Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Guest MR. HAMMER

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

;1178258']It annoys me how everyone asks though' date=' the manager list isn't there just to fill space...B)[/quote']

Well say somthing to them then how would you like somone to keep picking up on you this is all you do wate for me to post and then say somthing if you dont like it this is not the 1st and wont be the last all I said was is there anyone in 131 as I was looking to shif Arshavin and was ready to put him in a deal with Bed 89 for a 95+ but no you had to pick up.

;1178258']It annoys me how everyone asks though' date=' the manager list isn't there just to fill space...B)[/quote']

That's neither here nor there. If you want to try and be constructive, then you can be so in an appreciative manner.

----------------------------------

Back on topic:

Picking up a fair few injuries and red cards this evening, as well as having a couple of very high scoring matches. I'm also finding that 3-5-2 is having a gradually worse effect on my results. RIP 3-5-2.

GC107 Villarreal B

Villarreal B beat Albacete 2-1 to move up to 11th 7 points off the automatic promotion places , top of the table almeria are up next.

Croatian international dm nikola pokrivac will become little villarreals latest signing once he completes his move from fc salzburg for a nominal fee.

The team now looks like this

Denis 84

Adriano 86 Alcantara 85 Traore 86

Pokrivac 86

Yilmaz 85 Gedo 86 Leitgeb 86 Montero 84

Taison 87 Riviere 85 Ln

Subs

Gaspar 81 Stepanenko 85 Ln Gonzalez 83 Shaqiri 84 Ln Abdellaoue 85

Really happy with how its going so far :).

Guest MR. HAMMER

Well 96 Histon drawed my first game 2-2 with no signing and now one 4-1 with all my new players up to 17th with 14 games to go if I win all I will finish on 63 points wich could mean play offs.

Guest JackWWFC

:D GC34 - Rangers beat St Mirren 5-1 to be crowned SPL Champions, was a right fight between me and Dai's Celtic but I won by one point. Delighted!

Rangers - 93

Celtic - 92

Hibernian - 49

Aberdeen - 44

Adds up to my 6th GC Winning honour, and in 2 Semi Finals.

Good fight Dai, your squad is 100 times better than mine but I'm trying to line up some deals to catch up. Cheers to Hunty for the loans B)

:D GC34 - Rangers beat St Mirren 5-1 to be crowned SPL Champions' date=' was a right fight between me and Dai's Celtic but I won by one point. Delighted!

Rangers - 93

Celtic - 92

Hibernian - 49

Aberdeen - 44

Adds up to my 6th GC Winning honour, and in 2 Semi Finals.

Good fight Dai, your squad is 100 times better than mine but I'm trying to line up some deals to catch up. Cheers to Hunty for the loans B)[/quote']

That's alright mate. Bad news for my Barca though. We were 5 points clear going into tonights game with Espanyol, and we lost 4-3 tonight :(

I have Atletico Madrid next and I am just two points clear at the top, and I have Osasauna last game of the season. If I don't win it I'll be gutted. :o

GC News

GC31 - My Barcelona managed to nick the league title on GD tonight. What a turn around for the club. When I took them over they where 14th in the league and almost dead and buried. Well chuffed with this.

GC117 - My Ajax land the title early with 4 games to go. Quiet a dead set up and considering my position there next season. Anyone in GC117?

GC112 - My Inter side got a 5- 0 win tonight and on top of this I managed to sign Ramos from Real and bagged sanchez and islinho from unmanaged teams

GC132 - My CSKA turn up the heat on Zenit and take top spot in the league. A 2-1 win ensured we went top.

GC105 - My FC Porto draw in the league to keep there unbeaten run intact.

95rtd CF Milito for sale in GC83!!!

GC 116: Arsenal finish off what will be an abismal season unless I win the SMFA Cup by finishing 9th :eek::( Just dont get it' date=' my squad is amazing but then again I did play 4-2-3-1 for the majority of the season and of course if its not 3-5-2 then you dont tend to win anything :rolleyes: but I could have still finished in a Shield place, but then again I didnt lose a game when I switched to 3-5-2 just drew loads.

2nd leg of SMFA Cup Sunday and im 5-1 up :)[/quote']

3-5-2 working great for me in this GC with Tottenham. Win the league by a whopping 17 points, won in weeks ago, would of won by more only playing 2nd team the last while as concentrating on SMFA shield, playing CSKA in the final.

Back in june i reported a manager for cheating sm removed him and reduced his rep you would think he would learn from that wouldnt you , unfortunetly for him ive just stumbled across some more of his dodgy deals in gc139 it amazes me how stupid some people are his rep has only just got back up to 40 the required level to enter gc's and as soon as he's back in he starts cheating again :rolleyes:.

3-5-2 working great for me in this GC with Tottenham. Win the league by a whopping 17 points' date=' won in weeks ago, would of won by more only playing 2nd team the last while as concentrating on SMFA shield, playing CSKA in the final.[/quote']

Yeah you had a very good season mate but look out as I'm coming back fighting next season, and with the inclusion of Ronaldo off Allan then you can look out ;)

Name and shame him Rob...

Guest MR. HAMMER

Back in june i reported a manager for cheating sm removed him and reduced his rep you would think he would learn from that wouldnt you ' date=' unfortunetly for him ive just stumbled across some more of his dodgy deals in gc139 it amazes me how stupid some people are his rep has only just got back up to 40 the required level to enter gc's and as soon as he's back in he starts cheating again :rolleyes:.[/quote']

may have fort he could go undetected.

GC 116: Arsenal finish off what will be an abismal season unless I win the SMFA Cup by finishing 9th :eek::( Just dont get it' date=' my squad is amazing but then again I did play 4-2-3-1 for the majority of the season and of course if its not 3-5-2 then you dont tend to win anything :rolleyes: but I could have still finished in a Shield place, but then again I didnt lose a game when I switched to 3-5-2 just drew loads.

2nd leg of SMFA Cup Sunday and im 5-1 up :)[/quote']

Fulham cap off a good season wil a 1-0 away win V Wolves to easrn a SMFA Shield place by finishing 7th.

Best result by far tonight was SEVILLA 2-0 Real Madrid in GC91, having a rubbish season, so was happy with the 3 points

Yeah you had a very good season mate but look out as I'm coming back fighting next season' date=' and with the inclusion of Ronaldo off Allan then you can look out ;)

Name and shame him Rob...[/quote']

Arron Arshavin sporting cp manager gc139.He's used malaga and chivas de guadalajara to do deals which favour sporting cp the deals he's done are not as blatant as the last time i noticed him but they still stink plus as soon as the malaga deal went through the manager quit took over chivas and instantly did a deal with sporting cp.

Yeah you had a very good season mate but look out as I'm coming back fighting next season' date=' [b']and with the inclusion of Ronaldo off Allan then you can look out[/b] ;)

Name and shame him Rob...

You'd need to make a very good offer then ;) Just had a message from Dzeko and he wants to leave after the SMFA run is concluded... Also thought I'd sorted the CF problem with Gignac from unmanaged Toulouse but got outbid at the last minute :(

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC139 Everton Team Sheat:

The side to play Blackpool as it looks:

Howord 90

Betaq 88

Distan 89

Materazzi 88

Pinto 88

Osman 89

Huggel 88

Cahill 91

Serrano 88

Franco 88

Shevchenko 89 ©

Saying: Baines 89, Jagielka 89, Rodwell 87, Pirlo 94, Lavezzi 90, Owen 89 and Yakubu 89 for big games like my 1st and 2nd side for the season have more aims but think I need a Keeper to back up Howord seen a few also need another CB and a RM/LM so if anyone is selling any for cash get in touch.

You'd need to make a very good offer then ;) Just had a message from Dzeko and he wants to leave after the SMFA run is concluded... Also thought I'd sorted the CF problem with Gignac from unmanaged Toulouse but got outbid at the last minute :(

They got taken over and then quit anyway.

Glad you missed out as it still means you need one of my 3 ;)

I just had a chat with Edin and he said he's got no clue what your talking about, I'll be having a word with Platini if your tapping him up :D

Just had a message from Dzeko and he wants to leave after the SMFA run is concluded...

Thats funny 'cos i just spoke to him and he says he'd love to join me as he wants to move to a successful club :P

Anyways the best team in Madrid round off a great season with a 4-1 away to Osasuna. Another goal and 2 assists for the main man Aguero ;)

Thanks' date=' i was offered 10M + Gerrard + Lassana for Xavi, which i would have accepted but decided to try for Gerrard and Dzeko and he accepted. Then couple days later offered me 10M + Higuain + Lass for Iniesta and i couldnt actually see anything better to counter so i accepted! I have back to back away games at Real next and i'm expecting him to have the last laugh by knocking me out of the SMFA Cup and ending my 23 game unbeaten run in the league. [/font']

Just a follow up on this in GC 97. Real Madrid beat me 1-0 in the SMFA Cup, quite a lucky win though and it was just the first leg. Did sign Bryan Ruiz off them for £8M though :D And in the league game tonight beat them 2-0 to open up a 16 point lead at the top and now go 24 unbeaten.

Aguero and Dzeko with the goals, what a dynamite partnership i'm sure they will make :D

Guest MR. HAMMER

PS:

Anyone in 139 willing to offer Cahill 91 and Distan 89 for a 91+ Def or Mid also willing to offer Osman 89 and Yakubu 89 for a 89+ RM/LM.

Get in touch to deal.

GC 68: Tigres win their eighth league game in a row 5-1 away to Veracruz to take the title with two games to spare after Puebla could only manage a 5-5 draw away to Santos Laguna.

Great result after finishing runner up to Club America last season. Still got the second leg of their SMFA Cup quarter final against Marseille to play. Need to overcome a 3-1 home defeat though. In the quarter final of the Mexican Cup too, got Cruz Azul at home. The treble is on!