Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC81- Loving my Newcastle in GC81. Were promoted from championship through play-offs and join the premier league hoping to stay up and what happens I've won my all of my first 5 games. Beat Burnley, Tottenham, Sunderland and Birmingham in the prem league. Beat Chelsea in the cup.. Currently 2nd tied for 1st only 1 goal behind West Ham. Face Coventry on Saturday and then Shef United in the 3rd round of the shield :)

GC41- With only 4 games to go my Villareal are still 2nd in the league which I'm quite happy about and am also 8 points ahead over 3rd place so I should be recieving an honour in this setup. Vital win against Sevilla last night Franco and Honda getting the goals. Thought i would mention that Franco has been on fire this season although he is my 5th choice striker he has played immense at sometimes this season. In all competitions he has scored 19 goals in 23 games not including international games.

GC19- GC19 is hotting up aswell as my PSG are only behind Lyon now by 1 point which I'm extremely proud about after Lyon drew 1:1 against Nantes and my PSG won 2:1 against SM Caen theres a huge possibility for me to recieve another winning honour. Dont do very many deals with this club if i'm being honest and aren't even that strong of a side but they do suprise u with some results...

GC63- After losing the title by a narrow 1 point last season to Big Game Mo's Besiktas I have made sure that my Fenerbache start off well and what do they do they do exactly that. Currently, played 6 games won 6 games and am 7 points ahead of second place Bursaspor who are unmanaged and lost to my team 3-0 last night so I think i've got this in the bag this year well I hope so. Again I dont do very many deals with this team either but still enjoy managing them though.

Haven't done this in ages so I thought for a change I would post up on my favourite teams...

GC116 Charity shield MILAN lost 5-4 on penos to Jack Harveys Inter after it finished 3-3

Fairly happy despite the lost as both new signings scored IBRAHIMOVIC and DI NATALE while DRAGUTINOVIC got the other.

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC116 Charity shield MILAN lost 5-4 on penos to Jack Harveys Inter after it finished 3-3

Fairly happy despite the lost as both new signings scored IBRAHIMOVIC and DI NATALE while DRAGUTINOVIC got the other.

Nice try mate hope you do well this season,

Same GC Notts County Transfer News:

MONTOYA 18 - 80 Barcelona youth on loan to B side joined 1M nice deal.

ROONEY (BRO), SHELLEY, JACOBS, DOWNING (WBA), HARPER (FWD) and OXLADE-CHAMBERLAIN are all joining for 355,000 nice deals over all for my side.

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC23: After specklation on Ibrahimovic's futher with Milan it is now on the clubs website he is on his way to Lyon with Benzima and Pjanic heading to Italy.

Lyon have made an offer to Milan to swap Karim BENZEMA and Miralem PJANIC for Zlatan IBRAHIMOVIC

happy with the deal my first big one since taking the hot seat after being offerd a move from Manchester City.

Guest MR. HAMMER

Too make up for me not geting a side as can not be bother or have the time for a side as I am now working away from sides to keep track on the sides I now have took Fulham in 124 happy with the side now to work on it.

Guest MR. HAMMER

Need to work harder with my teams that can win cups for me so here is big news:

Droped from 48 sides to 20.

Teams like Tottenham, Porto, Bremen and many more big names will soon be free or taken over in the next 5 days,

More to the news the side what has been my big side for so long FC Koln may be qwit soon after 49 games over 3 spells here picking up 103 points in my time here hope somone good takes them no there is a lot of manager looking for good teams this side has shocked this league a number of times the only reason I ever came here was to fight the grate Stiff in this setup (GC100).

Also close to leaving a team were I have one a league title and came a runners up medle with FC Porto been here another long time 42 games geting 92 points since joining this side when thay was right at the bottom of the league I have made them my own signing some big names none more then Hart for a mean 11.2M so happy when I got that deal but also got in most resently Bent, Gignac and Palacios this side has 1 94 - 1 93 - 7 90s - 7 89s - 4 88s just wish this was a more active setup but could be a nice pickup for a manager if thay come free. (78)

will be cutting more only want a few sides now like my Notts County 116 who I am still loving and AC Milan in 81 who are in a setup with a load of forums in Italy.

Well ashamed to say it am bored and actually might come back and take some teams as got 263 days left on my GM and might as well use what i've paid for, not overly bothered about the teams i gave up so gonna start looking around and join some setups.

Think i miss the forum more than the game itself :P

Well ashamed to say it am bored and actually might come back and take some teams as got 263 days left on my GM and might as well use what i've paid for' date=' not overly bothered about the teams i gave up so gonna start looking around and join some setups.

Think i miss the forum more than the game itself :P[/quote']

You just wanted everybody to tell you that you were a fantastic forumer? It was all an ego boost! :D

picture.php?albumid=160&pictureid=1695

St Johnstone complete the record signing of England international hitman Darren Bent from Sunderland for a fee of £18.6m. The Saints are riding high atop the Scottish Premier at the moment and the signing of Bent only adds to our title credentials.

71669_10150098298739018_629794017_7266458_7081398_n.jpg

You just wanted everybody to tell you that you were a fantastic forumer? It was all an ego boost! :D

Lol no one actually said i was a fantastic forumer after all i know i am anyway :D, miss the craic on here as been on it for a while now and you do miss it when not able to participate so if i have to get back into the game to do then, then god dyam it i shall

Guest MR. HAMMER

Anyone in 88 want to deal I am Spurs can offer 2-1 deals for players just get in touch.

Guest MR. HAMMER

anyone in 23 want kaka he can leave pe

another cracking deal in 57,

Ryan SHAWCROSS has completed his move to FC Twente from RSC Anderlecht for £8,800,000. All other offers were turned down.

happy days nice young CB who is linked with United so happy days.