Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Why? The deals are done' date=' he can't go to Sm and try get them reversed lol. What's he going to say? "I did rubbish deals now I want them reversed". :rolleyes:[/quote']

Its not him who can get them reversed, if you read the T & C's and rules, it states that a manager cant quit right after doing transfers as they dont have the best intentions of the squad in mind.

Transfers that dramatically weaken a team, with one manager quitting can be deemed as the above and so SM can and have reversed transfers.

Its not him who can get them reversed' date=' if you read the T & C's and rules, it states that a manager cant quit right after doing transfers as they dont have the best intentions of the squad in mind.

Transfers that dramatically weaken a team, with one manager quitting can be deemed as the above and so SM can and have reversed transfers.[/quote']

My point that you quoted was to the bloke who said about the manager might have been reading the thread... so I was saying he can't go to SM and try get them reversed just because he did rubbish deals.

And yeah I know they can be reversed, but I can't see him quitting anyway.

My point that you quoted was to the bloke who said about the manager might have been reading the thread... so I was saying he can't go to SM and try get them reversed just because he did rubbish deals.

And yeah I know they can be reversed' date=' but I can't see him quitting anyway.[/quote']

I know yeah mate, it doesnt matter if he reads this or not, if anything you would him to read so he dont quit lol !

:D

One thing I don't get is didn't he realise he was being taken for a fool when you kept going back for more deals? :P

I have no idea lol. I reckon he thought he got a decent deal off me so thought he was everytime :confused: I dunno.. just very lucky I found someone like this tbh. Was so shocked!

Guest Phill

How long does it take for GC1's results to come in?

All this talk of getting transfers reversed, does anyone actually know how to get a ticket raised to ask for this now? :rolleyes:

The reason I ask, is that I finally got my first deal in Gold 144 done, which went through, but it was part of a two part deal. Guess what? Yep, the second part has got blocked by the SMFA. And to rub salt into the wounds, the new ticketing system that I have been campaigning against in respect of cheating won't allow you to raise a ticket unless the issue is in respect of a bug or cheating. It even specifically says in the FAQs that if you use a bug ticket to report an SMFA blocked deal then they will pretty much ignore it! Oh well, looks like there's going to be some really good teams available in 39 days when my Gold membership runs out, because this sham of a company couldn't run a booze up in a brewery, and there's no way I would consider putting more money into their coffers at the moment to screw up further the Gold Championships, and the game in general with their money grabbing, cost saving measures. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Really good night for me. Only lost one game, and won the rest! :)

In GC99 Benfica win 3-0 tonight to basically secure the title. There is one game left and we are three points clear ahead of Porto, and we have a superior goal difference and it will take a 14 goal swing on the last game to see us not win the title, so it's all but confirmed now. Very good team, enjoy this GC a lot!

GC 144 one of the least interactive GC's I have ever participated in.

Mostly full of people who have no idea on how the transfer market works and asking supremely ridiculous prices.

Who are you in GC144?

Guest Phill

A long' date=' long time:D[/quote']

Well, that result (3-1 defeat) wasn't worth waiting that long for...

Guest MR. HAMMER

When a side is forced to sell there main players for cash it hurts the side and its chances of anything in the season ahead.

Well it is season 2 week 10 with the side sitting 9th after promotion last season but in hevy dept due to too many players on big wage bills so this is what has happend here today:

Notts County 116 Div 3:

Gary HOOPER has shocked Notts County fans by moving to Wolverhampton Wanderers for £7,595,200

My main player by far was so intrested from a German power side but was happy to see him player in a higher league then my side he has 10 games here geting 8 goals due to a injery that kept him on the side line for 3 weeks 4 days witch we could not keep paying for.

(Signed for 3M)

Edgar DAVIDS has moved to Crystal Palace from Notts County on a deal believed to be around £2,983,200.

Real old timer joined was not playing any more now a FA again after a few months with his new side soon to hang his boots again so had to sell to get my cash back.

Played 13 games geting 2 goals playing CDM for a long time of that spell.

Signed 1.4M

Notts County have sold Lubos KALOUDA to Dynamo Moskva on a deal believed to be around £5,700,000.

One of the players I realy did not like here signed him when I should not have he cost me my best player at the time aww well we will move on for now but glad i made some cash anyway.

M.Hairwood left in a strate swap for the 23 year old!

The offer for Dávid GROF of Notts County from Charlton Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

459K for the keeper coming in he is only 4th chose out of 6 keepers and this is a lot for that tipe of keeper signed him when he joined County in real life do not need him takes a nice 7K off my wage bill so verry happy can sign another up coming star with the cash as well.

BIG NEWS:

Dave Stockdale is listed for 6M can leave for 4M minumem so get bidding may just keep to he rises and do the same with him.

Anyway this is all the news form my only side I have been with for this long.

Hope you all like it.

To anyone in GC144, where do most forumers / proven managers lie in this gameworld, i think i may join, dont care about the team, however, have transfers gone through.... not keen on joining and sticking with it if all my targets are gone lol

Guest MR. HAMMER

To anyone in GC144' date=' where do most forumers / proven managers lie in this gameworld, i think i may join, dont care about the team, however, have transfers gone through.... not keen on joining and sticking with it if all my targets are gone lol[/quote']

Come join me - nick and a few more in the championship mate!

Guest MR. HAMMER

Potentially' date=' have transfers gone through ?[/quote']

Just abour 1H ago still some nice riser ect no bids a dead setup my cardiff picked up a 90 DM and a 88 CB for 15M lol but selling botrode sos for spelling for best cash witch is 8.3M right now.

Just abour 1H ago still some nice riser ect no bids a dead setup my cardiff picked up a 90 DM and a 88 CB for 15M lol but selling botrode sos for spelling for best cash witch is 8.3M right now.

Im joining as Hertha Berlin, will make a decision by next week if ill stay.

EDIT: Took over, not keen.... sorry :o

Guest MR. HAMMER

Im joining as Hertha Berlin' date=' will make a decision by next week if ill stay.[/quote']

kk mate well good luck if you want my main aset just bid he is also a riser.

Guest Phill

Manchester United have made a counter offer to FC Schalke 04 to exchange Edin DZEKO for André-Pierre GIGNAC

Just about sums up GC's now.

In all of the GC's I'm in, GC1 is by far the best, better than GC19. There are so many transfers and the cash paid for players is ludicrous, but I like it.

GC86 Barcelona - Barcelona complete the signing of Sanchez Joaquin from unmanaged Bari for the small fee of £11.3m. Genoa outbid me by nearly £10m but chose to withdraw the bid after it was accepted, so chuffed to have got him.

Nice to have signed a player from unmanaged, I dont like not being able to bid much for players like Malouda.

Edit...

GC116 Real Madrid - Craig Bellemy joins Real Madrid from Galatasary for £11m. He'll drop but he'll come in handy.

GC86 Barcelona - Barcelona complete the signing of Sanchez Joaquin from unmanaged Bari for the small fee of £11.3m. Genoa outbid me by nearly £10m but chose to withdraw the bid after it was accepted' date=' so chuffed to have got him.

Nice to have signed a player from unmanaged, [b']I dont like not being able to bid much for players like Malouda.[/b]

Edit...

GC116 Real Madrid - Craig Bellemy joins Real Madrid from Galatasary for £11m. He'll drop but he'll come in handy.

I agree, obviously with the new rules although I have alot of cash I will never get any top players at unmanaged as smaller clubs with less cash will always win the bid, as in our situation in GC 61, Fenerbahce are able to pay over 5 million more than me, all down to the players you already have in said position anyway.

I am not bitter I swear :D

I agree' date=' obviously with the new rules although I have alot of cash I will never get any top players at unmanaged as smaller clubs with less cash will always win the bid, as in our situation in GC 61, Fenerbahce are able to pay over 5 million more than me, all down to the players you already have in said position anyway.

I am not bitter I swear :D[/quote']I dont have a LM though :D But as wingers I do have Iniesta, Ribery, Navas and Pedro.. but Malouda would be a great addition to the reserves :o

Speaking of GC61 Carew can leave on loan... until he gets concerned :D

Yeah talking on 61 Barnetta can go as im not using him at all, fell out of favour I suppose ;)

But im pretty sure its only us 3 forumers in this GC, or at least we're the only ones who talk about it.

GC 81: Picked up Shakhtar earlier and its a pretty gone one so happy with them, going to give Russia a go as I usually avoid it as it tends to be dull but I do have Fraser for company :)

Looking to sell players for cash as the club is in debt, Ilsinho can go, aswell as Gladkyy and Santiago Silva.