• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Decent night.

Newcastle United 0-2 Manchester City:

A brace from Di Maria ensure City still chase for a top 4 spot with 4 games left. Very tight at the top still, Dagenham and Redbridge amongst the sides in the chase.

Bolton Wanderers 3-1 Liverpool:

Seriously don't know what is going on with my Liverpool... results have been so poor lately. I think I need a new formation and new players.. again!

Almeria 1-3 Real Madrid:

Ozil and Diego both grab a goal each in the last 3 minutes against the Spanish side. Still unbeaten this season but it will take some amazing form to catch up with Rhys' Barca, won 8/8 up to now.

Carlise United 4-0 Wycombe Wanderers:

Welbeck the key man tonight with a hat-trick for Carlisle. Carlisle also announce the signing of Marques Maicon from Lokomotiv Moscow for £6 million pounds. Another great addition to the squad.

Won: 3

Lost: 1

GC34: Barcelona beat Osasuna 6-3 on the last day of the season to win the La Liga title! Myself and Valencia were both on 90 points coming into tonight's game, but they lost tonight anyway. Very happy that I didn't mess it up right at the end! :D :D :D

Still got the Spanish Cup semi-final coming up too, so still on for the treble. :)

looks like i won g/c 84 with schalke oh and g/c 85 with sevilla

only because of kuranyi and kanoute leading the leagues in goals

yet again i could not sell these guys since the game worlds opened

oh but there to old ohh but they will drop

oh you never learn as long as most guys are rating and age mad looks like i will just keep winning

happy days :)

looks like i won g/c 84 with schalke oh and g/c 85 with sevilla

only because of kuranyi and kanoute leading the leagues in goals

yet again i could not sell these guys since the game worlds opened

oh but there to old ohh but they will drop

oh you never learn as long as most guys are rating and age mad looks like i will just keep winning

happy days :)

oops g/c 92 wrapped up with 6 games to go for porto which is nice :o

Not a bad night for me. A few losses but nothing that worries or surprises me. The highlights for me tonight are:

GC36 Real Madrid - A 5-0 win tonight wrapped up the League Title for my Madrid side with two games left to play. Only my 3rd winning honour(6 R-up) with side in 5 seasons which is not good enough.

GC38 Inter Milan - Inter also hit 5 tonight, winning 5-1 against Catania. Two games left until Inter are crowned Italian Champions for a 5th successive season. 5 in a row is something I've never done before in any kind of setup. :)

GC86 Barcelona - Played a much weakened side (87 rated) tonight in the Leagues final game, and was able to defeat a full strentgh Valencia 4-3. Barcelona finished top with 89 points, a decent points haul although last season it would have seen us finish 3rd.

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC131 Arsenal News:

After loosing to Inter 7-1 in the CL The mighty guns came out and beat Newcastle 6-2 Marin got his 3rd in 3 games for me and Cole got his First Arshavin got 2 and Cris got on the goal sheat as well.

My rivals WHU beat Chelsea 1-0 to stay 2 points behind me happy to see them get a new boss.

Guest MR. HAMMER

Gold Championship 29:

Rotherham United now AvR of 84 with 53 players my team is worth just under 81M.

Main signings,

CRESPO (88) - BOSCHKER (88) - WEIR (88) - MATER (88): All 4 signed for a nice 25M yes it is a bit high but for 4 nice players for a Div 3 side is well brought.

Also managed to bring in BEGOVIC for 3.5M

Best signing for my YT has to be AMOS the United youth keeper who will become there number 1 with in 2-3 years I beleved him to be a riser to 78 soon for 600K happy with the deal as need some young guns who will rise and this is a grate adition.

still got 59M as well so after another 7 players who will all be nice additions.

Keep a wach this could be the next big English side in this setup.

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC141:

Roma are ready to deal already my first deal sorted.

The offer for Bruno ALVES of Zenit from Roma has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Per MERTESACKER of Werder Bremen from Roma has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Guest MR. HAMMER

Hey' date=' I'm gonna get gold management, and I'm just curious.. Which GC is the most active and has the most forumers? I had a trial and took over a great Ajax but lost it when my trial ended.

Can't wait to get in on some of this action! :)[/quote']

GC100 Germany

I've been really busy gettin back into the swing of things at uni (drinking every night), and haven't set my teams since saturday. Some good results and some bad. Last night took the biscuit though, UNBEATEN.

Moral of the story: Don't bother setting your teams.

Guest MR. HAMMER

Well 141 Roma is preping for the season and got 5 big names joining 94 CB/LB CHIELLINI will be joining with S.JUAN + F.TOTTI bit of a high price but nice to get rid of two old players for a young gun, 93 CB MERTESACKER one of the big names around right now will join after beating United to his signing with P.MEXES + M.BRIGHI leaving happy with the deal over all, 92 CB ALVES is joining in a swap for N.BURDISSO + D.PIZARRO a high fee but happy to get the grate Portugal CB who I have always liked, 24 year old RB 90 ANSALDI is coming in with J.RIISE + J.BAPTISTA sad Riise is leaving but happy to get shot of Baptista who I hate so much, GUARDADO 90 is joining for a hevy 20M but happy as needed a solid LM.

Decided I'd enter GC141 as Olympiakos. I like these so I shall see how long I can hang around for and maybe it shall work. Doubt people will want to buy Players from me, so some deals to be done with external clubs is my main priority.

Well 141 Roma is preping for the season and got 5 big names joining 94 CB/LB CHIELLINI will be joining with S.JUAN + F.TOTTI bit of a high price but nice to get rid of two old players for a young gun' date=' 93 CB MERTESACKER one of the big names around right now will join after beating United to his signing with P.MEXES + M.BRIGHI leaving happy with the deal over all, 92 CB ALVES is joining in a swap for N.BURDISSO + D.PIZARRO a high fee but happy to get the grate Portugal CB who I have always liked, 24 year old RB 90 ANSALDI is coming in with J.RIISE + J.BAPTISTA sad Riise is leaving but happy to get shot of Baptista who I hate so much, GUARDADO 90 is joining for a hevy 20M but happy as needed a solid LM.[/quote']

So you sign a whole new back 5 :rolleyes:

Guest MR. HAMMER

Decided I'd enter GC141 as Olympiakos. I like these so I shall see how long I can hang around for and maybe it shall work. Doubt people will want to buy Players from me' date=' so some deals to be done with external clubs is my main priority.

So you sign a whole new back 5 :rolleyes:[/quote']

yes mate so happy for the deals I have had so far.

GC57 Notts County sign Javi Martinez for 25m:D Didn't really need him but a first 90 in the side was too tempting to leave. Current side is

De Gea(LN)

Defenders - Kobin, Manoel, Gum, Rakytskyy, Renan, Schmelzer

Mids - Bertoglio, Poli, Carcela-Gonzalez, Kouyate, Bender(x2), Henderson, Micael, Martinez

Wing - Johnson, Yarmolenko, Shaqiri, Ayew

Fwds - Boghossian, Toivonen, Jara, Hernandez, Andre

Needless to say I am quite pleased with the side;)

GC64 CSKA Moscow 3 games into the new season and my injury list looks like

Krasic - 10 days

Vagner Love - 3 weeks

Bellamy - 6 weeks

Gervinho - 10 weeks

Given up trying to convince to SM to do something about injuries. Always end up getting daft responses to tickets

GC109 Santos Got 7 players injured atm with 6 of them first teamers and we are about 10 games in I think:rolleyes:

GC1 Union Berlin - Division 2 here I come...

GC57 Notts County sign Javi Martinez for 25m:D Didn't really need him but a first 90 in the side was too tempting to leave. Current side is

De Gea(LN)

Defenders - Kobin' date=' Manoel, Gum, Rakytskyy, Renan, Schmelzer

Mids - Bertoglio, Poli, Carcela-Gonzalez, Kouyate, Bender(x2), Henderson, Micael, Martinez

Wing - Johnson, Yarmolenko, Shaqiri, Ayew

Fwds - Boghossian, Toivonen, Jara, Hernandez, Andre

Needless to say I am quite pleased with the side;)[/quote']

Great signing dude. My Rotherham (GC75) are in the middle of a re-shuffle, so I'll post my work when I've done. Not sure I'm quite able to compare to your achievements just yet, but my side's beginning to shape up nicely.

GC1 Union Berlin - Division 2 here I come...

It's gonna be a long season, eh? Amazing how a couple of wins can quickly change things though, as my Aue can testify. Seven points from the last nine mean we're now out of the relegation places, but there's a long way to go buddy, so chin up!

GC99: Benfica -

Italian midfielder Andrea Poli joins from Darlington for £10million and young German midfielder Ilkay Gundogan. Happy with this, I know Gundogan will rise but only way I could've got Poli and he fits into the squad well as I need a new CM, and he fits the young policy too.

I should have one more pretty big deal at the club soon which will see the team sorted. The squad now boasts youngsters like Dzagoev, Mamaev, Rakytskyy, Poli, David Luiz, Isla, Luiz Adriano, Ramires, Giuliano, Coentrao, Jerome Boateng, Patricio, Reus and many more about too. :P

Love this team!