Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Guest MR. HAMMER

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC18-

Big News got my old Sao Paulo with all the signings I made nice or what realy happy should never had left them hope to still have it here.

anyway ready to deal.

GC12 Queen's Park;

Little Queen's Park continue to upset the giants of the world after beating Barcelona 3-2 in Spain to complete the double over Barcelona in the SMFA Cup. Win the group by 4 points :D

Will play HEARTS in the last 16. Worst tie I could've hoped for as I'm up against the best manager I've came across on this game...

GC31- Newly crowned champions Milan finish off their deals for the season with the capture of Per Mertesacker from Werder Bremen for Martin Demichellis & Stefan Kießling plus £5 million. Happy with the deal as Demichellis was the only person left that i didn't want.

Already looking forward to next season and will decide if the league is where i concentrate or SMFA cup as won it in season 2 with a worse squad than i have now.

Make the most of your one off title win. B) It will be coming to the other Milan giants next season.

I concentrated on the SMFA Cup and I am still in it so hopefully it will compensate for missing out on the League Title.

Make the most of your one off title win. B) It will be coming to the other Milan giants next season.

I concentrated on the SMFA Cup and I am still in it so hopefully it will compensate for missing out on the League Title.

I've won the league and thats all i wanted' date=' now i have to make sure i win the league in [b']GC26[/b] with my Newcastle team then i'm happy as only GC26 and GC31 keep me on this game

Having a cull of teams. I have a load on my plate right now and want to focus on just my favourite sides. Keep a look out for the following sides:

...GC5 - Rangers

3x90 - Rolando' date=' Jovetic, Simunic

4x89 - Reyes, Babel, Sanchez, Bukharov

9x88

12x87

Top youths including Rodwell, Lodeiro and Moritz. £80.3m to spend....

A couple more will go in due course.[/quote']

And after this, I have decided I am also going to be quitting my team in GC5, Celtic.

I've done well with them, but there isn't as much competition any more. If anybody get's them, it's easy honours.

Team includes Gallas, Kanoute, Motta and many decent 87/88's.

Good luck to the future manager.

GC139- Tottenham Hotspurs

Edin Dzeko Joins from VFL Wolfsburg for £5M & Jermain Defoe + Jermain Jenas, a Counter which I accepted bery Quickly tbh!

Ivica Olic Joins For a Deal of 200k + Niko Kranjcar a great deal also now my strikeforce will be very nice indeed

Jordi Alba Joins for £5M + Jamie O'hara

Also Gallas looks set to head to Valencia too, for a very nice deal.

Loving the deals I've completed with Wolfsburg in 139.

• Defoe and Jenas + £5m from Nicks Tottenham for Dzeko. No one wants to lose a player of Dzekos quality but Defoe is only a slight step down + the addition of Jenas and £5m help a squad desperately needing depth.

• Kjaer leaves for Man United for Scholes, O'Shea and £7.0m. A solid 92 and 89 plus that amount of money for a 90 is great value, as long as your not one of these people who gets heavily aroused by young players.

• The money from these 2 deals allowed me to sign Yashuito Endo (89) from Gamba Osaka for my chairmas max value to beat of a host of other bidders and still have a very healthy balance to invest further.

Looking forward to the first game!

GC27: RC Lens win the French Cup after a 5-1 win over unmanaged Grenoble, Kiessling grabbing a brace while Aliyev, Fellaini and Pjanic helped themselves to goals too, 2nd title with this club.

Still looking for 90+ defenders, and maybe another 90+ Forward to partner Kiessling, could probably do with a 90+ Goalkeeper too, but don't have anyone but De Gea to trade, and he's not going anywhere :D

Won the English Cup with Manchester United (GC27) and the Argentine Cup with Boca Juniors (GC 29) tonight which makes both those teams win the league and cup double. My Zenit (GC26) lost to Spartak on penalties though. On 95 winning honours now, hopefully make it 96 on Friday when my Boca have a SMFA Cup final.

picture.php?albumid=160&pictureid=1686

My Watford in 73 are going through the worst run of form I have ever experienced on SM - 6 defeats on the bounce.

I am willing to offer Reus, Barreto, Alan, Kobin, Husev or Juhasz for centre midfielders 88+, get in touch if you have any and want to deal.

63851_10150089554439018_629794017_7104242_7996349_n.jpg

picture.php?albumid=160&pictureid=1686

My Watford in 73 are going through the worst run of form I have ever experienced on SM - 6 defeats on the bounce.

I am willing to offer Reus' date=' Barreto, Alan, Kobin, Husev or Juhasz for centre midfielders 88+, get in touch if you have any and want to deal.[/font']

63851_10150089554439018_629794017_7104242_7996349_n.jpg

I can help you with loans mate, I pm'd you the other day.

Also awsome sig mate ;)

picture.php?albumid=160&pictureid=1901

Just accepted a job offer to move to Lyon from Sevilla in GC19. Had 2 Sevilla's and never had a Lyon so was a fairly easy decision.

Having now got my head around the squad, I am open to offers on prize assets Fabiano, Hamsik, Nesta and Totti as the squad lacks a little depth.

If interested, make an offer and we may be able to do something. Cheers.