Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Guest MR. HAMMER

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC139 Everton:

2-2 draw away from home in the Uropa Cup.

Next Sunderland in the league.

can offer Howard 90 and 8M for a new keeper.

"A number of Game Worlds are temporary disabled due to an error. These Game World's fixtures will now be played on Tuesday 5th Oct at 20:00 Game Time. We thank you for your patience whilst we rectify this problem and hope to have the Game Worlds back available shortly"

Big trouble in the server room...

I usually cannot be bothered anymore to post results/trophy wins but Ive had such a great night in the SMFA Cup with quite fantastic against the odds victories I cant help but have a brag for once :)

GC 1- SMFA Cup grp Stg Fix 3- KAISERSLAUTEN 3 Barcelona 1

A understrength kaiserslauten easily dispose of the current SMFA Cup holders who were at full strength. Paulo Tinga the hero with a brace, 3points from 4games in the group, far and away the weakest team in the group an no doubt Barca will hammer me at the Nou Camp but a fine day for my small club

GC 4- SMFA Cup Grp Stg Fix 4- Benfica 1 TSV MUNICH 5

Almost certainly secure qualifacation wih 2games to go in a group also containing Real Madrid, in a season and a half Ive won everything with this side except this trophy which has top priority this season.

GC 5- SMFA Cup Grp Stg Fix 3- Ajax 1 INTERNACIONAL 4

Another decent win although Ajax had a far from full trength side out, top the group on 6points along with Newcastle and Celtic in a 3way tussle for qualifacation.

GC 19- SMFA Cup Grp Stg Fix 6- Milan 1 NAPOLI 4 :)

Phenomenal result against the current holders who are now eliminated, a draw would have done but this is a great win and well deserved, draw for the last 16 wernt to kind as I get Barcelona :(

GC 47- SMFA Cup QF Leg 1- Atletic Bilbao 1 BARCELONA 1

a decent enough result gives us a good opportunity to qualify for the SF against a very capable Bilbao.

GC 99- SMFA Cup last 16 leg 1- Benfica 2 JUVENTUS 8 :eek:

Absolutely amazing result puts in with a fairly decent shout of qualifying for the last 8, edged the game and prob deserved to win though 8-2 was beyond my wildest hopes.

GC 101- SMFA Cup grp Stg Fix 6- Sevilla 3 REAL MADRID 2

Defeated but really dont matter was a meaningless game and played a few kids and some of the reserves so decent effort really against qite a strong Sevilla line up. Liverpool await in the last 16.

I need to Revive My Glory of Man Utd GC112, its all sorta started to go Pair Shaped, it seems a team with great depth does worse than say a team with a more trimmed out team, so I am willing and ready to make deals with anyone in GC112 and will probably rip myslef off to increase ratings in my squad so im after some 91+ rated players as long as theyre under 32 im happy tbh!, its not my normal style but need to do sommin or I could potentially make them a flop..

This is my squad got a few players out on loan I can re-call also to put in deals

willing to do 2-3-4 for 1's :)

PM me

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=123460&clubid=16965006&sid=44229

Er couldn't sleep - still feeling guilty about leaving IFK Goteborg in GC7 for Arsenal, sorry Mr Bear - anyway some good results and some bad ones last night...shame on you Celtic GC76! But these two weren't bad :

GC59 : AFC Bournemouth reserves (average rating 77) inexplicably met Manchester United (average rating 91) in the semi-finals of the Shield and of course...won 1-0?????

GC33 : SMFA Cup semi-final first leg : Inter 1 Huddersfield Town 1, all to play for in the second leg (didn't think I'd be saying that)

Have to say I'm finding these new limits on squad size rather irritating. I mean I'm all for keeping squads from getting any larger than like 80 - 100 players, but this whole "if you offer players the value needs to be X mils higher" stuff is pretty annoying, and I don't see how it directly lowers squad size versus just making it harder for everyone to get the players they want.

Sometimes, if it aint broke, you don't fix it. Squad sizes may have been slightly broken, but the whole chairman maximum and other chairman's minimum thing dealt with that. This change was unneccessary.

EDIT: On the other hand, Mazola and Marcelo Lomba were both valued at 5.5 mil each when I offered them to Liverpool in exchange for Dirk Kuyt. hmm...

Guest MR. HAMMER

;1185119']Wow' date=' just got Real Madrid in Gc141.

Just signed back on now![/quote']

got sevilla in the barsket is there any better not payed for

Guest MR. HAMMER

Nice pickup :D

I got Milan' date=' first time i've been on when a gc was created at random[/quote']

got roma any better still not payed for qwick

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC140 Porto:

Signes some top names but this is the biggest yet Iniesta 96 is joining in a deal worth 75M happy days.

Er couldn't sleep - still feeling guilty about leaving IFK Goteborg in GC7 for Arsenal' date=' sorry Mr Bear - anyway some good results and some bad ones last night...shame on you Celtic GC76! But these two weren't bad :

GC59 : AFC Bournemouth reserves (average rating 77) inexplicably met Manchester United (average rating 91) in the semi-finals of the Shield and of course...won 1-0?????

[b']GC33 : SMFA Cup semi-final first leg : Inter 1 Huddersfield Town 1, all to play for in the second leg (didn't think I'd be saying that)

[/b]

Im actually in the other game in the SMFA Cup Semi Final, played Fener Last night and drew 1 - 1:o. Good luck if you get through ur gunna need it playing my juventus:D, Although i still have work to do, im feeling confident.;)

I am falling out of love with Gold Championships as there is no difference between a Gold Championship or World Championship.

Now there are SMFA cups and Internationals in WC, plus there is more likelihood that a WC will fill up and have some competition.

Sad sad times for GC's.

I will be leaving a few GC's today, some of them are top teams like my Barca and maybe Man Utd etc...

I am falling out of love with Gold Championships as there is no difference between a Gold Championship or World Championship.

Now there are SMFA cups and Internationals in WC' date=' plus there is more likelihood that a WC will fill up and have some competition.

Sad sad times for GC's.

I will be leaving a few GC's today, some of them are top teams like my Barca and maybe Man Utd etc...[/quote']

Said the same after 140 mate and I still feel the same way, got 161 days left on my gc membership and not too bothered if I lose my teams.

As I stated before SM got 161 days to improve things or I'll remain a standard member, just no excitement in GC'S anymore and my lack of posting on here proves that for me.

Blinking shame :(

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC101 A.Madrid Open To Bissness.

Just got them top names for PE Villa is one so get bidding.

GC78 BRAKING NEWS:

Wellinton 23-90 after signing last season for 24M he is now leaving in a 2-1 deal for Wilson PALACIOS + Darren BENT happy days well worth 24M now.

GC 19: Iraklis defeated Hannover 2-1 away to tie the aggregate at 3-3. They then won 3-1 on penalties to advance to the SMFA Shield Quarter Finals facing Roma.

GC 48: A Weakened River Plate stun a star-studded Barcelona side (who has only 1 player rated lower than my highest) managed by the Phenom 2-1 in Argentina to set-up a mouth-watering 2nd leg clash in the return leg in Spain, in the SMFA Cup Quarter Finals.

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC131 Arsenal News:

Daniele GALLOPPA has completed his move to Arsenal from Parma for £8,300,000

Araújo RAFFAEL has completed his move to Arsenal from Hertha BSC for £7,700,000

Josip SIMUNIC has completed his move to Arsenal from TSG 1899 Hoffenheim for £8,425,000

my depth for the side is coming together with 3 nice players one a 90 as well more news soon.

(7-1 loss last night)