Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

K**s B**d said... 3 Oct 2010 12:57

Subject: Re: Player Enquiry: NECID, Tomás

Translated text:

Rude? What? Now, I have reported you to SM. Expect to me sacked!!!

Translated text:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

K**s B**d said... 3 Oct 2010 11:41

Subject: Player Enquiry: NECID, Tomás

Translated text:

Hi I have made you an offer. Will you please either ACCEPT or REJECT my offer please? Thanks in advance.

Translated text:

Now it wont let me see what i said but it was somewhere along the lines of "no you rude begger" Could i really get sacked/banned for that !?!

Oh and isnt this sad

Everton have made an offer to CSKA Moskva to swap Benoît PEDRETTI and Dario DAINELLI for Tomás NECID Respond

The offer for Tomás NECID has been withdrawn by Everton

Everton have made an offer to CSKA Moskva to swap Benoît PEDRETTI and Dario DAINELLI for Tomás NECID

Everton have made an offer to CSKA Moskva to swap Benoît PEDRETTI and Dario DAINELLI for Tomás NECID

:rolleyes:

K**s B**d said... 3 Oct 2010 12:57

Subject: Re: Player Enquiry: NECID' date=' Tomás

Translated text:

Rude? What? Now, I have reported you to SM. Expect to me sacked!!!

Translated text:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

K**s B**d said... 3 Oct 2010 11:41

Subject: Player Enquiry: NECID, Tomás

Translated text:

Hi I have made you an offer. Will you please either ACCEPT or REJECT my offer please? Thanks in advance.

Translated text:

Now it wont let me see what i said but it was somewhere along the lines of "no you rude begger" Could i really get sacked/banned for that !?!

Oh and isnt this sad

Everton have made an offer to CSKA Moskva to swap Benoît PEDRETTI and Dario DAINELLI for Tomás NECID Respond

:rolleyes:[/quote']

he's done that to me aswell, Ajax GC11 when I had them, he was on at me all the time

he's done that to me aswell' date=' Ajax GC11 when I had them, he was on at me all the time[/quote']

Same thing happen to me in GC55, the same person-.-

GC8: FC Porto have sold Phillipe Mexes to Sevilla for 15m with Johnny Evans and Honorato Nilmar coming to Portugal. Happy with the deal as it gives me depth in my weakest area.

Same thing happen to me in GC55' date=' the same person-.-

[b']GC8:[/b] FC Porto have sold Phillipe Mexes to Sevilla for 15m with Johnny Evans and Honorato Nilmar coming to Portugal. Happy with the deal as it gives me depth in my weakest area.

I see you quit Shakhtar in 99 mate. Thought you were doing quite well with them..

Guest MR. HAMMER

Well 131 has a hole new meaning now my Guns are on top of the EPL after beating WHU 3-1 last night I have set my new thread up so hope you all like this side the way things look this could easy become my fave side.:)

Well 131 has a hole new meaning now my Guns are on top of the EPL after beating WHU 3-1 last night I have set my new thread up so hope you all like this side the way things look this could easy become my fave side.:)

You change your favourite side almost as much as you change your clubs! :P

I see you quit Shakhtar in 99 mate. Thought you were doing quite well with them..

I did, I just thought someone more worth it should manage them rather than me....as i was focusing more on my "main" sides. Sorry about Douglas Costa though, I thought about it, didn't want to deal and then quit. Sorry.

GC140- Ajax have completed a couple of decent little signings which I feel will be enough to take a trophy in Holland. Rotan arrives from Dnipro for £7.5 million, also signed Anthony Annan from Rosenborg for 2 rotten players and 6 million. Looking to add a few more from unmanaged/external then I'm set. Still got Andre Ooijer for sale, best cash offer gets him

GC 65 - Sevilla get some luck tonight, progressing to the SMFA Cup final winning on penalties after a 4-4 aggregate draw. I've got a shield final in GC126 tomorrow and if I win that, this final will be the chance for my 100th honour, as well as the chance for the treble and defending the trophy we won last season. Opponents are Porto.:)

Only had one game tonight and probably one of my most gutting results in my time on SM.:(

GC32 - Flamengo: After beating Chelsea 3-0 in the first leg of our Champions Cup semi final, it seems like progress is assured. However, despite us both using the same formation and tactics as in the first leg, we go down 3-0 on the night and then put out 4-2 on pens. Really annoyed as I have never reached a Champions Cup final before.:mad:

GC 116: Posting it on here as its just one game and its more than a result.

Arsenal draw with Sao Paulo in the SMFA Cup 2-2 but I go through after my amazing first leg victory 5-1, will play Bayern in the final who I just checked out and they have Lahm injued for 6 weeks :) after he picked his injury up tonight.

Hopefully a good ending to an abismal season.

GC140 Galatasaray

Galatasaray complete the much needed signing of vincent enyeama from hapoel tel aviv for 3m plus birinci (lb 85) and ercethin (gk 83).Really needed a decent keeper because ercethin was my highest rated keeper when i took over.

Kleber joins from palmeiras for 8.5m another much needed signing as milan baros was my only striker when i took charge.

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC140 FC Porto:

Teves and Henrry join in deals worth 20M pluss R.FALCAO & F.FERNANDO & E.RAFAEL happy with the deals I have done got Frei joining and now looking towords the season ahead.

GC131 Arsenal:

Thanks to nick Almunia is back on loan to play Champions League football happy days.

Sejad SALIHOVIC 89 (CM-25) joined for 11M happy nice young players to play with and for cash is even better.

The offer for Håvard NORDTVEIT of Arsenal from Fiorentina has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

The offer for Nacer BARAZITE of Arsenal from Toulouse has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Both leaving for a combind 11M so payed them for Sejad nice or what.

Lukasz FABIANSKI has completed his move to Lechia Gdańsk from Arsenal for £2,727,000.

hate him so happy to sell so cheap to get him off the wage bill.

Hmm, first Angel Di Maria moves from Benfica to Milan for £10m and Gennaro Gattuso, and now David Luiz is following him to the San Siro in exchange for £7m, Kakha Kaladze and Christian Abbiati. Either the Benfica manager loves Milan's golden oldies, or there's something fishy going on....

Oh, and the two managers have similar rep and are friends on SM....

Hmm' date=' first Angel Di Maria moves from Benfica to Milan for £10m and Gennaro Gattuso, and now David Luiz is following him to the San Siro in exchange for £7m, Kakha Kaladze and Christian Abbiati. Either the Benfica manager loves Milan's golden oldies, or there's something fishy going on....

Oh, and the two managers have similar rep and are friends on SM....[/quote']

Was thinking the same myself, and I offered a deal 1000% better than that

Hmm' date=' first Angel Di Maria moves from Benfica to Milan for £10m and Gennaro Gattuso, and now David Luiz is following him to the San Siro in exchange for £7m, Kakha Kaladze and Christian Abbiati. Either the Benfica manager loves Milan's golden oldies, or there's something fishy going on....

Oh, and the two managers have similar rep and are friends on SM....[/quote']

So send a ticket. Posting it on here sorts nothing out.

Finding SM very boring recently' date='

Looking for deals in the following:

30 Cska Moskva

15 Real Madrid

13 Real Madrid

81 Sevilla

140 Roma ( Really looking for deals in this GC, havent had a single deal with a human manager)

134 Juventus

79 Liverpool[/quote']

got hte hammers in 140 george. not sure you want any of my players though

So send a ticket. Posting it on here sorts nothing out.

Sending in tickets sorts nothing out check this out this is a classic.

The Valencia manager in GC 47 announces on the Saturday in a newspaper article that he is leaving the game so if anybody wants to buy any players to make a bid and he will accept.

Bids are made and he sells Berbatov, gignac, Giovanni Dos Santos for CV then he quits the next day. I send in a ticket and what do they do

"our automated transfer monitoring system has not picked up any cheating in relation to the repoerted managers and transfers"

What a complete and utter joke the guy announces what he plans to do in a Newspaper article and still they dont reverse the transfers and do absolutely nothing.

PATHETIC TOTALLY PATHETIC