Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

We finished level on goal difference and when I played Stuttgart I lost 2-3 at home and won 2-1 away :confused::P

Yeah but its over the whole season not just your head to heads. You scored one more goal than them so won the league..

In Gc34 my Lyon side lost out on the title to Bordeaux.. which I thought was because 'B' is before 'L'... (which it actually is in my case ;)) but turns out Bordeaux scored one goal more in the season then me, was gutted about that.

Genoa will put a fight to u next season after some grate signings.

Siria A here we come.

Looking forward to it.
Well done in GC36. I kept up for so long' date=' was even ahead at one point. I will be challenging again next season though.

You obviously need some decent competition in GC38. :P[/quote']

I've built a team capable of world domination. :) Well... Italian Domination as they are useless in the SMFA comps :o

Guest MR. HAMMER

Looking forward to it.

so am I,

Have signed some top names since joining so ready for the fight.

Best a 92.

Looking forward to it.

I've built a team capable of world domination. :) Well... Italian Domination as they are useless in the SMFA comps :o

I just took Udinese. Need a bit of work before I can scupper your title chances but given enough time I might be able to. :P

Guest MR. HAMMER

I just took Udinese. Need a bit of work before I can scupper your title chances but given enough time I might be able to. :P

do u two want to make a thread.

Nice one. Although about a week ago they had a few other good players. I got D'agostino for £8m :P

GC142 - Palermo Sell Fabrizio Miccoli for Asamoah Gyan and David Meyler. I also Sell GoalKeeper Rubinho for a nice £11 Million.

Squad, youth wise, is looking good for the start of the season. I take on Sean's Inter :o

GC142 - Palermo Sell Fabrizio Miccoli for Asamoah Gyan and David Meyler. I also Sell GoalKeeper Rubinho for a nice £11 Million.

Squad' date=' youth wise, is looking good for the start of the season. I take on Sean's Inter :o[/quote']

:D hopefully it's a draw, i dont wanna upset you with a 6-0 win ;)

:D hopefully it's a draw' date=' i dont wanna upset you with a 6-0 win ;)[/quote']

Doubt It'll be a draw matey, My squad and First XI will not be complete by Game 5+. You'll probably win, but I always play to win my games :rolleyes:, you just never know :P

Only lost the 2 last night, one didn't really matter as it was the last game and I already had the title wrapped up.

GC67: After throwing away the title last season, Milan secured the title with a couple of games to go, meaning a 3-2 loss to Juve (who finished 3rd but were our closest title challengers until a couple of games ago) didn't actually mean anything.

GC3: Ajax make it 5 in a row, as they wrap up the title race with a couple of games to go. Can now concentrate on the SMFA Cup Semis after knocking Mr Bear's Porto out 6-4 on aggregate, and the Cup Quarters.

Doubt It'll be a draw matey' date=' My squad and First XI will not be complete by Game 5+. You'll probably win, but I always play to win my games :rolleyes:, you just never know :P[/quote']

:D :D what formation ya gunna use ? ;)

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC142 WBA News:

Three more signings 2 1st team players one youth players:

GK: KAMINSKI 17 - 76: Joined 850,000 happy with the deal he can leave on loan for the season.

CM: DELGADO 27 - 88: joined 1M + G.JARA & J.HURST happy nice 88 joining.

DM: MENDES DA SILVA 28 - 88: Joined G.ZUIVERLOON & G.BARNES happy deal got shot of two dropers.

Got another 88 joining 6M.

Do you have to flirt on here ladies? :rolleyes:

That stuff should be Pm'ed or visitor wall'ed. ;)

Jealousy...

Thanks Dai' date=' I thought I could trust you to keep that secret in :rolleyes:

We shall do.[/quote']

Ahh well may aswell carry on now everyone knows ;):P

Guest MR. HAMMER

Just a teeser for all you footy fans:

GC 23:

Ibrahimovic + Xavi will both be leaving in a 4-2 deal with Lyon big news when it is done.