Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

Guest MR. HAMMER

Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

GC116 Notts County Ready To Sign Two Up Comers!

The offer for Vicente GUAITA of Mallorca from Notts County has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Michael LUMB of Esbjerg fB from Notts County has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Two real nice up coming stars one plays for Zenit the over Valencia happy to have both joining this side is now becoming verry nice.

Any teams not paid for ? as in taken but not paid.... not really interested to join just intrigued.

Im hoping i can pick up Olympiacos or Panathinakos when it opens :) as iv never had a greek team in a GC. Think its the only league iv never managed in, even when it used to be the "med" league i was never a greek team

Any teams not paid for ? as in taken but not paid.... not really interested to join just intrigued.

Im hoping i can pick up Olympiacos or Panathinakos when it opens :) as iv never had a greek team in a GC. Think its the only league iv never managed in' date=' even when it used to be the "med" league i was never a greek team[/quote']

Benfica

Bordeaux

CSKA

Schalke

Hamburger

Lille

Marseille

Shakhtar

Sunderland

Stuttgart

Zenit

^^^^ All not payed for, so far.

End of the season almost and it could not have been better.. With on league game left i have the chance to finish 2nd and gain SMFA Shield football.

In the semi-finals of the SMFA CUP and the Dutch cup.

I hope i can beat inter to get to the final of the SMFA CUP with my little PSV ;)

Guest MR. HAMMER

End of the season almost and it could not have been better.. With on league game left i have the chance to finish 2nd and gain SMFA Shield football.

In the semi-finals of the SMFA CUP and the Dutch cup.

I hope i can beat inter to get to the final of the SMFA CUP with my little PSV ;)

Witch setup mate lo.

Anyway my Werder Bremen are league champions in 125 so will be resting hole 1st team for final game of the season tomorow to give them a night off for the 1st time in a long time as of this will be calling back all my loans who some have been out for the hole season geting games thanks to the managers who loaned them will be a lot of loans here again next season but for now last 8 in the german cup were we aim to win that as well.

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC140:

Well my side is looking verry nice now for the league title:

FC Porto 2 - 1 Sporting CP

Benfica 1 - 2 FC Porto

Two title rivals get beat by my side real happy.

Last Portuguese Shield Quarter Final:

FC Porto 4 - 0 Paços de Ferreira

Happy days a nice semi coming up with CP then should have a rival clash in the final with a good frind at benfica.

My 1st and 2nd team looks like this:

SCHWARZER---BELENOV

OTAMENDI--- HUGHES

UPSON---FERRARI

DISTIN---PAREJA

GIVET---ALAYES

BARNETTA---MICAEL

NOBLE---BOLATTI

RODRIGUEZ---GONZALEZ

TEVEZ---FREI

HENRY---NECID

MARTINS---HOSNY (Change to 4 - 4 - 2)

Happy with my A and B side some real nice deals done to make this side up now time for it to prove it is the best in Portugal and one of the best in the world.

I took over Liverpool in GC113 earlier and was wondering if anybody could loan me an 88+ forward for a game or two. The whole first team is NMF and I'm struggling for player upfront. Any helps appreciated! :)

I took over Liverpool in GC113 earlier and was wondering if anybody could loan me an 88+ forward for a game or two. The whole first team is NMF and I'm struggling for player upfront. Any helps appreciated! :)

Would of lent you Thomas Muller from my Kettering team but the chairman wont let me:(

Best I could do would be an 85 or so.

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC116 Notts County Bring In Two Up Coming Stars:

Michael LUMB has completed his move to Notts County from Esbjerg fB for £2,300,000 plus Mark OXLEY and Oliver NORWOOD . All other offers were turned down.

22 - 85 real nice deal long term wise as well.

Vicente GUAITA has completed his move to Notts County from Mallorca for £2,840,000. All other offers were turned down.

Soon to be valencia number 1 grate steel happy to have him here.

Aiming for one more player so be ready for news:

Stockdale for loan if anyone wants him for the season or can leave 4M min.

Heard it all now - Arsenal manager not interested in Buffon as he is a "sure drop to .........94":D:D:D:D:D:D

I take it all 93+ players who may drop 1 are now worthless in GC'S :D:D:D:D:confused:

It's the way the game is these days. No body wants droppers, no one wants to sell risers, and if they do they demand crazy deals.

I AM VERY HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!!

Just took over my first ever GC team which was Villa in GC66, they used to be awesome with players such as Hazard Dzagov Gervino Milner and all on the team but unfortunatley the previous managers have swapped out some of those players (including Hazard for Iaqinta.... :( )

But still Im so happy to have them back and I will try improve them big time!

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC116 Notts County:

The offer for Martin HARNIK of Rot-Weiß Ahlen from Notts County has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

S. Jackson is heading out after 13 games geting 5 goals and got the play off final goal the only one so this is good news for my side not is loosing Jackson but I am swaping a 23 year old 77 for a 23 year old 84 with 2M witch is a grate deal in my eyes.

Guest MR. HAMMER

GC78 FC Porto:

The offer for Mirko VUCINIC of Roma from FC Porto has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Joe Hart + Robbie Keane is leaving for the Striker happy with the deal as I just signed Stephane Ruffier for cash 11M + Joe Hart joined for 13M anyway so was happy with the deal as yes Hart is a riser but I see big things from Ruffier and he is becoming a beast in French football.

GC78 FC Porto:

The offer for Mirko VUCINIC of Roma from FC Porto has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Joe Hart + Robbie Keane is leaving for the Striker happy with the deal as I just signed Stephane Ruffier for cash 11M + Joe Hart joined for 13M anyway so was happy with the deal as yes Hart is a riser but I see big things from Ruffier and he is becoming a beast in French football.

Have you ever seen Ruffier play?

Guest MR. HAMMER

;1242228']Have you ever seen Ruffier play?

Yes I have + I have been watching Vids of him all day to make this chose so there that is for you.

Guest MR. HAMMER

;1242235']Aw yeah' date=' the same type of video highlights that make players like Kerlon look brilliant?

Where is what for me? :confused:[/quote']

I watched the full game against PSG a few howers ago and also been watching his miss haps as well but a lot less then saves let me tell you that pluss I have been checking out if any teams would want him and a few ENG teams have been keeping tabs as well as French power house Marseill but do not see him playing there.

But yes Hart is a top keeper miles better but I am geting in a 92 ST to become by best Striker and Keane will be heading out.

Respuesta: Re: Official Gold Championships Discussions Thread

I watched the full game against PSG a few howers ago and also been watching his miss haps as well but a lot less then saves let me tell you that pluss I have been checking out if any teams would want him and a few ENG teams have been keeping tabs as well as French power house Marseill but do not see him playing there.

But yes Hart is a top keeper miles better but I am geting in a 92 ST to become by best Striker and Keane will be heading out.

Vucinic for Hart would be enough if he's looking for a new GK.