Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Sparky

Guest MR. HAMMER

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC125 Bremen Deal:

Zaki is on his way out for 4.4M been a key sub but will only ever be a sub and drop in rating have a 86 to do that for me.

The offer for Heiko WESTERMANN of FC Schalke 04 from Werder Bremen has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

FC Schalke 04 have made a counter offer to Werder Bremen to exchange Cícero JONATHAN and Christian SCHULZ for Heiko WESTERMANN

The deal will see yes one of my young stars leave at only 24 and a 88 already but another top rated player joining.

On the hunt for a new keeper can offer a 89 Keeper and a 88 LM for a 90+ just get in touch!

I thought I'd made this clear' date=' but apparently not.

1. No issue with anyone having loads of good teams.

2. No issue with anyone wanting to spend all day on the available teams page.

But why, in the name of all that is sane. after going through so much boring refreshing, would you just do nothing with the team?

That is my gripe.[/quote']

He's not a member of the forum because he chooses not to be, although I do know he reads it. He doesn't deserve to be spoken about like you have.

I wouldn't class him as a friend on here as such but I have had conversations with him and he is a really nice chap. Refreshingly so as most of the foul-mouthed kids that respond to PM's are the ones you should rant about. He does what he wants with his own teams same as everyone should. Have you ever PM'd him yourself?

I wouldn't call it bullying but you always comment about him. It annoys you, fair enough, but don't bad mouth him when he doesn't use the forum and have a chance to defend what he does. (Not that he should need to.)

Picked up two cracking sides I must say,

Got Genoa in GC 28 - Have some big name players such as, Diego Milito, Luis Nani, Thiago Motta and a whole host of 89s n 88s so a strong squad.

Also Schalke in GC 81 - Still many players left untouched here. And another good strong squad.

Both sides I will not tamper with yet, gonna settle into the rhythm of each set up respectively. And if I do decide to sell star players, it will only be when I feel it is necessary :)

It has absolutly nothing to do with jealousy. I have have plenty of top teams.

It has much more to do with how little he contributes to the gameworlds he's in' date=' but keeps taking more and more teams.[/quote']

Mate, he reply to my pm in game and did transfer with me(altought only 1)

he quite a nice guy and friendly.

Really really happy with my Fenerbache SK in GC63:

1st Team:

GK = D.Volkan (89)

CB = D.Lugano (90)

CB = G.Gonal (89)

CB = A.Alayes (88)

LM = S.Duda (88)

CM = M.Topuz (88)

DM = G.Torrado (89)

CM = A.Petit (88)

RM = E.Eboue (89)

ST = F.Inzaghi (89)

ST = M. El Hamadoui (89)

2nd Team:

GK = B.Foster (88)

CB = G.Neville (88)

CB = E.Dracena (89)

CB = R.Yanbaev (88)

LM = C.Gimenez (88)

CM = B.Emre (88)

DM = T.Simons (88)

CM = H.Moses (88)

RM = A.Mancini (88)

ST = S.Senturk (88)

ST = J.Martinez (88)

Have not got alot of cash but have got alot of spare 88's still available for when needed and have got alot of 84's, 85's on the transfer list ready to sell. Will play a mixture of these two teams for tonights match against Fiorentina in the SMFA Shield 2nd Round 1st Leg at home. In the league in 9 games my Fenerbache have won all 9 recieving 27 points and a huge goal difference of +26. So overally pretty happy...

GC119: Udinese - Brazilian forward Paulo Barreto completes his move to Udinese for a chairman value fee of £7.5million. Good little signing, and that now means I can sell Kenwyne Jones along with Cana to get a new DM, so if anyone has one for sale. Let me know please! :)

The first and second team now looks like this:

First:

Handanovic

Howedes -- Carrico -- Aogo

Cana

Alexis Sanchez -- Asamoah -- Defour -- Elia

Barrios -- M. Berg

Second:

Handanovic

Coda -- Almeida -- Lukovic

Isla

Enzo Perez -- M'Vila -- Matuidi -- Ninkovic

Ibisevic -- Matri

Other notable players: Barreto, Ranocchia, Yarmolenko, K. Jones, Henderson, Mangala, Carcela-Gonzalez and Collison. :D

Picked up two cracking sides I must say' date='

[b']Got Genoa in GC 28 - Have some big name players such as, Diego Milito, Luis Nani, Thiago Motta and a whole host of 89s n 88s so a strong squad.

[/b]

Also Schalke in GC 81 - Still many players left untouched here. And another good strong squad.

Both sides I will not tamper with yet, gonna settle into the rhythm of each set up respectively. And if I do decide to sell star players, it will only be when I feel it is necessary :)

Hamburg will be there if you decide to sell. :)

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC141 Marseille Deals:

HEINZE left for £5.0M & F.COLOCCINI,

Not the best deal but one of my fave players joines for one I hate.

Tim CAHILL has completed his move to Marseille from Everton for £25,726,000. All other offers were turned down.

Broke the bank nice or what happy days a big name joines under me lol.

GC18 Bayern Munich - After being quiet in the transfer market for what seems like ages, Bayern have brung in two new players to the club over the past few days. First to join was Claudio Pizarro from Toulouse for £12.6m and today saw 'Keeper Shay Given join the club for a hefty fee of £21m, more good news about his arrival is he isnt SMFA Shield cup-tied, so he goes into the XI for tonights Semi Final match.

GC28 - Manchester United have agreed a massive deal with Fulham. The first part of the deal saw Branislav Ivanovic come to Manchester in exchange for John Heitinga and Roque Santa Cruz. The second part of the deal will now see Gareth Bale join United in exchange for Paulo Henrique Ganso with Roman Eremenko also joining Fulham as part of the deal in a cash only deal.

Huge price to pay, but I can afford it. Can still give more deals like these so if your in the GC just send me a PM.

GC117 - Barcelona have agreed their first deal of the new season. Michael Essien is set to join the club in a deal which will see Karim Benzema & Sergio Busquets join Chelsea.

Fabregas was also a target for Barca, but after an eye watering counter offer from Real Madrid, interest was soon dropped.

Barca are hoping to tie up 2 or 3 more deals over the coming days if any clubs are interested.

GC117 - Barcelona have agreed their first deal of the new season. Michael Essien is set to join the club in a deal which will see Karim Benzema & Sergio Busquets join Chelsea.

I cancelled as you were posting. Frustrating I know but Benzema isnt needed that much as I'm going for the 1 up top, and with Drogba, Anelka and Cavani he's not needed. That said I'm actually wondering should I have cancelled :o I just dont know..

GC117 - Barcelona

Barca are hoping to tie up 2 or 3 more deals over the coming days if any clubs are interested.

Well then you should really have a look at Bayern Munchen' date=' [u']everyone[/u] is for sale.

I should really have stayed as Piacenza

Nevermind. Was a bit reluctant to let Busquets go, so not all bad!

I cancelled as you were posting. Frustrating I know but Benzema isnt needed that much as I'm going for the 1 up top' date=' and with Drogba, Anelka and Cavani he's not needed. That said I'm actually wondering should I have cancelled :o I just dont know..[/quote']

All I seem to do is moan on here well when things like this happen what do you expect.

Lost 2 cup games today to lesser opponents and they were lesser in fitness and stats so thats my team 10 times better with better stats and more fitness and I lost them both :rolleyes:

Sort the engine out, once again.

Guest JackWWFC

GC33: Club America beat Man U 2-1 in the Champions Cup group stage. Sissoko and Palombo with the goals. The bad news is Thomas VERMAELEN has been slightly injured with a Damaged heel.

GC34: Rangers beat Benfica 5-2 in the Champions Cup.

GC27: Sevilla beat Levante 2-0 in the Spanish Cup.

Only 4 teams left that I have, all but finished with SM tbh.

GC31 - Atletico through to the 2nd round of the Spanish Shield, doing well with team, loving them

GC133 - Bayern lose first leg to Atletico of the SMFA :o gonna go all out next match

GC29 - Knocked out of English Shield in the third round to Portsmouth, really wanted to do well in that :o

Went unbeaten tonight, drawing the one game but going through on penalties anyway. W7 D1 L0, highlights being:

GC1: Shakhtar dominate but don't put away their chances and have to rely on penalties to beat Torpedo and set up a Russia and Ukraine Shield Final with Spartak Moscow.

GC2: Aguero and co. go to town on Gimnastic, serving up a 6-0 win, and progression to the Spanish Shield Semi Final, where Atletico Madrid await Barca.

GC3: Ajax get a vital away goal in the late stages of the game, and set up the Champs Cup Semi Final nicely for the return leg in Amsterdam. Arjen Robben grabbing the goal.