Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Guest MR. HAMMER

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC125 WERDER BREMEN League News:

My side win again this time 3-0 against 1. FSV Mainz 05 down in a relagation battle.

Berbatov has had a grate start in Germany 2 goals in his 1st game

next up 1. FC Koln who one tonight 3-2 and are 9th.

my side now 3 points from 1st moved up to 2nd.

Zaki can leave 5M

Martin DEMICHELIS is back from suspension and is available for selection.

My main DEF back now the fun begins 91 rated side now.

• Replies 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ninster

• Allan-NI

• Skarmory

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread I would like to share with all, what was probably my biggest feat in SM as manager, worth of presence in Guinness Book of All Records.. occured in G

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread GC77 - Rimini Despite losing the last two games of the season, Rimini are crowned champions of Italy on goal difference following a tremendous camp

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread Deeeeeeelighted! My proudest moment on SM to date - Season 5 of GC96 concluded tonight with Wrexham claiming the Division 1 title thanks to a 3

GC 125: After selling Berbatov to Bremen with my Real, it left me kinda short up top with Higuain (who I play on his own) with Paloschi as back up :o done tonights team and thought I may struggle to score but the hell with that I won 4-1 and Paloschi scored hat-trick :D

Happy days! so that was 2 players that didnt even make my first team for Fabregas :D

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC 125: After selling Berbatov to Bremen with my Real' date=' it left me kinda short up top with Higuain (who I play on his own) with Paloschi as back up :o done tonights team and thought I may struggle to score but the hell with that I won 4-1 and Paloschi scored hat-trick :D

Happy days! so that was 2 players that didnt even make my first team for Fabregas :D[/quote']

My side homes both verry well VDV is a top player and Berbatov will keep him 93 rating.

Valencia win the league in GC90 on the last game of the season in what has been a great title race with SoP's Real Madrid and Stephen Marshallsay's Barca. It seemed like none of us wanted it at the end as we all slipped up, but was a good finish nonetheless.

Valencia win the league in GC90 on the last game of the season in what has been a great title race with SoP's Real Madrid and Stephen Marshallsay's Barca. It seemed like none of us wanted it at the end as we all slipped up' date=' but was a good finish nonetheless.[/quote']

Well done mate it was a great race as you said and you deserved it over the season, next season its my turn thou :P lol

Won the title in GC56,really happy with that, lead with 3 games to go then fluffed up and Barcelona who have won all the other seasons over took me.

But they fluffed up tonight on the last game and i win the league :D

However on the other hand, GC90, Man City throw it away on the last day, losing to bloody Man utd.

I do have the SMFA shield final though

GC 89: Inter retain the league on the last day of the season. Almost had an unbeaten season with this team, but lost out on the 35th game :(

Although it was a team effort, Mr Aguero steals the headlines as usual, with 33 goals in 32 league games.

SMFA Cup semi up next against Atlético, hold a slender 1-0 lead from the home leg.

Andrés INIESTA has completed his move to Internazionale from Barcelona for £10,000,000 plus Wesley SNEIJDER

Although i love Sneijder, for me theres absolutely no contest between him and Iniesta. Plus he is still eligible for the SMFA this season which is a bonus.

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC88 Tottenham Hotspurs -

The offer for Pierre DUCASSE of Lorient from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Bordeaux - 23 - CM - LRC 2 UP.

Paying 7.5M

KEITA 89 - WOODGATE 88 and ODDO 88 can all leave for cash do not expect any to rise but Woogate will keep his 88 Oddo will keep his 88 and Keita will drop to 88 s get bidding.

can offer Toni 92 and Capel 89 - 22 for a solid CM.

Just offer or get in touch to deal.

I'm really falling out of love with GC's if I'm honest. It's so much work, and such a chore to try and deal with human managers. Which is a big shame as I do love playing this game. I will be quitting a few teams once I've got the honours that are coming up. Rangers in GC67 are first set to be quit after the charity shield final, then I'll decide from there. :o

Only teams I'm really bothered about are my Barcelona, Benfica and Udinese. I wish GC's were still "elite". :/

Best I could do last night. 4 Wins from 4.

GC8 - Napoli, once again, hammer Lecce beating them 5-0. Goals from A Torres (2) Deco Suarez and Inler sercure a win. We are 2nd still in Division 2, I didn't get them relegated, we are promoted and 5 points behind Siena with 2 Games to go. Funnily enough Siena lost last night. I am looking to do some deals so get in touch.

GC19 - Leeds manage to beat Reading 5-1. Goals from Duda Montenegro (2) Oh and Emana seal a crucial win, which puts us up to 5th in the League Table, and 2 points from 3rd.

GC50 - VfB Stuttgart remain undefeated since I took over, 4 games ago. We beat a title pushing Schalke 3-2. Goals from Mudingayi and Peixoto (2) got the win, and we cannot go down :D. Face Bayern next in a big game for them. 3 points behind the Leaders Hamburg and have it all to play for, a drop of points may cause the title to head Hamburg's way.

GC112 - Bordeaux win again 3-0 Vs Nice. Pandev Cavenghi and Marchisio the scorers. We move up too 11th with the Win and look to finish in the SMFA Cup/Shield places.

is there anyway of knowing when a gold champ will open

been waitin g a couple of days now for 144

No there isn't :o

I also get the feeling there'll be one soon. Keep an eye on this thread as they tend to get announced very soon after opening and you can usually pick up a half decent side at least :)

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC125 Bremen 1st team.

LANDREAU 89 GK

CHIVU 92 LB

DEMICHELIS 92 CB

DEBUCHY 88 RB

FRINGS 92 CDM

KROOS 89 RM

VERON 91 CM

RIQUELME 90 CM

VAN DER VAART 92 LM

BERBATOV 93 ST *

ALMEIDA 89 ST

My 1st team has back ups like.

JONATHAN 88 RB, RODOLFO 88 CB, SCHULZ 88 DEF, VICENTE 88 LM, JENSEN 88 CM, YAKUBU 89 ST.

can offer 3-1 for a 90+ CM from my back ups also Veron + Riquelme for a 90 + under 28.

Just 2 games 2nite both Charity shields..

GC33 ARSENAL lost to Man City 4-3 on penos after it finished 1-1... still not sure to play a 352 formation with TORRES and MILITO playing along side each other..

GC66 ATLETICO MADRID beat Valencia 2-1 to lift the charity shield.. making it 21 GC honours woop woop... slowly catching Sonofpluto and Dai up