Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Guest MR. HAMMER

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC141 BRAKING NEWS:

Doni finaly leaving for two youths and 6M happy with the sale as he would have not played here anyway so for two youths is good.

Got my 92 CM leaving for a young CM and 4M another nice long term deal.

3 players left to shif a 90 CM a 91 ST and a 92 ST so get bidding.

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

GC99: I've done loads of deals in this GC recently and the latest one see's Brazilian star Douglas Costa and young French attacking-midfielder Younes Belhanda join my Benfica in a swap for Portuguese midfielder Ruben Amorim.

Also, Manchester Utd youngster Fabio joins for £1.6m. Squad is looking extremely tidy and I'm happy that I finally managed to get Douglas Costa after ages of trying! Luisao is still available for sale. :)

Arsenal are the SMFA Champions Cup Winners!

Arsenal cap off a terrible season by winning the best honour at club level :D

My first SMFA Cup honour too, HAPPY DAYS!

Lucky mind you, won it on penalties and to think I won my first SMFA Shield on pens the other week lol

GC123: Bayern Munich took on Adamski's Roma tonight in the second leg of the 1st round of the SMFA Cup, after drawing the first game 2-2 at home, I wasn't very optimistic.. but managed to turn the tables with a 3-0 away victory to advance to the quarters, the goals coming from Gilardino (2) and Jesus Navas.

GC 66 ATLETICO MADRID beat Sevilla in the Spanish cup 2-1 and meat Valencia in the final.. Hope i win it making it 2 Spanish cups in 2 seasons plus to do the double this season as we won the League..

GC 33 ARSENAL beat Rotherham 4-2 in the English cup semi finals and now meet Chelsea in the final... need to win this Cup as we finished 2nd in the league and lost in the semi finals of the SMFA shield..

Now this is what I call a came Back

GC 80: Arsenal.

Last week: SMFA Shield Round 1 Leg 1: I lost At home Arsenal 0-3 Inter

When saw this result I knew I was already out :(.

today: SMFA Shield Round 1 Leg 2: Inter 1- 4 Arsenal

I Just couldn't believe my eyes. Ozil scored the last goal for me :D

Game finished 4 - 4 on aggregate. Arsenal progress on away goals.

I will never forget this day :D I know it only the first round but.....it just an amazing feeling I work so hard to change this team :D:D.

Second round I will face the team that beat me in final in the previous season( Shocking!!) .

Got a bit of a problem with my GM and not entirely sure were to ask about it as the tickets won't be replied too until Monday so I though here'd be best,basically I bought a month's GM and now I have decided I won't be buying it as I don't like it much myself,anyway my GM has now gone into -2 days and I don't even want it,is this charging me money for those two days and how can I cancel it and make sure it goes back to a normal account as I don't want to be a GM anymore,I assumed once it reached 0 days it ran out but that hasn't been the case on mine.

Got a bit of a problem with my GM and not entirely sure were to ask about it as the tickets won't be replied too until Monday so I though here'd be best' date='basically I bought a month's GM and now I have decided I won't be buying it as I don't like it much myself,anyway my GM has now gone into -2 days and I don't even want it,is this charging me money for those two days and how can I cancel it and make sure it goes back to a normal account as I don't want to be a GM anymore,I assumed once it reached 0 days it ran out but that hasn't been the case on mine.[/quote']

It does normally and i reckon you won't be getting charged for it, just ride it out and get in touch monday, probably just ANOTHER bug :rolleyes:

GC38 Inter Milan - Looking to sell Altintop(88-Fwd) for £10m.. first bid accepted.

GC86 Barcelona - Newly crowned league champions Barcelona tonight beat Sevilla 1-0 on penalties following a 2-2 to progress to the Spanish Cup Final. Pique and Lampard with the goals for me and Aguero x2 for him, however Ibrahimovic picked up a booking and Lampard got injured so both will miss the Final along with Messi.

GC6: Real Madrid finally win the SMFA Champions Cup!

Its taken me ages. It took me ages to get going in any competition with them but after assembling an awesome first and second team I managed to pick up the League title and now the SMFA Cup this season.

Well Happy!

Gold Championship 19: Udinese travel away to Fiorentina with the reserve team again called upon with the first-team due for a SMFA Shield Quarter-Final tie with Liverpool on Monday. Things haven't gone to plan so far this season with our inconsistency putting us right down in 12th spot. Hopefully success in the SMFA Shield would make up for it or even retaining our Italian Cup from last season!

Gold Championship 50: Bayern Munchen welcome rivals Werder Bremen to the Allianz Arena on the back of a 21 game unbeaten run and hoping to extend it again tonight. With 6 games remaining in the league Bayern are three points ahead of 2nd-placed Hamburger so a win tonight to keep that gap is a must while we also have to prepare for an SMFA Champs Cup QF with Lyon on Monday.

Gold Championship 68: Barcelona can tonight finally secure a long-awaited league title with a point at home against unmanaged Zaragoza with 4 games remaining. Really had a rough time with this club and hopefully tonight is the start of some honours with only a solitary Spainish Shield to show for three very frustrating seasons...

Gold Championship 140: Wolves open the new campaign tonight at home to Arsenal. Not the ideal opener but a point would be great. Doing a challenge with a few friends in this GC which should add some extra interest and have made a couple of decent signings with Laurent Koscienlsy, Marko Arnautovic, Phil Jones and Victor Souza all brought in along with a load of Mexican risers for future cashflow.

GC8 Napoli can clinch promotion tonight in GC8 as Runners-Up with Siena running away with the title. Been in charge for around 7-8 matches and I have already made changes to the side, and we could finish top half in Division 1.

GC19 Livorno are looking to maintain there unbeaten record of 8 games as we entertain Sampdoria tonight. Looking for a win against a side that aren't performing very well.