Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Not always. GC18 for example is usually really slow. Tonight that result has come in before 19 or 22. It will keep getting slower until they use some of these vast profits to update servers.

Yeh, you do get the odd one like that, but they'll always take longer to come through the more new set-ups that SM churn out (unless they update the servers, as you suggest).

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

Not always. GC18 for example is usually really slow. Tonight that result has come in before 19 or 22. It will keep getting slower until they use some of these vast profits to update servers.

From what I can tell, the setups that were affected by the downtime last week (GC 18 and GC 81 for example, and also 3 other GWs I'm in) are now coming in faster.

GC90: Valencia replace SoP's Real Madrid to go top with two games to go in what has been an awesome title race. It's liable to swap back again next game though as I've got Sevilla who today beat current holders Barca and have been on a good run, and my team's a state. :(

Seriously, why is it that GC1 results come in so much later than all of the rest? If they were in the London Marathon they'd be that little fat guy in the Spiderman outfit limping in just before dark...:rolleyes:

EDIT: Just saw this post now after I put up mine. Couldn't agree more:

Is it just me and my teams or are these results getting slower?
Guest MR. HAMMER

:D seems to be a mass exit in GC140 going on.

shame was going so well my Porto beat Sporting then lost to Madird now beat Benfica 4-1 things looking good in the league for my side a 92 rated strike force helps a lot.

Gold 142

The deal reported to be worth £5' date='000,000 plus Jonathan WALTERS involving Davide SANTON of Internazionale and Stoke City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:[/quote']

Now that is a very bizarre looking deal as Walters isn't exactly a Ronaldo in the making, could be a deal done so Sean can get hold of Shawcross in another deal

GC16 Liverpool beat Spurs 3-0 away from home, which was a good result. 2 wins out of 2 so far in the league. I'm willing to do deals if anyone is interested.

Bruno Alves, Toulalan, Reina, Higuain, Lisandro Lopez, Mascherano can all go for the right offer.

In 99 as Benfica, I have just sold Luisao for £7million and Leonardo Bonucci. At the moment in terms of ratings it might not seem great but Bonucci is young and will rise and was just what I was looking for as my squad is extremely young. So fairly pleased actually. :D

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC36 Real Madrid - Madrid were last night crowned champions of Spain after 2 seasons without any silverware.

GC38 Inter Milan - Inter were once again named as champions of Serie A last night. A 5th league title in a row for the Italian giants.

Genoa will put a fight to u next season after some grate signings.

Siria A here we come.

GC36 Real Madrid - Madrid were last night crowned champions of Spain after 2 seasons without any silverware.

GC38 Inter Milan - Inter were once again named as champions of Serie A last night. A 5th league title in a row for the Italian giants.

Well done in GC36. I kept up for so long, was even ahead at one point. I will be challenging again next season though.

You obviously need some decent competition in GC38. :P