teams in bold are mine

GC 58 vfb stuggart 5 vs 0 borrusia mg

GC 42 dynamo kiev 1 vs 0 Spartak Nalchik

GC 127 aston villa 0 vs 1 manchester city

GC 36 dc united 1 vs 1 new england

GC 19 reggina 2 vs 3 catania

GC 9 borrusia dortmund 1 vs 0 1860 muchen

gc 25 tottenham hotspur 3 vs 1 leeds united

GC 56 celtic 6 vs 2 hearts i only took them over couple of hours ago!!

so it was a decent night for me MAKES A CHANGE :P:p

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC79: Benfica 0-2 FC PORTO

GC91: Osasuna 3-3 SEVILLA (can't stop drawing 3-3 with Sevilla)

GC93: Werder Bremen 3-0 Bayern Munchen

GC128: REAL MADRID 4-1 Deportivo

GC23: Atletico Madrid 4-2 VALENCIA

GC137: Arsenal 1-1 LIVERPOOL

Wins: 2

Draws: 2

Losses:2

Teams in CAPITALS are mine

Guest Daragh

how on earth have I pulled to within 3 points of you.

only really got one striker on my books as well' date=' so if anyone is selling a frontman in his low to mid 80's for a reasonable price.[/quote']

And 2 points of 6th place. Would be great if the three of us could all finish in the play off places. Still expect Triestina to be in Division 2 next season though, Torino and Brescia are far superior than my little side :o:p

Caracciolo got his first goal tonight by the way :D

Guest drseanfitz

And 2 points of 6th place. Would be great if the three of us could all finish in the play off places. Still expect Triestina to be in Division 2 next season though' date=' Torino and Brescia are far superior than my little side :o:p

Caracciolo got his first goal tonight by the way :D

have you seen my side, been playing one or two strikers in their late seventies for about 6 games now.

But it is getting close isn't it.

EDIT: glad to see my ex player doing the job for you

Guest MR. HAMMER

To Blackpool! At Goodison! :D

Wolfsburg start with a win away to Bochum. :D

I no shocking but in a way it was kk as it was my b side.

Gc 36: Beat Coventry city 4-2 and will take alot of mircale to stop me wining the title :)

gc 106: my best gc team lost to Valencia 5-2!! D.milito and Bruno alves is the new player that I put into my transfer list.

Gc86: what else can I say? 2games ago I think that wining the title is not gonna happen but what about now, beat Frosinone 4-1 and clinch the Italian leauge title. Still 1game left thou :) and I still havesmfa champ cup to go, next match Chelsea!

GC86 Barcelona - Barcelona finally win the league, with 1 game to play we are 4 points clear of Real Madrid. I'll listen to offers on Xavi, Lampard, Iniesta, Messi and Ibrahimovic but I really dont expect anyone to actually have an offer accepted.

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC70 Birmingham City Tranfer News:

First game 4-0 win happy days.

Jay EMMANUEL-THOMAS has completed his move to Birmingham City from Wolverhampton Wanderers for £3,700,000

Jack CORK has completed his move to Birmingham City from Coventry City for £4,650,000

Matt JAMES has completed his move to Birmingham City from Estudiantes for £3,000,000

Niall CANAVAN has completed his move to Birmingham City from Nottingham Forest for £550,000

Gavin HOYTE has completed his move to Birmingham City from Watford for £1,100,000

Alex SMITHIES has completed his move to Birmingham City from Huddersfield Town for £1,700,000

Jack PAYNE has completed his move to Birmingham City from Gillingham for £10,000

Aidan WHITE has completed his move to Birmingham City from La Equidad for £550,000

Tom PARKES has completed his move to Birmingham City from Kecskeméti TE for £175,000

Ollie CHENOWETH has completed his move to Birmingham City from Valladolid for £10,000

and brought in two legunds,

Gary SPEED has completed his move to Birmingham City from Sheffield United for £400,000

Robbie SAVAGE has completed his move to Birmingham City from Derby County for £2,275,000

happy with my side now to push for the rest of the season.

Trez 90 has also joined 8M

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC 139: Aston Villa 1-1 Manchester United

My strongest player proberly was thier lowest rating and i still managed to maintain 63% possession...a solid start i reckon B)

yes well done my b side may have lost but we will pick up from there in the uropa cup who do u play my a side will be out ouch for them.

GC70 Birmingham City Tranfer News:

First game 4-0 win happy days.

You have certianly livened up the transfer activity in this GC already, nice price for Trezeguet. Joe Hart will be at United next season as well.

Guest MR. HAMMER

You have certianly livened up the transfer activity in this GC already' date=' nice price for Trezeguet. Joe Hart will be at United next season as well.[/quote']

Thanks mate joined just a random serch and sore hart was here may sell but dont no yet would take a lot for the best english keeper ever,

well since seaman anyway.

but happy with my signings now to get rid of the dead wood.

GC 140, all exited at getting Barcelona :)

But, these CV (discussed at length here I know) are a massive downer. I actually can't sign anyone of note. Now I understand that if I had lots of good players (for example, 89+'s) in all positions but I don't Barca's depth is awful and have 21 players. Have alot of cash as I sold Abidal for cash.

I have lost out on every single player I have gone for so far (12 or so) and then now when I try to buy lesser players my chairman won't even let me bid, despite all my cash. All I can really bid on is free agents.

Very, very frustrating.

Thanks mate joined just a random serch and sore hart was here may sell but dont no yet would take a lot for the best english keeper ever' date='

well since seaman anyway.

but happy with my signings now to get rid of the dead wood.[/quote']

Speaking of GC 70, bagged Lukaku for cash.

HAHA no' date=' you should know i love that Benfica :P whether i finish 2nd or not i pulled the gap from 22 down to 8 that in itself is an achievement, plus my team has Di Maria :P[/quote']

Ive been playing 2nd/3rd teams in the leaue apart from lst night conentrated on SMFA Shield/Portugeuse Cup for last few weeks so dont read to much into reducing that gap :)