Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sticking on GC50, I thought long and hard for around 30 minutes debating whether I'd take VFB Stuttgart, decided too. Relegation battle I have on my hands, but the youth won me over. I hope to stay up and maybe even cause a Cup shock as I'm in 3rd Round.

The manager has blocked you from sending private messages to them. :P

You need to unblock me' date=' i think we have had a few words in the past ;)[/quote']

A FEW ;) haha done mate

Sticking on GC50' date=' I thought long and hard for around 30 minutes debating whether I'd take VFB Stuttgart, decided too. Relegation battle I have on my hands, but the youth won me over. I hope to stay up and maybe even cause a Cup shock as I'm in 3rd Round.[/quote']

Nice job mate, not a bad squad at all within a really competitive league with Bayern, Werder, Hamburger and Schalke the usual suspects at the top of the tree. Would be nice for some added competition next season if you have enough time to save them. Some great youngsters as you say with Lukaka, Alba, Cellozi etc.

A FEW ;) haha done mate

Cheers, will PM now.

Nice job mate' date=' not a bad squad at all within a really competitive league with Bayern, Werder, Hamburger and Schalke the usual suspects at the top of the tree. Would be nice for some added competition next season if you have enough time to save them. Some great youngsters as you say with Lukaka, Alba, Cellozi etc.[/quote']

Well I shall be trying that Dan Bud, and hopefully can suceed. Maybe do the double over you :P.

Let me know about my PM in GC50 please mate? Nice deal for VDV or is there another deal to do?

Yes mate, there is another deal.:) He was to buy VDV for 10 Mill and Kroos, and then I was to buy Milner for CV. But, since he is new, his chairman will only accept a deal worth 17 million:o I'll need to get the transfer reversed or me and Sean will need to sort out the deal

GC49: Someone is Obviously a big Badstuber Fan

Paris Saint-Germain have made an offer to Atlético Madrid to swap Barbosa ALECSANDRO and Kevin DAVIES for Holger BADSTUBER

The offer for Holger BADSTUBER has been withdrawn by Paris Saint-Germain

Paris Saint-Germain have made an offer to Atlético Madrid to swap Barbosa ALECSANDRO and Kevin DAVIES for Holger BADSTUBER

I shall now just ignore him and let his bid rot :)

Anyways

Looking for deals in GC79 Liverpool

Robben, Mascherano and Ashley cole for p/e bid pm/vm me :D

Hmmm I'm Kyiv in GC105 and I've just recieved the job offer for Schalke, and they're a very good squad, a lot better than my Kyiv but I have built a squad I really like at Kyiv..

I don't have a German side and haven't managed Schalke before. Thing is I'd definitely take this normally but I'm in the Russian Shield final on the 18th and I just got the offer and it will run out on the 18th. :( Stuck!

GC49: Someone is Obviously a big Badstuber Fan

I've seen that happen before on 2-3 occasions in the set-up. The same guy I think, he's impossible to deal with as well. Been trying to sign one of Cissokho or Clichy off him for ages but he just won't budge. Quite why he needs two such good LB's, considering the side he has, I don't know.

You willing to sell Badstuber?

I've seen that happen before on 2-3 occasions in the set-up. The same guy I think' date=' he's impossible to deal with as well. Been trying to sign one of Cissokho or Clichy off him for ages but he just won't budge. Quite why he needs two such good LB's, considering the side he has, I don't know.

You willing to sell Badstuber?[/quote']

Not at the moment, Especially to my title rivals :P, Dont wanna change anything at the moment :)

Not at the moment' date=' Especially to my title rivals :P, Dont wanna change anything at the moment :)[/quote']

Fair enough! :P

Been a pretty good challenge by me if I say so myself - you were miles ahead at one point. Who knows, your 9-2 win over me (:o) on the opening day of the season may prove crucial, with an extra three points and a 14-goal swing in GD in favour of you in that one, single match.

Hmmm I'm Kyiv in GC105 and I've just recieved the job offer for Schalke' date=' and they're a very good squad, a lot better than my Kyiv but I have built a squad I really like at Kyiv..

I don't have a German side and haven't managed Schalke before. Thing is I'd definitely take this normally but I'm in the Russian Shield final on the 18th and I just got the offer and it will run out on the 18th. :( Stuck![/quote']

Stick. You obviously like your Kyiv and Schalkes are pretty readily available in both old and new GCs.

Stick. You obviously like your Kyiv and Schalkes are pretty readily available in both old and new GCs.

Yeh that's what I was thinking too. I'll stay at Kyiv, but I think they're going to be axed when I quit my teams down to like four, so at the end of the season they'll be gone. :o

Schalke available and a nice squad too!!!!

Fair enough! :P

Been a pretty good challenge by me if I say so myself - you were miles ahead at one point. Who knows' date=' your 9-2 win over me (:o) on the opening day of the season may prove crucial, with an extra three points and a 14-goal swing in GD in favour of you in that one, single match.[/quote']

Yeh i was miles clear at one stage, then had hiccups against unmanaged:(.

Rooney is currently injured so im relying on Pazzini to bang em in.

Ive been with this atletico madrid quite a while now, after winning the german league with stuttgart then getting the job offer, This is my best season yet :).

Ohh yes!!! 9-2 i remember that result near the start of the season, Hopefully i can repeat that Again!:P

Yeh that's what I was thinking too. I'll stay at Kyiv' date=' but I think they're going to be axed when I quit my teams down to like four, so at the end of the season they'll be gone. :o

Schalke available and a nice squad too!!!![/quote']

Wonder if you'd have accepted my barca in 105 ;)

Wonder if you'd have accepted my barca in 105 ;)

I dunno, maybe. But I already have one Barcelona and I'm looking to cut down teams so might as well let someone else have them. :P

Your Barca were really rubbish anyway ;)

Is it just me and my teams or are these results getting slower?

Definitely getting slower I've found. Anyway' date=' [b']GC99[/b] Benfica draw 1-1 again but are still top on goal difference or by one point, I can't remember. Kyiv in 105 win 6-2 tonight and are still in second.

A result I am happy with is Udinese drawing 2-2 with table topers AC Milan in GC119, still fourth in the league and we've got the Italian cup quaters and the semi's of the SMFA Shield to look forward to :)

Is it just me and my teams or are these results getting slower?

Of course they are. SM process the results of the newest set-ups first, so any results from older set-ups shall take longer to come through the older the set-up is.

Of course they are. SM process the results of the newest set-ups first' date=' so any results from older set-ups shall take longer to come through the older the set-up is.[/quote']

Not always. GC18 for example is usually really slow. Tonight that result has come in before 19 or 22. It will keep getting slower until they use some of these vast profits to update servers.