Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC 72 : Barcelona after norrowly missing out on the capture of Mario Gotze instead sign Brazilian Vagner Love for £11,600,000.

Would rather have Gotze however, would of set me up for the future adding him with Yarmolenko and Abel Hernandez.

GC117 - Torino - Just a quick update on my favourite side. Completed the signing of Sevilla new boy Tiberio Guarente (87) for £7.2m. Also, bought Mattia Cassani from an unmanaged Palermo for £8.2m. Was close to signing Abel Hernandez, but just missed out.

Mbokani came off his transfer ban this morning and am looking to sell him. Preferbly P/E for him, but would take a LARGE cash bid.

GC116 - Sevilla - Going to concentrate on this team a lot more this season and blowed £50m on raiding unmanaged clubs. Firstly, Etienne Capoue joins for £13.5m. Then, Andrea Ranocchia signs for £9.8m and finally Christian Ansaldi joins for £26.9m. Looking to do some deals with this side, so contact me if anyone interests you.

GC116 Real Madrid - Real complete the signings of Palacio for £19m from unmanaged Genoa and Bobo for £18m from unmanaged Besiktas. Not the high rated Forwards I was looking for but they will provide much needed cover.

Looking to do a few deals in this GC, the higher rated the better, Guardado, Gago, Diarra(both), Garay, Albiol, VDV, Raul, Guti ect can all be used in 2 for 1 deals.

Guest Daragh

GC117 - Torino - Just a quick update on my favourite side. Completed the signing of Sevilla new boy Tiberio Guarente (87) for £7.2m. Also' date=' bought Mattia Cassani from an unmanaged Palermo for £8.2m. Was close to signing Abel Hernandez, but just missed out.[/quote']

You're doing a fantastic job there mate!

Wish I had the funds to raid that Palermo :P Just hanging onto that last play off place. Need to win tonight.

Wish I had the funds to raid that Palermo :P Just hanging onto that last play off place. Need to win tonight.

Thanks mate, a shame results aren't going my way though. Hoping to sneak into the play-offs, but my aim for Season 1 was to build a decent enough team and then season 2 I can push on for promotion. :)

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC116 Real Madrid - Real complete the signings of Palacio for £19m from unmanaged Genoa and Bobo for £18m from unmanaged Besiktas. Not the high rated Forwards I was looking for but they will provide much needed cover.

Looking to do a few deals in this GC' date=' the higher rated the better, Guardado, Gago, Diarra(both), Garay, Albiol, VDV, Raul, Guti ect can all be used in 2 for 1 deals.[/quote']

you got any loans for the play offs notts county mate,

GC16: Liverpool -

Complete the signing of Sebastian Boenisch from Sunderland for a fee of £10million which I'm happy with as we missed out on Cacares, and I could've done with a player like him at RB, but I'll settle for Boenisch.

GC31: Genoa -

English midfielder Mark Noble joins the ranks from Lokomotiv Moskva for a fee in the region of £12.5million. He's a good addition to the side as it makes the squad as a whole a lot stronger, still hoping to bring in quite a few more players.

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC116 Notts County:

Had one grate season big thanks to the sevilla and real madrid managers for the loans also big thanks to liverpool who helped me out all season,

My side is selling Stockdale for 6M/ 4M minimem so get bidding,

Also preperd to sell some youths for cash have some nice ones here.

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC18 Sao Paulo News:

Since coming back I have managed to bring in ETHERINGTON, PANTSIL for 13.3m nice depth also sold CENI 8m+ ARANZUBIA and 1m signing sando for 2m+I.ABATE & D.BECKHAM still have more top names for pe have a 91 RB.

Guest MR. HAMMER

Gc140- Wow' date=' what a poor Gc. No offers really on Players, mostly cash due to the Amatures.

Might sell all players for cash and buy youths and Buy from unmanaged, anyone want to join me?[/quote']

what team u

Guest drseanfitz

how on earth have I pulled to within 3 points of you.

only really got one striker on my books as well, so if anyone is selling a frontman in his low to mid 80's for a reasonable price.

GC99: Benfica win 5-1 tonight to follow up a 9-1 win for us on Wednesday. Coentrao getting four goals tonight. We are now top of the table on goal difference ahead of Sporting CP. Next up for us is Ray and Juventus in the last 16 of the SMFA Cup, which is going to be a cracking game. :D

:mad::mad::mad:

Been top all season with Rangers in GC67, and it was the second to last game of the season tonight and lost 3-1 to Celtic so now they go top by one point, so it's not in my hands anymore. :rolleyes:

So annoyed tbh, can't see me staying with them if I don't win it now, as I don't pay any attention to them, and I think it's only me and Celtic that are managed which is ridiculous.

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC78 FC Porto 2-1 win.

GC100 FC Koln 3-0 win.

GC139 Everton FC 5-2 loss :-(

GC106 West Ham United Lost 5-4 to United what a game.

GC99: Benfica win 5-1 tonight to follow up a 9-1 win for us on Wednesday. Coentrao getting four goals tonight. We are now top of the table on goal difference ahead of Sporting CP. Next up for us is Ray and Juventus in the last 16 of the SMFA Cup' date=' which is going to be a cracking game. :D[/quote']

Juventus warm up with a decent 3-0 victory at home to Lazio continuing a revival in form after a horror spell in mid-season

Lets get it on.......not in the literal sense though LOL :P:)

Should be a decent game......just hope I dont get thrashed.....dont wanna live with that embaressment :o

Juventus warm up with a decent 3-0 victory at home to Lazio continuing a revival in form after a horror spell in mid-season

Lets get it on.......not in the literal sense though LOL :P:)

Should be a decent game......just hope I dont get thrashed.....dont wanna live with that embaressment :o

What ever do you mean?

There is no embaressment getting beaten by a better manager ;):P

Anyway, we'll see, got a mixture of 1st and 2nd team out for it I think.

GC34: Barca drew 1-1 tonight and next is the last game of the season against Osasuna. I am currently top but me and Valencia are both on 90 points and I have only scored two more goals! :o

This is getting nervy.. Could have thrown away two titles tonight which is ridiculous on my part. :rolleyes:

Gold Championship 50: Bayern Munchen 7 - 3 Alemannia Aachen

Bayern make it 14 winning games in a row with 19 games unbeaten. Next three games will be much tougher with Schalke, Werder and Hamburger lined up.

Gold Championship 68: Barcelona 3 - 0 Villarreal

Barcelona are within touching distance of the league title thanks to a comfortable win over Villarreal with goals from Torres, Fabregas and Herrera. With 5 games remaining Barca are 13 points clear of 2nd placed Atletico Madrid.

Still awaiting my Udinese result to pop up on the scorecentre.