• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC64 CSKA Moscow 3 games into the new season and my injury list looks like

Krasic - 10 days

Vagner Love - 3 weeks

Bellamy - 6 weeks

Gervinho - 10 weeks

4 games in the updated list is

Krasic - 10 days

Vagner Love - 3 weeks

Bellamy - 6 weeks

Gervinho - 10 weeks

Montolivo - 3 weeks

:mad:

Sent another ticket and I might blow up if I get another lame 'its realistic' response from SM:mad::mad:

On that same not. My ICT in GC106 now has my 4 highest rated defenders out injured/suspended:mad:

Won 3 League titles last night including my first ever league title success with my real-life team Liverpool in GC 87...had worse nights :)

Gone a bit transfer crazy for me lately done quite a few big deals biggest of which listed below:

GC 19- Napoli sign Gonzalo Higuain with 1m+Pato+Chicharito leaving.

GC 55- Arsenal sign Javi Martinez, Sandro and Gibbs leave the club.

GC 99- Juventus sell Del Piero for 6M+ Texiera+Coutinho to Shaktar and bring in Konko for a measley 8m to add depth to back line.

GC 100- Werder Bremen get Modric+Bale in exchange for Borowski,Marcelo.

GC 101- Real Madrid sign Fabregas for 10M+Raul Albiol+Vucinic

GC 119- Inter sign Higuain in exchange for Milito+Motta, high price but signed Huddlestone for cash so happy enough with it. Also in very almost complete negotiations for another str player.

Wesley Sjneider can leave Inter for a CB and a replacement preferebly both 91+

Steven Jovetic can also leave Inter for a CB or LB of simillar age/rating.

GC 137- Man City sell Weiss for 12m and bring in Henderson for 11m :)

Oooh' date=' I'm sure that extra £3 will go a long way in kitting out your flat! I hear that the top-end plasma TV's are going for peanuts right now, you might get a bargain! :P[/quote']

Haha, the point is I cant afford to waste any cash for a few months as every pennys gonna add up! :D

And to keep on topic.... Looking to do a few deals in GC101 with Inter, GC123 with Liverpool and GC116 with Real Madrid.

GC36- New England Revolution complete the signing of Juan Albin from unmanaged PSG for just under 7 mil. Happy days

Just you make sure you keep enough cash for Denis ;)

GC36 Real Madrid - Julio Sergio/Gabulov will be available for a similare rated LB or CB. Or I'll give one of those + someone for a 90+ LB.

Also willing to swap 2 of these for another higher rated player, Guti, Niang, Saviola, Raul, M.Torres, Metzelder, Kombarov, Javi Garcia, Gago, Gimenez, Hernanes or Denis.

PM me if interested.

Got Arsenal GC142 who are a team ive admired and wouldnt have minded gettin in a GC from scratch on this game for some time.. to be honest now I have no more teams I really want to get now I have Barca, WHUFC, Spurs and now Arsenal along with a Div 5 challange, So GC142 no fussed whether its active or not as only need o try buy a Goalkeeper tbh, as I have no need to get rid of many others maybe Bendtner or Denilson and possibly Rosicky...