Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Guest JackWWFC

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC33: I signed Vermaelen :D

Thomas VERMAELEN has completed his move to Club América from Ajax in a swap deal for Cheikh M'BENGUE and Gabriel AGBONLAHOR

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

GC142 WBA:

Bordon 91

Henry 92

both joining 15M and two players happy with the deals two big names joining.

Sticking on the topic of GC142. I have had an unreal offer accepted, well I think so. Will post it up tomorrow as it will go through then.

And MC Hammer, how you get your Quote thing up the side, does my head in :P

Guest JackWWFC

No longer need pedro though :rolleyes:

offer **** deals or cash and that's the counter you deserve

Karadeniz & Susaeta isn't a pap deal, then you counter 150M, Ramires & Palombo, you got the offer you deserve pal. Looking at your squad you could of done with it.

picture.php?albumid=160&pictureid=1897

WREXHAM UPDATE

NEW SIGNING!

67531_10150096772674018_629794017_7242223_1209126_n.jpg

Conceicao Emerson arrives to fill the gapping slot at left back and complete a now solid first XI at any level for division 4 Wrexham. The Brazilian left back cost £6.8m from Lille.

TOTTENHAM CRASH TO ROBINS IN CUP

Yesterday was a highlight in the recent history of Wrexham as the Robins travelled to white hart lane and knocked their more illustrious opponents out of the cup in Round 3 with a convincing 2-0 win. Gallegos and Lens with the goals.

SQUAD UPDATE

Delighted .....

68980_10150096826424018_629794017_7243051_5194583_n.jpg

GC34: Barcelona beat Kenny's Real Madrid 2-0 tonight in the Spanish Cup final. This now completes the treble! League, Cup and Shield champions. Although, I will not take full credit as I've been managing them for over half a season. None the less, I'm very happy and pleased with how the squad is looking as well. Now the season is over I'm looking to do some deals, but if not I'll just prowl at unmanaged as I have a load of cash and people have taken over the clubs I had ABD's at. :o

Guest JackWWFC

GC34: Barcelona beat Kenny's Real Madrid 2-0 tonight in the Spanish Cup final. This now completes the treble! League' date=' Cup and Shield champions. Although, I will not take full credit as I've been managing them for over half a season. None the less, I'm very happy and pleased with how the squad is looking as well. Now the season is over I'm looking to do some deals, but if not I'll just prowl at unmanaged as I have a load of cash and people have taken over the clubs I had ABD's at. :o[/quote']

Nice one mate, I lost Scottish cup final :o

GC34: Barcelona beat Kenny's Real Madrid 2-0 tonight in the Spanish Cup final. This now completes the treble! League' date=' Cup and Shield champions. Although, I will not take full credit as I've been managing them for over half a season. None the less, I'm very happy and pleased with how the squad is looking as well. Now the season is over I'm looking to do some deals, but if not I'll just prowl at unmanaged as I have a load of cash and people have taken over the clubs I had ABD's at. :o[/quote']

Forgot about this game! :( Oh well, its all about next season tbh :P I shall be back ;)

Finding it impossible to do deals in GC142, everyone expects way o.t.t deals for average players. Yet when they want your players they expect them on the cheap.

Just wondering if there is any early GCs that are worth a look at?? Would love to join a competitive and interactive GC.

Finding it impossible to do deals in GC142' date=' everyone expects way o.t.t deals for average players. Yet when they want your players they expect them on the cheap.

Just wondering if there is any early GCs that are worth a look at?? Would love to join a competitive and interactive GC.[/quote']

GC1 - anywhere - v competitive and a well used thread

GC19 - anywhere - as above

GC50 - Germany if poss

GC81 - anywhere

GC100 - Germany

GC106 + 109 - Scotland

GC107 - Mexico

GC130 - Italy

GC 116: Arsenal win the super cup by beating the English and SMFA shield winners 4-1 with everyone playing well except Navas' date=' what have you sold me Kari? :(

Won all the GC honours now :)[/quote']

I'm sorry :P I love the guy as a player but he is absolutely awful on this game! Was my worst player last season and has been in all the teams i have had him in, which was once several of them but now thankfully its down to just the 1 ;)

Besides you've sold me Robin Van Crocksie, so better to have a great player playing badly than to have a great player sitting in the stands ;)

At least you still won the game though :)