Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

I'd rather not get responses than get counters like that :o

Off topic here but anyone know roughly how long it'll take to get sky tv and broadband connected once you move....

lol i knew you would put that' date=' as for your sky

http://www.sky.com/helpcentre/moving-home/moving-home-with-sky-tv-and-sky-broadband/

Gc 84: After losing to marseille 1-0 in the smfa cup final, Chelsea won then English cup forcthe first time. Beating Aston villa on the pk 5-4.

Shld have won all the cup as I reach all the cup final I played. Arh lost to whu few month ago for the English shield. Now lost the smfa cup. Sad!

Guest MR. HAMMER

Why is it anytime I try and deal with you you try and rip me off completely? I may not offer the greatest of deals but your counter for Villa in GC101 is shocking.

Internazionale have made a new offer to Atlético Madrid to swap Goran PANDEV and Dejan STANKOVIC for David VILLA,

Not doing that in the month of sundays would need Milito and another 90+ in the deal to have him as he is Villa for crying out loud.

Hang on, here's a question. I just noticed that after my GC1 SMFA game the fitness of my players never went down. Maybe I'm forgetting but didn't they used to? When did that change? Have I just not noticed in a while or is this a recent change? It doesn't seem realistic now. Has the standard world contaminated the gold one? :confused:

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC78 FC Porto Sell Last Seasons 24M signing:

Morais WELLITON has completed his move to Internazionale from FC Porto in a swap deal for Wilson PALACIOS and Darren BENT

Verry happy with the deal yes I have got rid of a 23 year old for a Dwo of 26 year olds but come on it was only 24M I payed a season ago so happy as this has payed off.

Still ready to swap Zanetti and Giggs for a 90+ under 25.

did I mention Well is also out 4 weeks happy days.

Hang on' date=' here's a question. I just noticed that after my GC1 SMFA game the fitness of my players never went down. Maybe I'm forgetting but didn't they used to? When did that change? Have I just not noticed in a while or is this a recent change? It doesn't seem realistic now. Has the standard world contaminated the gold one? :confused:[/quote']

I just think it will be a one off as there were a few problems within some setups this week. I hope thats the case anyway.

Edit: It actually says on the in game homepage the reason for fitness levels. ;)

Guest MR. HAMMER

Left my Histon as I now have Rocdale in 29 so in 96 left them for Porto now have a load of Porto's happy realy.

signed.

13 youths and G.Boyed with Stocdale could be nice for a long term plan for anyone.

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC131 My Team now A/B side.

A.

Gk:LLORIS

RB:ALVES

CB:MERTESACKER

LB: CRISCITO

RM:COLE

CM: MEIRELES

CM: SALIHOVIC

LM:ARSHAVIN

RW:MARIN

ST:FALCAO

LW: MESTO

B.

Gk:ALMUNIA

RB:CRIS

CB:SIMUNIC

LB:TASCI

RM:EBOUE

CM:LUCAS

CM:GALLOPPA

LM:RAFFAEL

RW:SYCHEV

ST:N'GOG

LW:BENDTNER

Happy as some of them are new players like Sychev who signed today for cash still looking to shift Arshavin but need two good players 90+ for him or he wont be sold.

Internazionale have made a new offer to Atlético Madrid to swap Goran PANDEV and Dejan STANKOVIC for David VILLA' date='

Not doing that in the month of sundays would need Milito and another 90+ in the deal to have him as he is Villa for crying out loud.[/quote']

Milito was voted the Forward of the year last season. So to ask him and Samuel IMO is asking to much. I'd never give a 95 and a 93 for a 96. I'd not even do that if Villa was a 97. They may be 30+ but neither player is old. 30 is not old for a footballer.

Some people associate age with dropping... Beckhams what... 36 now and playing in the states and he's an 89 still... Scholes and Giggs are in the form of their lives.

One year in real life = at least 3 SM seasons... so if you buy a 30 year old 93, he's got at least 9 seasons of top flight football... how many managers will still be with the same club then!:rolleyes:

I just think it will be a one off as there were a few problems within some setups this week. I hope thats the case anyway.

Edit: It actually says on the in game homepage the reason for fitness levels. ;)

Thanks Dai, yeah, I saw that, "Player’s fitness will be addressed so no one is disadvantaged," though I wasn't sure if it wasn't also a more permanent change that I'd missed somewhere.

Response to the transfer discussion on here yesterday...

Ridiculous!! GC 110: Missed out on the talent that is Juan Albin as I was not allowed to bid on him, and now I cant even bid on Jefferson Montero who is 21 years old, now this basically tells me that I cant bring in any youth.

Time to quit a few teams :mad:

EDIT: Got 9 gold teams now and im only keeping them because of mates.

GC99: Benfica -

I've done a couple of deals with Fioretina recently. Joining is Adem Ljajic in a swap for £300k and Miguel Vitor. The second deal that was completed today saw Italian right-back Lorenzo De Silvestri join in a straight swap for Pinheiro Moises. Also, a few youngsters joined like Joel Obi and Ezequiel Calvente.

Very happy with both main deals, and I've got more on the cards. The young squad is looking very good at this moment in time. :D

GC 1: Signed De Silvestri for 18m or around it from an unmanaged team. What's he like as Ive never seen him play but as Spartak and others were bidding I assumed he was good :P

Starts for Fiorentina so he should be in for a rise. :)

GC99: Benfica -

I've done a couple of deals with Fioretina recently. Joining is Adem Ljajic in a swap for £300k and Miguel Vitor. The second deal that was completed today saw Italian right-back Lorenzo De Silvestri join in a straight swap for Pinheiro Moises. Also' date=' a few youngsters joined like [b']Joel Obi[/b] and Ezequiel Calvente.

Very happy with both main deals, and I've got more on the cards. The young squad is looking very good at this moment in time. :D

Still got nothing to say about Monday then ;)

Young, exciting squad got taught a lesson ;):)

Still got nothing to say about Monday then ;)

Young' date=' exciting squad got taught a lesson ;):)[/quote']

Haha, no nothing to say. I ignored the press and got my assistant to answer the questions just like Fergie does with MOTD. :P :p

I really wasn't expecting it tbh.. :/

Gc140- Not many forumers in this Gc i dont think but anyone else finding Spurs and Man Utds dealings/Articles/Online times a little fishy?

made a ticket so lets see what sm Do about it

Don't really find it fishy, i just find it REALLY annoying!! Both managers bigging up each others teams!! Bit pathetic if u ask me :rolleyes:

Don't really find it fishy' date=' i just find it REALLY annoying!! Both managers bigging up each others teams!! Bit pathetic if u ask me :rolleyes:[/quote']

I agree, although it can be funny at times, some of the transfers in the GC have been shocking.

Interesting GC anyway :D

I agree' date=' although it can be funny at times, some of the transfers in the GC have been shocking.

Interesting GC anyway :D[/quote']

Second that, has been pretty decent for transfers etc. so far, I think giving people more than a few days to get deals done before the first game helps.

Second that' date=' has been pretty decent for transfers etc. so far, I think giving people more than a few days to get deals done before the first game helps.[/quote']

For sure, nobody wants cup tied players, which is what you would be bidding on if a GC is made later on in the week.

The GC is fairly active too, managers responding to PM's, bids etc which makes a nice change.