• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Guest MR. HAMMER

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

realy need help dont get payed to tomorow have 40 siting next to me but no way of puting it in to my account if anyone would pay for a team i have in my cart then ill put 6.00 back in for you tomorow or biy you a game world of your chose.

pm me.

Dont you'll quit in a week. A new GC will kill this one just like they have the rest.

But I suppose you can buy them and get a refund when you see it sucks.

Hmm it's a hard decision. As I don't have an Ajax, and would basically keep the squad the same. I'm paying off my mobile too, so it's going to be £4.50. Really want an Ajax, but don't think I'm going to pay for them..

Pointless really. I love the team's I have, and new GC's are rubbish tbh like 100+'s aren't great unless you have a load of forumers..

Villa are free btw.

Just released Werder Bremen on GC140.

Not paying for someone who isn't a world class side.

Same here mate, Ajax are about to come free in a couple of minutes.

Just looked at Ajax and thought that's not worth it tbh. I reckon I'd probably only pay for Madrid or maybe Inter. Don't even want a Chelsea tbh, not worth paying for in these rapidly increasing GC's. :rolleyes:

I stopped using 3-5-2 in this GC and my team climbed from 15th(ish) to 2nd' date=' before losing tonight to Valencia to fall to 3rd, normally I'd be gutted to finish 3rd but the top 2 (Atletcio and Valencia) had each scored about 20 more than me this season so they probably deserved 2nd more than me.

I know I'll not be using 3-5-2 with this team again, If I can help it.[/quote']

Never used 3-5-2 in this setup and river plate finish second in my league got to the quarters of the champions league and now am in the argentine cup semi final. Love this setup :)

Guest MR. HAMMER

Can you pay for me mate? :o i can pay you back next gc?

EDIT: or whenever you want

sos mate would but have no cash to tomrow if u can keep then to like 10 ill pay.

I urge NOBODY to pay for somebody elses team, unless they are 100% happy to do with it and trust the person in question. You can do what you want, but I would advise anyone considering this action to think about it seriously.

I'll clean up this thread in the morning, I'm going to bed.

Guest MR. HAMMER

I cant give you my sm details... you've just robbed genoa off me' date=' god knows what you'll do with my account :P[/quote']

sean you have pay pall then do it over there but if not why be so rude she is trying to help so get a life mate there is probe one person who would have helped and you have blew it:eek: