• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC64 - Atletico sell aging midfielder, Maxi Rodrguez for £25m.

Then, Palermo hotshot, Armin Bacinovic, was signed for £4.8m.

GC101 - Valencia sign 3 new players, in the form of:

- Alberto Botia = £13.9m

- Diego Renan = £16.6m

- Yaya Sanogo = £1.6m.

This paves the way for Ángel Dealbert to leave for cash.

GC110 - Arsenal strengthen their back line with the £25.3m transfer of Rodrigo Alex.

Martin Demichellis can now leave for a large cash sum, or P/ex including young player(s).

GC133 - Liverpool sign Greek central defender, Konstantinos Manolas, for £600k.

GC141 - Real Madrid have been busy since the setup opened, doing no less than 9 deals so far:

- Pique = Albiol + Garay

- S.Keita = Granero + £5m

- Maxwell = Pedro Leon + £5m

- Djuricic = £1.3m

- Verratti = £350k

- Lass = Lisandro + £3.1m

- Benzema = Pjanic + Makoun + £5m

- Gago = £19m

- M.Diarra = £14m.

Now I just need to sell Pepe/Carvalho for 2 CBs.

PM Me if you're interested in any of my players!

Guest JackWWFC

He broke the rules with someone to do with the FOTY and he was being abusive to people... like normal.

GC33 - Club America looking to deal!

GC1: Injuries/Suspensions hitting Shakhtar hard, would appreciate if anyone could loan me an 85+ DM.

GC22: Pretty stupid considering the team I have, but I have literally one 85+ DM in my whole team! Would really appreciate if anyone could loan me one preferrably 87+, or even better if anyone has an 89+ DM for sale let me know and hopefully can sort a deal out! Could do with an 89+ Forward if anyone has one for sale too!

GC34: Barcelona looking to do deals now that the season is over. Mikel, Busquets and others are for sale. But don't think there are too many forumers in this GC. :/

Gutted Abdel took over Cruzeiro in this GC where I had an accepted bid on Pedro Leon and have a load of cash I was going to raid them after with. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

GC34: Barcelona looking to do deals now that the season is over. Mikel' date=' Busquets and others are for sale. But don't think there are too many forumers in this GC. :/

[b']Gutted Abdel[/b] took over Cruzeiro in this GC where I had an accepted bid on Pedro Leon and have a load of cash I was going to raid them after with. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Surely having another forumer in the game is better than seeing a team get raided??

Surely having another forumer in the game is better than seeing a team get raided??

He was already in the setup.

EDIT: And what a load of rubbish Dai, you got Gomis for cash off Saint-Ettiene and they aren't that bad. Oh and that Hull City which were very decent for a Hull and someone could've done a job with them. :rolleyes:

Guest JackWWFC

Hazard interests me:D

I'm sure he does..aha. I've had a few poor offers for him, so make an offer, but would have to be something special to be honest.

He was already in the setup.

EDIT: And what a load of rubbish Dai' date=' you got Gomis for cash off Saint-Ettiene and they aren't that bad. Oh and that Hull City which were very decent for a Hull and someone could've done a job with them. :rolleyes:[/quote']

I would like teams to be taken but I'm not stupid enough not to bid myself, kid.

They were mentioned on the available teams thread..... Nobody wanted them, I rest my case.

Abdel probably had a player shortlisted and only noticed the club was free when you or someone else offered. He's not a club hopper so he's well within his right to leave Flamengo for them.

I would like teams to be taken but I'm not stupid enough not to bid myself' date=' kid.

They were mentioned on the available teams thread..... Nobody wanted them, I rest my case.

Abdel probably had a player shortlisted and only noticed the club was free when you or someone else offered. He's not a club hopper so he's well within his right to leave Flamengo for them.[/quote']

Find where that Hull and Saint-Ettiene were mentioned on that thread and then that's fair enough, if they weren't wanted.. I doubt they were mentioned on there. There are thousands of Hulls and Saint-Ettienes free.

Does it really matter? Some fall into the "Against teams getting raided" camp, and some fall into the "For raiding teams" camp. At the end of the day, overall there is a balance that is preserved in that plenty of teams don't get raided, and there are plenty of players left over to be picked up on the cheap. It's kind of like a Karma thing, and really not worth getting stressed over. :o

Had a lot of games tonight, thus far all wins, but there is only one result I want to post.

GC139 - Hibernian

Hibs 6-0 Celtic

Fantastic home win for Hibernian against a really, really, really bad Celtic team. I signed Samaras for £1.6M & Derek Riordan for him and Paddy McCourt for £2M. McCourt didn't play tonight after I signed Danish winger Thomas Enevoldsen. Back to the game though, Samaras got a hat-trick, John Walters scored a brace and Enevoldsen scored a goal. Walters was a terrific signing in my view, I paid £3M for him and there's no doubt he will be worth double what I paid by the PL ratings are done.

Starting 11

B. Jones (82)

O. Alanis (82) --- J. Hooiveld (84) --- B. Safari (86)

M. Toppal (88)

D. Bentley (88) --- G. Svensson (86) --- J. Marquez (83) --- T. Enevoldsen (86)

J. Walters (83) --- G. Samaras (87)

Link to my team here if any-one is interested :)

GC 120: Real Madrid record what I think may be my highest ever victory on SM, with Los Blancos beating Zaragoza 11-1. Super hattricks from Arshavin and Alberto Costa and goals from Robben, Hazard and Milito handed us the win.

Not many results in so far tonight but some have been good and some have been well... awful :o

Highlight so far was GC123 where my Liverpool smashed Man United 7-1, ok it was there B team but still nice. The worst result came in GC18 where Bayern (my 2nd string) were destroyed 5-0 by Hamburg, perhaps them scoring 5 of their 6 efforts was slighly harsh, but I'll not complain too much as its gone my way often enough.

GC100: Liverpool

Currently sitting top and have stretched the lead too 9 points clear of manchester city, Really like this side thanks (Allan NI):),

Next up is Kari's Chelsea in the smfa cup 1st round knockout stage also notice Kari fielded a weakend side in the league tonight so wont be expecting anything as my second string will be out but ya never know with SM ;).

Good luck Kari if you read this :D