• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

I'd just head over to Italy' date=' you'd only end up disappointed in Spain. :D[/quote']

Bit of competition always makes the game a bit more entertaining. Thanks to Dai i shall have a top class striker next season on loan, already looking forward to that now.

GC33 Juventus

Reach the SMFA Champs Cup Final after beating Fener 2-0.

We now meet the underdogs of the tournament Huddersfield Town in the final, what a job their manager has done(Slimey i think on forums), Credit to him what he has achieved with that squad.

All the best in the final(If you read this):D

If anyone has a winger they can let go of in GC 7 PM me via the game please. :)

Also, I noticed this morning in GC 7 that Carl Hoefkens, who plays for my Club Brugge, managed to accumulate his fifth yellow card of the season having played just nine league matches so far. Has anyone else got a player who picks up yellow cards on a very regular basis? Or maybe even red cards?

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC116 Notts County:

Promotion to League 1 football after star signing and young gun Jackson 77 who cost 1.2M scored the only goal in the Play Off Final happy with the side seat for next year have two targets for the summer spree costing 1.8M together will leave me with 800K for when I need some players most have Stockdale for 4-6M if anyone wants him but for now just on the hunt for loans for next season.

GC140: FC Porto open with a 4-1 win over my rivals when ever I am Porto, Sporting CP in 78 I seem never to beat them lost 3 already in 1 season against then but 18M signing Henry got 2 and so did more big signings get in the goal sheat.

GC141: Roma beat Juventus 2-1 to start off my 1st big team in Italy to a cracking start hope to win the league and this is the right way to start Chilichini 94 got one of the goals bet he wish he kept him now.

GC's are getting horrific now. Im going to quit Milan GC130 and Lyon GC124 tomorrow, which will leave me with 2 GC teams, Barca + Arsenal.

I reckomend anyone wanting to become a GM DON'T. A year ago yes but GC's are terrible.

I am starting to prefer EC's and WC's.

GC's are getting horrific now. Im going to quit Milan GC130 and Lyon GC124 tomorrow' date=' which will leave me with 2 GC teams, Barca + Arsenal.

I reckomend anyone wanting to become a GM DON'T. A year ago yes but GC's are terrible.

I am starting to prefer EC's and WC's.[/quote']

Agreed, you know the game is bad when teams like Toulouse, Fulham and Palermo are getting raided. Going to quit my Celtic this week and then either of my Chelsea or Barca (still haven't decided) and then I can concentrate on my five fave sides (Ajax GC79, Man City GC91, Sevilla GC116, Torino GC117 and then either Barca GC43 or Chelsea GC86)

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC57 FC Twente TF News:

Signed 10 new players only two top names right now Johnson 91 for 16M from UM Pompy and Iraola 90 from UM Athletics Club 11.6M happy with the deals going so far have another 3 bids in now for two strikers and one CB my side is looking good comperd everyone is coming in cash.

Mali are the winners of the World Cup in GC26!

Last night the team with 82-rated GK Sidibe and 84-rated CM Sidi Keita won the final 5-4 against Ecuador after leading 4-1 at halftime and 5-1 after 65 mins. Sissoko (rated 90) was injured throughout the tournament as Mali defeated Germany in the quarterfinal and Ivory Coast in the semis.

This is only the second time I won that trophy (the first time was with France some months ago in GC13) and this brings my number of trophys won in GCs to 39.

Mali are the winners of the World Cup in GC26!

Last night the team with 82-rated GK Sidibe and 84-rated CM Sidi Keita won the final 5-4 against Ecuador after leading 4-1 at halftime and 5-1 after 65 mins. Sissoko (rated 90) was injured throughout the tournament as Mali defeated Germany in the quarterfinal and Ivory Coast in the semis.

This is only the second time I won that trophy (the first time was with France some months ago in GC13) and this brings my number of trophys won in GCs to 39.

They always said an African side would win it soon ;) Very impressive honour considering your side :)

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC116 Notts County:

The plain has hit we are now in League 1 and hope for Promotion again only hope our first game is against Oldham Athletic were we aim for all 3 points,

Manager to sign my 3 loans for the season in the form of RANOCCHIA (22-86-CB) SAN JOSE (21-86-CB) and CARROZZIERI (29-85-CB) last season it was my Def what was week well not this season because,

The offer for Vitorino ANTUNES of FC Basel from Notts County has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

(Roma Player real life.)

The offer for Nelson RIVAS of Huila from Notts County has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

(Inter Milan player real life.)

Hope to do well this season been here now 43 games just keep on going with this side been offerd some top sides in this setup just realy like this side.

GC 142 is shocking lads' date=' Inter want to sell players... Get in touch please <3 (L) xxx[/quote']

Inter are the worst team in a GC, impossible to do deals with them, I am them in GC 136, Impossible to do deals as every single person says that every players is too old and past it. Quite funny really. :D

Your best bet us unmanaged.

Inter are the worst team in a GC' date=' impossible to do deals with them, I am them in GC 136, Impossible to do deals as every single person says that every players is too old and past it. Quite funny really. :D

Your best bet us unmanaged.[/quote']

It's not just funny... it's pathetic, how about this then ladies... Everyone at Inter for C/V!!!!!! I bet that changes dont it :P

Having an absolute shocker (first time in quite a while). My Inter dominate vs Juve and lose 1-0 knocking us out of the Italian Shield, a competition we won for the first 5 seasons....and having injuries in pretty much every game.

GC15: Have Xavi, Evra, Pato, Bruno Alves, Barry, Pazzini and Claudio Pizarro out injured :mad:

Having an absolute shocker (first time in quite a while). My Inter dominate vs Juve and lose 1-0 knocking us out of the Italian Shield' date=' a competition we won for the first 5 seasons....and having injuries in pretty much every game.

[b']GC15: Have Xavi, Evra, Pato, Bruno Alves, Barry, Pazzini and Claudio Pizarro out injured[/b] :mad:

More chance of me finishing above you in the league then:p, Just hope i dont meet simon often after recent results against his barca, Avoid is all im saying.

Gotta 5-0 tonking from him on Saturday and 4-0 beating tonight :o:(

More chance of me finishing above you in the league then:p' date=' Just hope i dont meet simon often after recent results against his barca, Avoid is all im saying.

Gotta 5-0 tonking from him on Saturday and 4-0 beating tonight :o:([/quote']

I said I would go easy on you in your 1st season :P

Ask Kuldeep how he found it getting 95 points in the league and still coming 2nd