Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Guest MR. HAMMER

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

I cant give you my sm details... you've just robbed genoa off me' date=' god knows what you'll do with my account :P[/quote']

sean you have pay pall then do it over there but if not why be so rude she is trying to help so get a life mate there is probe one person who would have helped and you have blew it:eek:

Guest MR. HAMMER

I was gonna take Benfica but Ajax were more desirable due to the goalkeeper.

Suarez and others can leave

such a shame me and you could have rulled this league but on the over hand I am a big fan of Suarez would u take Hulk and RODRIGUEZ for him not the best offer for me but want him to be up front with berbatov who is joining my side.

Guest MR. HAMMER

Well Portugal will be looking like a grate league when my first tranfers are done,

Berbatov is joining for FALCAO+OTAMENDI over payed mad here but he is one of my fave players who I have never managerd,

MOUTINHO then will head off to Manchester United with Scholes and Hargreves joining not the best deal but got one of the all time grates and another one of my fave players joining.

Smalling will then join 5M to back up Ronaldo in the CB role.

3 nice deals with the United manager told bloke one of the best to deal with 5 stars from me.

Really a Gold Championship was created :eek:

Don't even care anymore and I'm frustrated with SM for this as these so called elite championships are pathetic now, I'm more happy in World Championship 10000 than I've been in any GC over the past few months.

just a sign that everyone's losing interest in new GC's, Bordeaux and Stuttgart still free 7 hours after creation!!

I prefer old-ish GC's (between 80 and 130) rather than any of the most recent ones, got Liverpool in GC137, losing interest in them by the day to be honest... is anyone the same?

just a sign that everyone's losing interest in new GC's' date=' Bordeaux and Stuttgart still free 7 hours after creation!!

I prefer old-ish GC's (between 80 and 130) rather than any of the most recent ones, got Liverpool in GC137, losing interest in them by the day to be honest... is anyone the same?[/quote']

It completely depends on the team you've got and the other managers in the league with you, IMO.

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC139 Everton Tranfer News:

Cahill 91 left to Aston Villa in a swap for Davis 88 and Petrov 89 not the best deal but happy to have deal as needed a CB.

Lesscott is joining for Distan and Baines needed him for a CB role and it is sad news to see Baines leaving but happy as Distan is ever aging and I am geting a solid 90.

DRAGUTINOVIC will take Distans role as sub CB for 7.5M happy with the deal as he is a solid 89.

SM' date=' do what you want. Bang out these 'once' ultimate Gold Championships every 2 days. Take your £200-£300 and laugh all the way to the bank at those mugs that consider [b']paying for poor teams such as Newcastle, Sunderland, Fulham, Athletic Club, Sporting[/b] etc as money well spent. Please. Just give the rest of us a reason to carry on 'enjoying this game'. I can't be bothered to match report anymore and i very rarely even bother posting my latest dealings or results or even honours on this discussions thread as i'm losing interest more and more each day.

Can't see myself wasting time with this rubbish for much more, not only are the GC's rubbish these days this forum gets clogged up with so much trash it hurts my eyes to read here anymore...

How come you paid for Wolverhampton Wanderers in GC140 :rolleyes:

How come you paid for Wolverhampton Wanderers in GC140 :rolleyes:

I am doing my own GC Challenge with a bunch of my own 'real-life' friends in this GC. The thing that makes it worth paying for is unlike most of the forumers on here, they won't resign after they can't hack it.

You will probably find some more poor teams such as Fulham, Birmingham, WBA etc will end up being reserved if they haven't already. Yep i am lining SM's pockets and encouraging their shocking GC creation schedule which will furthermore ruin the other GC's i am in but if i get at least one good GC out of it for £3 as i have people in it that will actually stick around it will be worth it. My Barcelona and Real Madrid are both in shockingly poor GC's i will probably quit them both once GC140 opens up or at least the one.

Nice of you to dig that up though Ninster, enjoy the rest of your day...

Guest MR. HAMMER

I am doing my own GC Challenge with a bunch of my own 'real-life' friends in this GC. The thing that makes it worth paying for is unlike most of the forumers on here' date=' they won't resign after they can't hack it.

You will probably find some more poor teams such as Fulham, Birmingham, WBA etc will end up being reserved if they haven't already. Yep i am lining SM's pockets and encouraging their shocking GC creation schedule which will furthermore ruin the other GC's i am in but if i get at least one good GC out of it for £3 as i have people in it that will actually stick around it will be worth it. My Barcelona and Real Madrid are both in shockingly poor GC's i will probably quit them both once GC140 opens up or at least the one.

Nice of you to dig that up though Ninster, enjoy the rest of your day...[/quote']

Well a verry big welcome mate from Porto sos mate there is no one in your side I would take for Hulk but good luck this season hope you do well.