bocaly, Giroud, Sako, Granqvist, Canete & Destro. Makeev also joined on loan. :)

More to come. ;)

I took over Vfb Stuttgart in GC50 a week ago with quite a poor squad in terms of people being interested in my players but Ive managed to bring in players such as Jordi Alba, Pocognoli, Baumjohann, Harnik, Landu-Landu and Usami all for cash adding up to 29 million.

But, I today agreed a huge deal!

Romelu LUKAKU has completed his move to VfB Stuttgart from Borussia Dortmund in a swap deal for Jeronimo CACAU and Martin LANIG

After that Iganashiev will leave for Maicon + Bendar.

;1174034']Speaking of transforming teams...

Cute little Alania in GC135 are slowly becoming a force to be reckoned with.

So far' date=' 14 risers and/or talents have signed for the Russian minnows, along with [b']5[/b] first team signings. These include players such as Bocaly, Giroud, Sako, Granqvist, Canete & Destro. Makeev also joined on loan. :)

More to come. ;)

By my count that makes 6, and the Loan you have, from me :P, would make it 7. :P:)

FFS! Had the chance to reach my first ever SMFA Cup final tonight. Liverpool were 3-1 up from the first leg. We went to River Plate tonight for the second leg and lost 3-1 and ended up losing 4-2 on penalties!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Fuming. :(

My Liverpool lost to Lille in the SMFA Shield Final 4-2 on pens after a 1-1 draw in GC55.

GC96 Histon Trying To Be Big:

FOSTER+MACHEDA: The United Dwo has moved down to Div 5 to join Histon on loan.

STOCKDALE: joining for 1.7M nice player who will rise.

KORANTENG: joining for 300k

JERVIS: joining for 40K

TCHUIMENI-NIMELY: joining for 300k

LOWTON: joining for 300k

FRY: joining for 250K

BROWN: 10k

OASTLER: 10k

CHENOWETH: 10k

my team will have two Butchers in it nice also some nice risers there some from the Tottenham YA so hope to do well here the team has rose in valu from 275K to now in the reguns for 3M.

My Histon in GC100 is currently valued at £63.0M' date=' having recently just smashed their transfer record in paying £6.8M for Christopher Samba:

[url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=1164070&postcount=333[/url]

There's a target for you to aim for. Does anyone else have a higher value Histon squad?

That has got to hurt!

I feel your pain.

It does indeed. So p!ssed off atm. :mad:

So close to quitting them right now. A trophyless season now. Got to semi's of the English cup and lost, got to the semi's of the SMFA cup and lost. :rolleyes:

Only going to stay with them if I can get some deals done tbh.

My Histon in GC100 is currently valued at £63.0M' date=' having recently just smashed their transfer record in paying £6.8M for Christopher Samba:

There's a target for you to aim for. Does anyone else have a higher value Histon squad?

There is a Histon in GC56 worth 212.6m. Top guy as well - can't remember his name and I'm no longer in the GC so can't post his squad but he has the likes of Kiessling, Hangeland etc.

Guest MR. HAMMER

well done mate going to be here to i leave sm as i want to bild a 2nd grate div 5 side have notts county and now this side.

There is a Histon in GC56 worth 212.6m. Top guy as well - can't remember his name and I'm no longer in the GC so can't post his squad but he has the likes of Kiessling' date=' Hangeland etc.[/font']

Ah, well there's the bar then. Still, GC56 must be a season or two ahead of GC100 so there's still time for me to better that and also try and become a top guy. :)

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC138 Bristol City Tranfer News:

WANDERSON: 24-86

N'DOYE: 25-86

LEITGEB: 25-86

SIGURDSSON: 24-86

all in with some flopes who will never rise again leaving nice deals loving this side I am putting together.

That's harsh!

Im still awaiting my first SMFA Cup. 3 final losses and several semi losses B)

FFS! Had the chance to reach my first ever SMFA Cup final tonight. Liverpool were 3-1 up from the first leg. We went to River Plate tonight for the second leg and lost 3-1 and ended up losing 4-2 on penalties!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Fuming. :(

GC65 Manchester United - United have their 3rd consecutive league title after dispatching of Wigan 5-1 at the DW. United are now on 92 points 3 ahead of Chelsea with a game to play. Superior goal difference means it's extremely unlikely Chelsea will overhaul me. Attention now shifts towards the SMFA Champs cup semis where Porto await.

Was a very good season indeed , i told you at the beginning i would hope to give you a good run this season , and youll take it on the last day due to your goal difference so well done , but i enjoyed it ;)

Dont usually join GCs unless there from the start , but joined Hamburger in 102 , Napoli in 39 and Wolfsburg in 126 , all had wins last night even with reserves as all the squad are pretty much not match fit , a few players have been listed