Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

I got my revenge after those two defeats in GC81 :P

Nah' date=' just really want to cut down on my sides. There are only really four sides I care about (Genoa GC81 is one of them :)), so I'd eventually like to cut down to just those four.[/quote']

Haha at least you know you lost to me twice, you had gone quiet after Saturday pre-match:p

Guest Daragh

Haha at least you know you lost to me twice' date=' you had gone quiet after Saturday pre-match:p[/quote']

LOL :D

My Genoa were topping the table and on a good run of form before we met Cagliari :P Lost to Palermo (5-4 :eek:) on Wednesday, and have a feeling we'll go on a poor run of results now, although in all honesty, we should be beating Chievo, which i face tonight.

Good luck with the rest of the season :)

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC131 Arsenal FC News:

With 14 games to go we sit 7 points clear of 2nd place and shock side this season West Ham United who I could have managed before this side lol.

My side is also in the 1st round of the Champions League against Celtic who by past Munich and A. Madrid in there group with Porto to knock them out was expecting a loss for my B side but came out 4-1 winners in the 1st Leg away from home as well should see the 2nd leg easy.

Tonight play Birmingham with a filly fit side so should come out realy nice winners.

But a loss would not hurt as we are 7 points on top and ever time my side losses the teams round me loss as well happy days.

Keep tabs as two tittles are nearly my tittle 131 and 125.

GC 119- Inter sell Maicon for Lahm+Malouda

Inter still looking for quality CB 91+ canoffer very very good offers

GC 87

Liverpool seek a 91+ CF/AM can offer any 2 of Bukharov, Bojan,Perotti,Criscito,Luis Felipe,Glen Johnson,Annanidze,Salvio depending on player.

GC 100

Werder Bremen looking to exchange Wiese 90 rated GK for a outfield player of simillar rating.

If anybody is interested in anything please contact me

Thanks

GC 119- Inter sell Maicon for Lahm+Malouda

Inter still looking for quality CB 91+ canoffer very very good offers

GC 87

Liverpool seek a 91+ CF/AM can offer any 2 of Bukharov' date=' Bojan,Perotti,Criscito,Luis Felipe,Glen Johnson,Annanidze,Salvio depending on player.

[b']GC 100[/b]

Werder Bremen looking to exchange Wiese 90 rated GK for a outfield player of simillar rating.

If anybody is interested in anything please contact me

Thanks

Seen that Maicon deal. Scandalous given Maicon's current form. :D

Bayern could be interested in Wiese...

Seen that Maicon deal. Scandalous given Maicon's current form. :D

Bayern could be interested in Wiese...

Yeh was quite happy with it ;)

Wiese can go for simillar rated player or younger player slightly rated lower as I say but no droppers/over 30s

Yeh was quite happy with it ;)

Wiese can go for simillar rated player or younger player slightly rated lower as I say but no droppers/over 30s

I'll have a look. Have pretty old squad and two decent goalkeepers right now' date=' their ages worry me though.

In other news.

Milan GC112

Finally some transfer news as tricky Irish Spartak winger Aiden McGeady, signs for £4.5m, Kaladze & Inzaghi. A steal in my opinion given how good he's been for Spartak.

LOL :D

My Genoa were topping the table and on a good run of form before we met Cagliari :P Lost to Palermo (5-4 :eek:) on Wednesday' date=' and have a feeling we'll go on a poor run of results now, although in all honesty, we should be beating Chievo, which i face tonight.

Good luck with the rest of the season :)[/quote']

Good luck too, I just thrashed Chievo 4-0 on Wednesday, you should have no problem beating them. I however will face Bologna who just stunned Roma 3-2 on the same day.....:(

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC61 Recreativo Div 2 News:

My side managed to sign a new RB for only 4.4M

Lucas NEILL has completed his move to Recreativo from MKE Ankaragücü for £4,410,000. All other offers were turned down.

a new CB will be next in for the big side.

The offer for James COLLINS of West Ham United from Recreativo has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

nice 88 to have in the side so keep a watch on this side becoming a real nice side to have.

Won the Charity Shield in GC8 with Napoli after a 2-1 win on Penalties, the game finished 1-1 aet. Managed to sign Salvatore Bochetti for 12 Million from unmanaged (now managed) Sevilla Athletico. Raul Merieles joined for Gargano and Inler, Also N'Zogbia for 12 Million, the first XI and second XI are looking really good. Suarez got his duly deserved +1 so that does me :)

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC144 cardiff Fight To Get To The EPL:

Well with sides like Middlesbough in the Championship had to make some big changes:

D. Weir 88 joined today for 5M nice player to have one of the best CB in the world of football even only a 88 but went to 87 just in Nov and back to 88 somthing must be working for the scott man.

Anyway braking news O.Hargreves is joining from United yes he is Injerd again but happy to have a 90 coming to the Championship.

Spurs manager in 109 would seem to be bonkers. The Napoli boss in particular must be pinching himself.

Mate, I'm the Napoli manager. :P

I plugged in a crud deal for David Luiz as he was a new manager so wanted to see if I could get him as I couldn't off the old manager and I saw he had accepted, so once that went through I tried my luck with Bale, and he accepted then same with Huddlestone! :D

Absolutely love it hahaha, shame I can't do more than 3 deals otherwise I would have mugged him for all he's worth!

I've sent him loads of PM's too and he never replies, just accepts deal lol. I just feed him a bit of BS about my players and boom deal. :D

Mate' date=' I'm the Napoli manager. :P

I plugged in a crud deal for David Luiz as he was a new manager so wanted to see if I could get him as I couldn't off the old manager and I saw he had accepted, so once that went through I tried my luck with Bale, and he accepted then same with Huddlestone! :D

Absolutely love it hahaha, shame I can't do more than 3 deals otherwise I would have mugged him for all he's worth!

I've sent him loads of PM's too and he never replies, just accepts deal lol. I just feed him a bit of BS about my players and boom deal. :D[/quote']

What were the deals for Bale and Huddlestone??

What were the deals for Bale and Huddlestone??

I got Bale for like 4m, Osorio Alan and Rinaudo, then 5.8m and Paziena or whatever 88 CM for Huddlestone! :D

Once I had got David Luiz I thought I'd try my luck and got the other two. :P He must be actually mad! I'm shocked tbh.

I got Bale for like 4m' date=' Osorio Alan and Rinaudo, then 5.8m and Paziena or whatever 88 CM for Huddlestone! :D

Once I had got David Luiz I thought I'd try my luck and got the other two. :P He must be actually mad! I'm shocked tbh.[/quote']

See if he sticks around but he's ruined that spurs team

See if he sticks around but he's ruined that spurs team

I think he will because he was in the GC before and got the Spurs job offer, and he sent me just one PM actually when I first said the players I was interested in and he doesn't seem mega mad. He offered me like £7m and Necid for Lavezzi. The deals won't get reversed or anything because I didn't do anything wrong, just get extremely lucky lol. :P

The Spurs squad was class though!

I think he will because he was in the GC before and got the Spurs job offer' date=' and he sent me just one PM actually when I first said the players I was interested in and he doesn't seem mega mad. He offered me like £7m and Necid for Lavezzi. The deals won't get reversed or anything because I didn't do anything wrong, just get extremely lucky lol. :P

The Spurs squad was class though![/quote']

If he leaves soon the deals can easily be reversed as it would seem he's purposefully ruining the team :o Only fair for a new manager coming in...

I think he will because he was in the GC before and got the Spurs job offer' date=' and he sent me just one PM actually when I first said the players I was interested in and he doesn't seem mega mad. He offered me like £7m and Necid for Lavezzi. The deals won't get reversed or anything because I didn't do anything wrong, just get extremely lucky lol. :P

The Spurs squad was class though![/quote']

They could do if he leaves, as I remember getting some deals in my favour in GC79. And then their manager quit and the new manager got all the deals reversed.

If he leaves soon the deals can easily be reversed as it would seem he's purposefully ruining the team :o Only fair for a new manager coming in...

Well SM didn't reverse them when I took over a team and tried to get the rubbish deals reversed. So we'll have to see, not really fair on me though tbh, but doubt he'll quit anyway he was in the GC since it started before taking over Spurs and I think he thinks he is doing decent deals for him anyway. :o

Well SM didn't reverse them when I took over a team and tried to get the rubbish deals reversed. So we'll have to see' date=' not really fair on me though tbh, but doubt he'll quit anyway he was in the GC since it started before taking over Spurs and I think he thinks he is doing decent deals for him anyway. :o[/quote']

you mite wanna hope he dnt read this thread.:rolleyes:

you mite wanna hope he dnt read this thread.:rolleyes:

Why? The deals are done, he can't go to Sm and try get them reversed lol. What's he going to say? "I did rubbish deals now I want them reversed". :rolleyes:

Why? The deals are done' date=' he can't go to Sm and try get them reversed lol. What's he going to say? "I did rubbish deals now I want them reversed". :rolleyes:[/quote']

Well one day, you may end in up in another set up together. And personally, if someone slagged off any deals I done with them. I don't think I would be too inclined to deal with them again.