• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

;1194084']Especially 133. Joke of GC. :P

Speaking of which:

Gerrard' date=' Amoo, Spearing & £7.4m = Lass, Khedira & Pedro Leon[/b']. :)

There goes your title bid :D

Even though I've a good lead and a few very good deals done the GC aint great.

Ok I know theres a few good forumer leagues but the rest of the GC isnt.

There goes your title bid :D

Even though I've a good lead and a few very good deals done the GC aint great.

Ok I know theres a few good forumer leagues but the rest of the GC isnt.

I know, I picked up Kuranyi for £12.5m the other day. Teams like Rennes are also unamanged already, with players like Gyan and Brahimi just sitting there..B)

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC142 WBA:

Ishmael MILLER has completed his move to Leeds United from West Bromwich Albion for £4,000,000

Nice sale never going to be big.

Thierry HENRY has completed his move to West Bromwich Albion from New York for £12,000,000 plus Roman BEDNAR and Abdoulaye MEITE

top striker in for the season.

Marcelo BORDON has completed his move to West Bromwich Albion from Al Rayyan for £3,000,000 plus Boaz MYHILL and Ibáñez PABLO

nice deal for a cb.

happy with my deals so far Brown is joining from United 5M+ a youth so hope to push up the league this season.

GC33 ARSENAL won the English cup.. beating Chelsea 3-2.. glad i won a trophy as we finished 2nd lost in the SMFA shield final..

GC66 ATLETICO MADRID lose 2-0 to Valencia in the Spanish cup final... gutted as i won it last year and would love to retained the title, any way won the league ..

slowly moving up the honours list.. thats erm 20 now

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC57 FC Twente Re Vibe:

13 players in so far:

JOHNSON (88) AMOREBIETA (89) MARTINS (89) HOSNY (88) ABRIEL (88) VERA (88) DUDA (88) OOIJER (88) PINTO (88) AOUATE (88) PANTSIL (88) IRAOLA (90) JOHNSON (91).

All for a cash sum of 120M,

I am now bring in DISTIN (89) DELGADO (88) and MURPHY (88) 21M.

Well after days of deliberating and changing my mind I have decided to quit the game that is Soccer Manager. For a while i haven't been enjoying it due to the nature of the transfer market and getting ever so hard to conjure up a deal.

If i want to play a game like that then i'll part with £24.99 and buy Football Manager 2011 which i shall be doing. As the game has been like that for me for a while now, picking up a team doing minimal deals and just gets boring after a while. Tried to do deals but silly counters and no reason rejections hacked me off.

So ended up quitting

GC26- Newcastle, my 1st proper GC team and i feel i did well with them.

GC31- Milan were my 1st big team and 6 seasons in have done well with them and left a very good team behind.

GC94- Internazionale again are 17 points clear in the league and have a very tidy squad with depth all over.

GC105- Barcelona again a nice squad with plenty of depth and quality.

GC108- Chelsea similar boat to the others.

GC135- Roma

GC136- Valencia

GC137- Arsenal

GC140- Ajax

GC141- CSKA Moskva

GC142- Sevilla

All quit and worth keeping an eye out for to see if you can carry on the work,

Thanks to all i dealt with and had conversations with. Good luck with the future.

Massive disappointment to see you go. Just hope MR HAMMER or none of the other stupid club hoppers get a hold of them.

All the best Nin.

All the Best Nin.

Done some deals with you over the game(Not many) Both were very strict:p.

Once again all the best and Good luck.

Thanks guys, I reckon if my Milan hadn't won the league last season i'd still be here Dai :P but will probably stick around on the forum and have a read and who knows may end up coming back though highly unlikely unless these GC's have a format change or what have you.

GC19 - Zenit sign Ashley Young in a deal which sees Honorato Ederson and Jozsef Varga head to Seville. Ajax are also hot on the heels of Hugo Lloris and a deal may be imminent.

GC31 - Chelsea decide to swap Pablo Hernandez with Theo Walcott in a deal with Barcelona. Happy with this as as much as I like Pablo, he doesn't have the raw talent that Walcott's possess' in my eyes.

Well after days of deliberating and changing my mind I have decided to quit the game that is Soccer Manager. For a while i haven't been enjoying it due to the nature of the transfer market and getting ever so hard to conjure up a deal.

If i want to play a game like that then i'll part with £24.99 and buy Football Manager 2011 which i shall be doing. As the game has been like that for me for a while now' date=' picking up a team doing minimal deals and just gets boring after a while. Tried to do deals but silly counters and no reason rejections hacked me off.

So ended up quitting

[b']GC26[/b]- Newcastle, my 1st proper GC team and i feel i did well with them.

GC31- Milan were my 1st big team and 6 seasons in have done well with them and left a very good team behind.

GC94- Internazionale again are 17 points clear in the league and have a very tidy squad with depth all over.

GC105- Barcelona again a nice squad with plenty of depth and quality.

GC108- Chelsea similar boat to the others.

GC135- Roma

GC136- Valencia

GC137- Arsenal

GC140- Ajax

GC141- CSKA Moskva

GC142- Sevilla

All quit and worth keeping an eye out for to see if you can carry on the work,

Thanks to all i dealt with and had conversations with. Good luck with the future.

in GC 31: I got offer Milan. Am River plate :D

EDIT: My first ever big team offer I can't believe it

yes I took them. and trust me I will take care of them you have done a great job but am sad because you sold Fabregas :( anyway it was a fair deal

Didn't want to sell but Milan needed another top class striker to play up top with RVP. Good luck with them as is a good league as Dai is your only competition. Keep us posted on your start with them and how u get on in the charity shield on thursday :)

As many are complaining about GC142, I on the other hand sort of like it. Palermo manage to Sign two Starlets, Philipp Bargfrede and Jordan Henderson <3. Bargfrede joins for £8 Million and Henderson joins for Fabio Liverani, really happy :D. As soon as I post, I see this

Sampdoria have made a counter offer to Palermo to exchange Javier PASTORE for Daniele DESSENA

What a plonker he is, sums up how bull poo GC's have became!

All the Best Nin, been great listening to your funny posts, you'll be a miss. :)