Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Won 3 League titles last night including my first ever league title success with my real-life team Liverpool in GC 87...had worse nights :)

Gone a bit transfer crazy for me lately done quite a few big deals biggest of which listed below:

GC 19- Napoli sign Gonzalo Higuain with 1m+Pato+Chicharito leaving.

GC 55- Arsenal sign Javi Martinez, Sandro and Gibbs leave the club.

GC 99- Juventus sell Del Piero for 6M+ Texiera+Coutinho to Shaktar and bring in Konko for a measley 8m to add depth to back line.

GC 100- Werder Bremen get Modric+Bale in exchange for Borowski,Marcelo.

GC 101- Real Madrid sign Fabregas for 10M+Raul Albiol+Vucinic

GC 119- Inter sign Higuain in exchange for Milito+Motta, high price but signed Huddlestone for cash so happy enough with it. Also in very almost complete negotiations for another str player.

Wesley Sjneider can leave Inter for a CB and a replacement preferebly both 91+

Steven Jovetic can also leave Inter for a CB or LB of simillar age/rating.

GC 137- Man City sell Weiss for 12m and bring in Henderson for 11m :)

Oooh' date=' I'm sure that extra £3 will go a long way in kitting out your flat! I hear that the top-end plasma TV's are going for peanuts right now, you might get a bargain! :P[/quote']

Haha, the point is I cant afford to waste any cash for a few months as every pennys gonna add up! :D

And to keep on topic.... Looking to do a few deals in GC101 with Inter, GC123 with Liverpool and GC116 with Real Madrid.

GC36- New England Revolution complete the signing of Juan Albin from unmanaged PSG for just under 7 mil. Happy days

Just you make sure you keep enough cash for Denis ;)

GC36 Real Madrid - Julio Sergio/Gabulov will be available for a similare rated LB or CB. Or I'll give one of those + someone for a 90+ LB.

Also willing to swap 2 of these for another higher rated player, Guti, Niang, Saviola, Raul, M.Torres, Metzelder, Kombarov, Javi Garcia, Gago, Gimenez, Hernanes or Denis.

PM me if interested.

Got Arsenal GC142 who are a team ive admired and wouldnt have minded gettin in a GC from scratch on this game for some time.. to be honest now I have no more teams I really want to get now I have Barca, WHUFC, Spurs and now Arsenal along with a Div 5 challange, So GC142 no fussed whether its active or not as only need o try buy a Goalkeeper tbh, as I have no need to get rid of many others maybe Bendtner or Denilson and possibly Rosicky...

I'd just head over to Italy' date=' you'd only end up disappointed in Spain. :D[/quote']

Bit of competition always makes the game a bit more entertaining. Thanks to Dai i shall have a top class striker next season on loan, already looking forward to that now.

GC33 Juventus

Reach the SMFA Champs Cup Final after beating Fener 2-0.

We now meet the underdogs of the tournament Huddersfield Town in the final, what a job their manager has done(Slimey i think on forums), Credit to him what he has achieved with that squad.

All the best in the final(If you read this):D

If anyone has a winger they can let go of in GC 7 PM me via the game please. :)

Also, I noticed this morning in GC 7 that Carl Hoefkens, who plays for my Club Brugge, managed to accumulate his fifth yellow card of the season having played just nine league matches so far. Has anyone else got a player who picks up yellow cards on a very regular basis? Or maybe even red cards?

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC116 Notts County:

Promotion to League 1 football after star signing and young gun Jackson 77 who cost 1.2M scored the only goal in the Play Off Final happy with the side seat for next year have two targets for the summer spree costing 1.8M together will leave me with 800K for when I need some players most have Stockdale for 4-6M if anyone wants him but for now just on the hunt for loans for next season.

GC140: FC Porto open with a 4-1 win over my rivals when ever I am Porto, Sporting CP in 78 I seem never to beat them lost 3 already in 1 season against then but 18M signing Henry got 2 and so did more big signings get in the goal sheat.

GC141: Roma beat Juventus 2-1 to start off my 1st big team in Italy to a cracking start hope to win the league and this is the right way to start Chilichini 94 got one of the goals bet he wish he kept him now.

GC's are getting horrific now. Im going to quit Milan GC130 and Lyon GC124 tomorrow, which will leave me with 2 GC teams, Barca + Arsenal.

I reckomend anyone wanting to become a GM DON'T. A year ago yes but GC's are terrible.

I am starting to prefer EC's and WC's.

GC's are getting horrific now. Im going to quit Milan GC130 and Lyon GC124 tomorrow' date=' which will leave me with 2 GC teams, Barca + Arsenal.

I reckomend anyone wanting to become a GM DON'T. A year ago yes but GC's are terrible.

I am starting to prefer EC's and WC's.[/quote']

Agreed, you know the game is bad when teams like Toulouse, Fulham and Palermo are getting raided. Going to quit my Celtic this week and then either of my Chelsea or Barca (still haven't decided) and then I can concentrate on my five fave sides (Ajax GC79, Man City GC91, Sevilla GC116, Torino GC117 and then either Barca GC43 or Chelsea GC86)

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC57 FC Twente TF News:

Signed 10 new players only two top names right now Johnson 91 for 16M from UM Pompy and Iraola 90 from UM Athletics Club 11.6M happy with the deals going so far have another 3 bids in now for two strikers and one CB my side is looking good comperd everyone is coming in cash.

Mali are the winners of the World Cup in GC26!

Last night the team with 82-rated GK Sidibe and 84-rated CM Sidi Keita won the final 5-4 against Ecuador after leading 4-1 at halftime and 5-1 after 65 mins. Sissoko (rated 90) was injured throughout the tournament as Mali defeated Germany in the quarterfinal and Ivory Coast in the semis.

This is only the second time I won that trophy (the first time was with France some months ago in GC13) and this brings my number of trophys won in GCs to 39.

Mali are the winners of the World Cup in GC26!

Last night the team with 82-rated GK Sidibe and 84-rated CM Sidi Keita won the final 5-4 against Ecuador after leading 4-1 at halftime and 5-1 after 65 mins. Sissoko (rated 90) was injured throughout the tournament as Mali defeated Germany in the quarterfinal and Ivory Coast in the semis.

This is only the second time I won that trophy (the first time was with France some months ago in GC13) and this brings my number of trophys won in GCs to 39.

They always said an African side would win it soon ;) Very impressive honour considering your side :)

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC116 Notts County:

The plain has hit we are now in League 1 and hope for Promotion again only hope our first game is against Oldham Athletic were we aim for all 3 points,

Manager to sign my 3 loans for the season in the form of RANOCCHIA (22-86-CB) SAN JOSE (21-86-CB) and CARROZZIERI (29-85-CB) last season it was my Def what was week well not this season because,

The offer for Vitorino ANTUNES of FC Basel from Notts County has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

(Roma Player real life.)

The offer for Nelson RIVAS of Huila from Notts County has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

(Inter Milan player real life.)

Hope to do well this season been here now 43 games just keep on going with this side been offerd some top sides in this setup just realy like this side.