Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Guest MR. HAMMER

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

If anyone is looking for a new GC to join and a league then come to 144 the Championship take over is there so come join in the fun what is there to loos.

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC62 Recreativo FC Tranfer News:

The offer for Lucas NEILL of MKE Ankaragucu from Recreativo has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Paying 4.4M for a 88 real nice deal for a x Hammer Capting just hope he dose not drop as he will be a 1st team player here.

Will be left with 12M so aiming for another 88+ for cash to finish my new side off.

GC109

1900733.jpg

Moreira David Luiz signs for Napoli from English side Tottenham Hotspur. The deal saw £3.1million and Santacroce head to Spurs. EASY' date=' EASY, EASY! :D[/font']

GC109

This just gets better and BETTER!!!!!

:D

bale1.jpg

Gareth Bale completes his move to Napoli from Tottenham Hotspur! I got another amazing deal off the Spurs manager, after Luiz joined Napoli. The deal saw £4m, Osorio Alan and Rinaudo go to Spurs. I didn't even know it had been accepted, but just got home from work to find it completed!

Gareth Bale completes his move to Napoli from Tottenham Hotspur! I got another amazing deal off the Spurs manager' date=' after Luiz joined Napoli. The deal saw £4m, Osorio Alan and Rinaudo go to Spurs. I didn't even know it had been accepted, but just got home from work to find it completed![/font']

That's shockingly bad for him, he wouldn't sell me Phil Jones though :(

That's shockingly bad for him' date=' he wouldn't sell me Phil Jones though :([/quote']

I honestly couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it had been completed. I thought it was with Man City who had a bid on him. lol. I tried for Jones first and he didn't budge, so thought he aint going to sell anyone decent so chanced an arm at Luiz and then Bale and got them both. B) I'm gunna try for someone else, rinse him for all he's worth haha. Love this team atm, good GC too...

How's Scotland? :P

How's Scotland? :P

Phil's gonna run away with Div 2, so I'll have to settle for play-offs. Putting together a half-decent team though, just got Parker for CV, already had El Hamdaoui, Cesar Navas, Reyes and Ricardo Costa, then got a load of young 85-86s, Alba, Schurrle, Mkhitaryan, Arnautovic, Matias Suarez and Grosskreutz (All of them are Ws in some form or another though!:rolleyes:). Just need a GK! With £10m+ to spend, hopefully can find a decent one!

Phil's gonna run away with Div 2' date=' so I'll have to settle for play-offs. Putting together a half-decent team though, just got Parker for CV, already had El Hamdaoui, Cesar Navas, Reyes and Ricardo Costa, then got a load of young 85-86s, Alba, Schurrle, Mkhitaryan, Arnautovic, Matias Suarez and Grosskreutz (All of them are Ws in some form or another though!:rolleyes:). Just need a GK! With £10m+ to spend, hopefully can find a decent one![/quote']

I quit Porto yesterday, so they might be ripe for stripping in about 6 days. ;)

Been a while since i've done one of these and with not much chance of me putting one on any of the individual match report threads i'll just do a summary here:

Gold Championship 19: Udinese have had a largely dissappointing season, struggling to find any consistency and losing to some shockingly poor teams in the process. With just 6 games remaining and the club sitting in 10th position there is still a small chance of salvaging something with an SMFA Shield spot although the odds are against us right now with a 6 point defecit to make up. Been fairly quiet in the transfer market other than the arrival of winger Aleksander Ryazantev for £8mil from Dortmund.

Gold Championship 50: Bayern Munchen face Hamburger in the Semi-Final of the German Cup tonight hoping to reach the final and have a chance to retain the trophy we won last season. With the German Shield already won this season alongside the Charity Shield it has still been poor for us with Hamburger taking the German title off us this season. Hopefully we can extract some revenge tonight! Cissokho is on his way to the Allianz Arena with Necid and Schafer going the other way. Expensive deal but covers our weak area nicely and Necid was 8th choice striker even if he were to rise 1.

Gold Championship 68: Barcelona finally secured their first league title last season, ending Real Madrid's dominance of the Spanish scene. Having won the Charity Shield against Betis our first league game was against our El Clasico rivals and we ran out 6-2 winners. A record of 3 wins and a draw has been a decent start to the new season.

In transfer news, the only notable arrival was that of promising youngster Ilkay Gundogan from unmanaged Stuttgart kickers for a £4mil deal.

Gold Championship 140: Wolverhampton Wanderers have made a solid start to the new season with the club sitting in 10th place with 10 games gone just 4 points off our target of a top 4 finish for the season. Made some great signings for the club with high rated players such as Ansaldi, Carlos Eduardo, Marchetti, Maxi Lopez and Laurent Konciensly arriving alongside some decent risers like Jose Callejon, Marko Arnautovic, Marques Maicon, Brahimi, Phil Jones, Josef Souza, Tobio and many more. Hoping to make this a really strong side over the next couple of seasons with a challenge against Birmingham, West Brom, myself and Fulham playing out quite nicely so far...

After a very poor season in GC 93(7th in league, runner up in English Cup and in Charity Shield) won my 2nd SMFA Champions Cup ever and was with my Liverpool! After beating English Champions Man Utd by 2-0. Simão and Denisov scored the goals.

This now means i have 32 GC honours..

GC 47

Quadruple achieved

Spanih Shield Final- Barcelona 4 Real Madrid 2

Spanish Cup Final- Barcelona 6 Valencia 4

League Title- Won with an impressive 92 points, 10 clear of Both Madrid clubs

SMFA CHamp Cup- Barcelona 2 Ajax 1

Completes a fantastic season and a wonderful achievement not the biggest first XI squad but juggled the pack well and another tick in things left to do completed.

GC 47

Quadruple achieved

Spanih Shield Final- Barcelona 4 Real Madrid 2

Spanish Cup Final- Barcelona 6 Valencia 4

League Title- Won with an impressive 92 points' date=' 10 clear of Both Madrid clubs

SMFA CHamp Cup- Barcelona 2 Ajax 1

Completes a fantastic season and a wonderful achievement not the biggest first XI squad but juggled the pack well and another tick in things left to do completed.[/quote']

Doing the quads a great feeling - well done mate :D

Doing the quads a great feeling - well done mate :D

Cheers mate

Your right does feel pretty good especially as some really good, well manage sides in Spain.

Achieved everything pretty much now.

Such a shame SM is not the same kinda place when I started on Gold's had some great banter, some real charachters, really tough competition and used to be thriving on this thread.

Now the game has been diluted with mediocre managers with absolutely no common sense, to many GC'S and the "Elite" factor taken away

Oh how the old days were the best :(:)

Cheers mate

Your right does feel pretty good especially as some really good' date=' well manage sides in Spain.

Achieved everything pretty much now.

Such a shame SM is not the same kinda place when I started on Gold's had some great banter, some real charachters, really tough competition and used to be thriving on this thread.

Now the game has been diluted with mediocre managers with absolutely no common sense, to many GC'S and the "Elite" factor taken away

Oh how the old days were the best :(:)[/quote']

Your not wrong Ray the golden years of GC's were about 3 years ago

Haven't posted here in a few days :rolleyes:

Anywho I left Liege in 144, I think it's just GC'S nowadays just give me a bad vibe hopefully if they do change the setup of them the vibe may go.

Would love a Liege in just a Belgian league :)

Bit of GC news:

GC 125:Going through an odd patch with Real at the moment :confused: dropping points to rubbish teams and I've got Kari on Monday in the champions league :o I feel Higuain may have to be sacrificed :P

Guest MR. HAMMER

Haven't posted here in a few days :rolleyes:

Anywho I left Liege in 144' date=' I think it's just GC'S nowadays just give me a bad vibe hopefully if they do change the setup of them the vibe may go.

Would love a Liege in just a Belgian league :)

Bit of GC news:

[b']GC 125:[/b]Going through an odd patch with Real at the moment :confused: dropping points to rubbish teams and I've got Kari on Monday in the champions league :o I feel Higuain may have to be sacrificed :P

Well my frind tonight my W.Bremen can win the league with a draw how nice but yes you did leave it all on one players what is there to think.

On the over hand all my new boys have fited in real nice one geting 6 goals in 3 games lol.

but in 144 Swansea City are free for anyone to come be my rival I am cardiff.

D.Weir 88 joined today for 5M nice or what.

Guest Daragh

GC8: Thursday night saw Benfica win the Charity Shield with a 2-0 win over FC Porto. Friday night saw Benfica lift the SMFA Super Cup after a 3-1 win over Barcelona.

Will now be leaving this side.

GC8: Thursday night saw Benfica win the Charity Shield with a 2-0 win over FC Porto. Friday night saw Benfica lift the SMFA Super Cup after a 3-1 win over Barcelona.

Will now be leaving this side.

Don't leave! Although you dominated the league last season

Guest Daragh

Don't leave! Although you dominated the league last season

I got my revenge after those two defeats in GC81 :P

Nah, just really want to cut down on my sides. There are only really four sides I care about (Genoa GC81 is one of them :)), so I'd eventually like to cut down to just those four.