Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

St Johnstone complete the record signing of England international hitman Darren Bent from Sunderland for a fee of £18.6m. The Saints are riding high atop the Scottish Premier at the moment and the signing of Bent only adds to our title credentials.

Awww, annoyed I missed that. I did have a bid in for Gignac, bid £37m undisclosed to scare people off, then put in a cheeky 18m bid (no point wasting pretty much all my budget on one player!), but Spartak blew that out of the water with a £40m bid

picture.php?albumid=160&pictureid=1695

St Johnstone complete the record signing of England international hitman Darren Bent from Sunderland for a fee of £18.6m. The Saints are riding high atop the Scottish Premier at the moment and the signing of Bent only adds to our title credentials.

Awww' date=' annoyed I missed that. I did have a bid in for Gignac, bid £37m undisclosed to scare people off, then put in a cheeky 18m bid (no point wasting pretty much all my budget on one player!), but Spartak blew that out of the water with a £40m bid[/quote']

In the meantime, Queen of the South sneak in and grab another 88 rated player (Didot, which will hopefully be completed soon) for a little above 5m, even better considering there's a chance of a rise for him.

Team now looks as follows:

-------------------------- Janot (88) --------------------------

--------- Gamez (88) ---- Kolodin (89) ---- Aguirre (87) ---------

------------------------- Drincic (88) --------------------------

Diekmeier (85) -- Didot (88) -- Polak (88) -- Carcela-Gonzalez (85)

----------------------------------------------------------------

------------------- Frau (88) --- Jaja (88) ----------------------

Now I'd just need good wingers and I'd be happy ;)

GC 142: Very happy with my deals at Inter so far :D

in:

signed two decent risers from external.

Yamada and kanazaki join for c/v

Out:

Santon = Shawcross + Walters + 5,000,000

Mancini + Suazo = Combined 19,000,000

Sneijder = Milner + Silva

Chivu = Capdevilla + 5,000,000

Maicon = Lahm + Muller :D

go to game updates then latest game news and it shows you the options

Ah cool didn't see that if that is brought in then I'm happy to renew my gold membership and hopefully not absolutely every GC they create with the new format will be a reserve a club.

Ah cool didn't see that if that is brought in then I'm happy to renew my gold membership and hopefully not absolutely every GC they create with the new format will be a reserve a club.

Would,nt hold your breath on the "pay reserve" though mate

In the meantime' date=' Queen of the South sneak in and grab another 88 rated player (Didot, which will hopefully be completed soon) for a little above 5m, even better considering there's a chance of a rise for him.

Team now looks as follows:

-------------------------- Janot (88) --------------------------

--------- Gamez (88) ---- Kolodin (89) ---- Aguirre (87) ---------

------------------------- Drincic (88) --------------------------

Diekmeier (85) -- Didot (88) -- Polak (88) -- Carcela-Gonzalez (85)

----------------------------------------------------------------

------------------- Frau (88) --- Jaja (88) ----------------------

Now I'd just need good wingers and I'd be happy ;)[/quote']

I'm aiming for rising youth around the 84-86 mark.

Dominguez (83)

Costa (87) - Dede (83) - Carlinhos (83)

Ralf (86)

Suarez (86) - Mkhitaryan (85) - Schurrle (85) - Alba (86)

Reyes (89) - Arnautovic (85)

Need a defence/GK though! Not as strong as your squad yet, but I can see quite a few of the players in the starting XI rising.

I'm aiming for rising youth around the 84-86 mark.

Well, that's what I tried first as well (by buying player such as Diekmeier, Gündogan and Ulreich), but then decided to screw that as the higher interest in these players meant higher fees than for those already rated around 88. Well, we'll see how your 85 rated riser team will do against mine. So far, the previous results speak for me. Late revenge for GC 44 I'd say ;)

Well' date=' that's what I tried first as well (by buying player such as Diekmeier, Gündogan and Ulreich), but then decided to screw that as the higher interest in these players meant higher fees than for those already rated around 88. Well, we'll see how your 85 rated riser team will do against mine. So far, the previous results speak for me. Late revenge for GC 44 I'd say ;)[/quote']

You destroyed me in the last game, was pretty fair on stats (you scored every shot on target :() but I haven't beaten you in any setup I don't think! I've got about £50m, not sure where to spend it yet though!

Am I missing something? Dunno what happened in GC44 :o

http://blog.soccermanager.com/ideas-suggested-improvements/new-gold-championship-version.html

Just read this. It is pretty much a Platinum Championship! Everything said there was said in the newsletter for the Platinum Championships about a year ago.

I also noticed that there hasn't been a free GC since 131, maybe this will be free?

http://blog.soccermanager.com/ideas-suggested-improvements/new-gold-championship-version.html

Just read this. It is pretty much a Platinum Championship! Everything said there was said in the newsletter for the Platinum Championships about a year ago.

I also noticed that there hasn't been a free GC since 131' date=' maybe this will be free?[/quote']

It's really not. It says it's a review of the gold championship format. The only real special thing about a proposed platinum championship would be uniqueness and possibly exclusiveness.

It's really not. It says it's a review of the gold championship format. The only real special thing about a proposed platinum championship would be uniqueness and possibly exclusiveness.

and COST!!:confused::confused:

Agreed. They'll just roll out another couple of hundred of them, the main difference being that there'll be even more unmanaged teams than before.

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC88 Tottenham Sale News:

With a cup semi final tonight things look good for the side who came 9th in the league,

I am ready to sell players for PE.

PAVLYUCHENKO can leave in a deal for a CM as we are in need of one.

TONI can leave for two 88+s.

MODRIC can leave for a LM and a RM one 88+ one 89+

KRANJCAR for best PE offer.

CAPEL can leave for a solid Midfilder 89+

CORLUKA for a 90+.

also willing to offer Gomes and somone elss for a 92+ Keeper.

Defoe, Lennon, Crouch and more will only leave for good deals.

PM me or make bids.

Wonder if they will actually implement the idea this time' date=' instead of promising it for well over a year and not delivering.[/quote']

Hopefully, but I reckon they did this to quiten the people who were beginning to moan about the constant creation of GC's. :o

GC36 DEPORTIVO.. first game in charge as we took on Real Betis in the Spanish cup semi's and won 2-0.. goals from SERGIO and new signing SCULLI..

Valencia waits for us in the final..