Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC:111 - Newcastle United beat Sunderland 3-1 to move into 4th place in the table through 19 games. Only 6 points behind league leaders Chelsea. Newcastle travel to DW Stadium to play Wigan Athletic on Wednesday.

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC116 Notts County News:

After selling 3 of my top names for cash I have sold my 4th chose Keeper to bring in more cash:

Dávid GROF has completed his move to Charlton Athletic from Notts County for £459,000. All other offers were turned down.

Made 59,000 on him not a lot but it is more then I payed.

Anyway my side is now on the look for players have bid on 5 players to help the side out all 5 should come to around 14.5M witch is a lot for a league 1 side (Div 3) but have to keep my push for the Championship and back to back promotion going so be ready for the news everyone on my signing tomorow.

Also OWUSU-ABEYIE who signed for 2.4M now valued at 6.8M can leave for best cash offer or will go down the same road as the over player to external sides or un managed.

GC27: RC Lens add some strength to the team from unmanaged Athletic Club, Florent Malouda joining for £32.3m, Andoni Iraola joining for £26.7m and finally Diego Contento joining for £6.4m.

Need some more 90+ defenders in the team, and can p/ex players like Vargas, Bukharov, Gago, Kerzakhov, Criscito, Douglas (Twente CB), Palacios, Cossu, Fanni, Schaars, Turner, Lemoine etc...Also looking to upgrade in pretty much any position, so if you have anyone 90+ for sale let me know.

GC 122 Milan: I just got the best counter offer I have seen in my whole SM career. "AC Omonia have made a counter offer to Milan to exchange Mesut OZIL for Lucas BARRIOS", should I accept? I feel very confident on accepting.

Anyways, Luis Suarez is coming to San Siro for 0m plus Borriello and Gattuso.

I signed Perticone in a straight swap deal with Onyewu and I got a bid accepted for Bonaventura.

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC116 Notts County Going Big:

It is about time my side looks towords bigger and better.

So my side is soon to have there first 90:

The offer for Claude MAKELELE of Athletic Club from Notts County has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Nice player to have to Defence Midfilder paying 6.6M as well happy days.

Also found Hoppers replacment:

The offer for Jay BOTHROYD of Steaua Bucureşti from Notts County has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Notts County - £140k + Kolbeinn SIGTHORSSON + Nicolau DUMITRU - Accepted.

Yes I am loosing two up coming stars for my side but he is on top form see him rising and 140 + a 78 and a 75 who do not play even for my B side is well worked out.

But my youth side will not go down hill:

The offer for Free Agent Harry FORRESTER from Notts County has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Free Agent Cumhur YILMAZTÜRK from Notts County has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Both are up coming stars who will be nice additions to my ever growing youth side.

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC116 Notts County Sign 3 New Players:

Claude MAKELELE has completed his move to Notts County from Athletic Club for £6,670,000. All other offers were turned down.

Free Agent Harry FORRESTER has completed his move to Notts County for £240,000. All other offers were turned down.

Free Agent Cumhur YILMAZTÜRK has completed his move to Notts County for £225,000. All other offers were turned down.

3 new nice players two long term one for ratings but my side is coming together real nice now.

GC 73: This should be good :D

lol3.jpg?t=1289853558

I know your chasing Lincoln Ray but surely this is your chance as my United have been rather good this season, with a 12 point lead at the top.

I wanted a friendly off you a while back aswell so looks like I got a chance to make up for that Charity Shield.

Jeez how pants are the managers in my division if im looking forward to playing Darlington :o (your new Ken so well you know)

GC119: Udinese smash Braga 7-1 tonight away from home in the first leg of the first round of SMFA Shield as we came runners up in this competition last season we hope to go that one inch further!

lol3.jpg?t=1289853558

I know your chasing Lincoln Ray but surely this is your chance as my United have been rather good this season' date=' with a 12 point lead at the top.

I wanted a friendly off you a while back aswell so looks like I got a chance to make up for that Charity Shield.

Jeez how pants are the managers in my division if im looking forward to playing Darlington :o (your new Ken so well you know)[/quote']

Haha what a draw

I certainly wont be playing my first XI, in a right old battle with Lincoln and leeds (both wonderfully managed/great squads and a credit to there managers) for promotion to Div 2.

Really no pressure on me I will just pick a half decent side (not my strongest by any means thou) ad see if I can repeat the scoreline the last time we met :):)

Deep down I know you're terrified and I fully expect to see all the big guns out, just a shame it wernt at OT give my boys a taster of whats to come shortly :)

lol3.jpg?t=1289853558

I know your chasing Lincoln Ray but surely this is your chance as my United have been rather good this season' date=' with a 12 point lead at the top.

Jeez how pants are the managers in my division if im looking forward to playing Darlington :o (your new Ken so well you know)[/quote']

Looks like the 29th is gonna be a bad night for you, Rhys.

Your giant Shakhtar will be getting slayed by my Hibs in GC81 too. :P

What a great night....

GC77 - Rimini

Rimini's challenge in the SMFA Champions Cup was on the line tonight as they faced a do-or-die battle against French side, Lorient. Despite winning four of their opening five group games, the Italian minnows faced an early exit from the competition should they lose and Chelsea beat the Group H whipping boys, UNAM Pumas. With so much at stake, manager Andy Howat took no chances in preparing for the match, resting his first XI during the weekend triumph over Cagliari - which extended his side's lead at the top of Seria A to four points. Howat also compiled some extensive research into tonight's opponents recent history, which told him that variations of the tried-and-tested 4-4-2 formation worked best against the French side. And lo-and-behold...:

lorient0-2rimini.png

Yes, a change in formation did the trick, with the Italians stifling possession and taking advantage on the counter-attack late on through goals from Santiago Silva and Alan Kasaev. The result sees Rimini safely through to the knockout stages of the competition as group winners, and they will now face Tottenham Hotspur for a place in the quarter-finals.

Can they do the unthinkable and go all the way?

GC100 - Barcelona

Things did not look good for the reigning SMFA Champions Cup champions, Barcelona. Two weeks ago, a full-strength side were humiliated at home by Liverpool in the first leg of their quarter-final tie, by a 3-1 scoreline. Trying to overturn a two-goal deficit is never easy, even more so when your opponents have three away goals in their favour. And to make things worse, the weekend's crucial, top-of-the-table La Liga battle between Barca and Atletico Madrid had left the first XI exhausted. Yet, this was no time to be resting the star players of the Catalan giants. Howat shipped his men out for the second time in three days and told them to give it their all. He told them to attack with gusto from the off and tackle anything that moves - breathes, even. The result defied belief...:

liverpool1-6barcelona.png

Liverpool were shocked by Barcelona's audacious approach to the game that saw them level proceedings by the half-time interval. The fact that they were able to match that tempo for the second period of the match showed exactly what champions have to be made of, and that is exactly what Howat's men are. Barca's reward for such a superb victory is a semi-final clash against the sole remaining German side, VfB Stuttgart, managed by the mercurial Stifler.

Shall he learn where Liverpool manager, George Hoddinott failed?

Guest MR. HAMMER

Good night in 140 for my side:

FC Porto get there way to the Semi Final of the Portuguese Shield to play Sporting CP after beating Paços de Ferreira a nice looking 4 - 0 my side is puting the fight to the group in the Champions League as well joined 2nd with Munich with Athletico Madrid the next game I win my team gose top I loss we may be out of the cup all together also top of the league by 7 points now my side this past week beat 2nd and 3rd place verry nice Tevez has fited in well Frei the shock for me my top goal score when it comes to Strikers.

11th + 12th of DEC some real nice players will be sold for 2-1 deals.

Greening 87 can leave on loan.

Guest MR. HAMMER

Got VfL Wolfsburg in basket but wont be paying just dose not fell like it use to too me any more so will be joining with small team when it opens.