Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC97 - Arsenal: Petr Mertesacker joins the club from Werder Bremen with William Gallas and Martin Demichelis heading in the other direction.

Glad to have got rid of two players who are in decline and depth wasn't an issue so I'm happy with the deal.:)

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC116 - Notts County:

My side one 1-0 tonight in the Semi Final of our Promotion push happy with my side could be in a fight for Promotion again next season if anyone has any loans next season please PM me.

Need any 82+s.

GC38 Inter Milan - Inter Milan splash some cash by adding right back Jose Bosingwa to the ranks for a hefty fee of £32.7m. Another player also joined the squad the other day Gaetano D'Agostino for the low price of £8m.

Looking to do a few deals in this GC, everyone has a price including Pato and Higuain.

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC38 Inter Milan - Inter Milan splash some cash by adding right back Jose Bosingwa to the ranks for a hefty fee of £32.7m. Another player also joined the squad the other day Gaetano D'Agostino for the low price of £8m.

Looking to do a few deals in this GC' date=' everyone has a price including Pato and Higuain.[/quote']

took a recked Genoa hope to lead them back to div 1 and also get some nice signings in.

Looking to do a few deals in this GC' date=' everyone has a price including Pato and Higuain.[/quote']

took a recked Genoa hope to lead them back to div 1 and also get some nice signings in.

I took AEK Athens so if either of you want to deal...

You've taken them on turn 37 after they have already won Div 2' date=' not really a challenge tbh. But at least you'll get the 'winning' honour :rolleyes:
I took AEK Athens so if either of you want to deal...
Was interested in Chamakh. :)
Guest MR. HAMMER

You've taken them on turn 37 after they have already won Div 2' date=' not really a challenge tbh. But at least you'll get the 'winning' honour :rolleyes:

Was interested in Chamakh. :)[/quote']

I no just seen this that shoud be another nice cash fund for next season anyway looking for any 88+s for cash any age to re bild a team that lost there main players Milito 95:eek:

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC116 County:

Report for the final game done may leave end of season as do not have time for this side like I did before but would like to go away with a cup may stay 1 more season but this is not the 1st side I have bilt up and left AFC Bornmouth 76 was the 1st then in 99 and now this side in 116 but a hole season of 42 games is not bad just hope somone who wants to put together a low league side will take the rains if I leave.

Team Valu 53M.

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC23:

Manchester City have been home to the grate one Hughes for now 44 games the boss has managed to bring the team to big things with signing like D.Silva and M.Upson but the boss is in a hard disition.

AC Milan want his contract he now has 3 days to chose what to do but things are leaning toword him leaving for Milan.

Thay have 2 97s 1 96 and many more.

I have 2 93s 2 91s 3 90s 4 89s hope if I diside to leave somone will take over them that no what thay are doing as would hate to see this team recked as thay nearly was by the last coach.

EDIT: job taken.

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC57 FC Twente Re Bild:

The offer for John PANTSIL of Fulham from FC Twente has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Andoni IRAOLA of Athletic Club from FC Twente has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Glen JOHNSON of Portsmouth from FC Twente has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Fausto PINTO of Cruz Azul from FC Twente has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for André OOIJER of Brescia from FC Twente has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Sergio DUDA of Málaga CF from FC Twente has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Fabrice ABRIEL of Le Mans UC 72 from FC Twente has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Dudu AOUATE of Beitar Jerusalem from FC Twente has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Enrique VERA of Liga de Quito from FC Twente has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Abd Rabou HOSNY of Al Ahli Dubai from FC Twente has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Well paying 83M for the 10 players will have around 85M left to spend so going for another 10 players.

My life is now Complete! :D:D. In GC141 I bid for Paulo Guerrero of HSV in a swap for Marko Pantelic (I'm Olympiacos) I thought it was rather fair. So the HSV Manager, Mark Slavin, puts up a Newspaper Article about me saying I am stubborn etc. I found this really really funny!

Guest JackWWFC

Got a couple of Semi's and Finals tonight..off at Gym at 8 so can't see the results :o

Anyone else not caring about the NEW GC's..load of shiate if you ask me.

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC141 Roma News:

After signing a hole new Back 4:

RB ANSALDI 24-90: J.RIISE & J.BAPTISTA

CB MERTESACKER 26-93: P.MEXES & M.BRIGHI

CB ALVES 28-92: N.BURDISSO & D.PIZARRO

LB CHIELLINI 26-94: S.JUAN & F.TOTTI

My team has brought in 3 new Midfilders:

CM DIARRA 29-90: 14M

CM: XAVI 30-97: D.DE ROSSI & J.MENEZ

LM: GUARDADO 24-90: 20M

My team has had some big changes but to get two solid 90s for cash was well spent cash also to make my team have the best player in Italy is nice to have as well.

I am not in looks for a RM 90+ and a ST 92+ can offer cash or PE will be willing to offer two 92s for a 94+ also willing to offer a 92 CM for a 90+ RM anyway if intrested in dealing just PM me.

Doni 89 GK is no longer needed can leave 7.5M

Guest MR. HAMMER

I wanna try get back into this Game a tad more as I'm starting to lose intrest and I saw Craig was at Olympiakos so thought why not and took over at AEK Athens should be a decent challange to enbark apon

welcome mate from the grate roma have two top names for cash if intrested just offer.